espeons_by_iplatartz_ddb129h-cr2.jpg
Julia

"Well, I was thinking we'd--"
The Espeon starts but is promptly interrupted by Jason calling Eric over. She sits down and rubs her head in annoyance.

I was thinking we'd sing (spoiler), Julia continues telepathically to both of her fellow performers. But I guess I'll wait until you're done to run through it. And totally not eavesdrop.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric)​

Interactions:
N/A

CN-TAN THE TOON

Headshot.PNG
CN-tan was a bit puzzled by Luigi's ability to transport them all to this stage with just a snap of the finger, thinking that this green plumber might be some kind of omnipotent God that's just playing with them for his own amusement or that's what The Toon's wild imagination is telling her, she doesn't really care enough to question it as she shrugged it off, watching the other's performances with a light smile on her face, even Batman is performing for the crowd and let me tell you, the sight of a full-grown man singing Phantom of Opera in a bat suit is something to behold, not even CN-tan can make something like that up. She was having fun seeing the performances but it's time for HER to sing and she is quite the connoisseur of music.

The Toon went to the center of the stage with a microphone in hand, looking around with a serious face before raising the mic to her mouth. Everybody got their chance to win but let her show you a REAL performance.

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!

Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Mommy shark!

Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Daddy shark!

Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Grandma shark!

Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Grandpa shark!

Let’s go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Let’s go hunt!"

. . . She just sings this without shame, in fact, she was dancing, solidifying her status as a womanchild to everybody watching. CN-tan is mostly singing this as a joke.​

Last edited:
1568896779697.png
King Dedede

“Aw c’mon, who the heck am I gonna play music with now!?” The king huffed, noticing the goat man and the badger guy ignoring him, along with the robot guy walking away. Sighing annoyedly, the king curiously turned around at the fox’s question about what music was, followed up by the squid-face’s not quite answer. “Music ain’t just singin’ and instruments! It can be just about anythin’ that makes noise as long as it sounds nice enough!” The king piped in, laughing at the pair’s confusion with the subject. “Though, most people would rather hear a pretty little song than a buncha pans being smashed together. Which is unfortunate, cause I ain’t much of a singer, and I don’t really know how to play anythin’.”

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

When Praetorian and Eric had made their way over to Jason, they would have found the man leaning up against a wall, just as Shilo had. As they grew closer, Jason pushed himself off with the singular foot that was pressed against it, before speaking.

"Kid, just call me Jason." He said in response to Eric's formal greeting, before continuing. "Okay, listen..." He began with a sigh through his mouth, unsure of how to really go about saying this. The last thing he needed was to trigger whatever PTSD they may have had... or at least whatever PTSD Eric may have had, since he was pretty sure Praetorian didn't have that issue. "I'm just gonna cut to the chase. We have reason to believe that Zant, or even his boss, may be involved." He paused for a moment, before continuing. His voice lowered in an almost concerned sounding tone. "Eric, Praetorian, you fought him. Do you have any advice? Any weaknesses you're aware of? Anything?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Neutral.jpeg

Eric

"Oh... Zant?"

That name, Zant. That's the name I don't think anyone back at the MPF likes mentioning. So when Mr. Jason- Jason, I mean- mentions it, I know it's something serious. Especially because... especially because Praetorian and I were there when we first encountered him. And we nearly died to him, too. I have Cobblepot to thank for saving us. Funny, how a guy who plants a bomb in your head later turns out to be the one who sacrifices himself... but I digress.

"I don't remember him having any weaknesses. Cobblepot's weapon gave us the edge we needed." I place a methodical paw to my chin. "If only there was a way to counter that Twilight. If you could... somehow avoid it or destroy it, it would even the odds against him. That was what gave us the illusion we were fighting him, when in reality we were just... dying."

Yeah, it wasn't the best day.

--

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason Todd)

Mentions:
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Praetorian)​

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Experimenting with the drums and having a great time~!
Birb Birb , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , FoolsErin FoolsErin ,
@BandTime_CosmicFoxHasSucessfullyDiscoveredTheDrum-Set

Thae seemed to sulk a bit when the tentacle-bearded alien had replied with just as much cluelessness towards the subject as he had. So it was of no use, huh? The fox-male watched attentively as the big green guy picked up ...what he could only describe as some failed scooper of sorts... Like a spoon! But oddly made out of wood and crossed through with strings.
He blinked, uncertain of what the other was doing with it, listening carefully to the descriptions of 'Earth music' that he was being given. Loud, obnoxious and unstopping. Sorta sounded like him, did it not? Perhaps he could ace this game without even understanding anything that went behind it. At being dropped carelessly on the ground, the so-called instrument emitted a note, vibrating all 'blam'-like, as if protesting over the way it had been 'handled':

"I don't think it liked that.", he commented with a shrug, "Eh, I guess I wouldn't mind you getting in some cuts in too. More people, more fun! But, this is not really what I needed help with... I'm trying to get the points! Then I can buy all the items with them and be even more amazing than I already am, if I need to! And then all the fights will be a breeze, like woosh, and go by so fast! No time wasted~!", Thae'il goes over it with the excitement of a day-dreaming child, filled with eager anticipation and boundless impulsivity, "But to get there, we need to first conquer these 'music' and 'band' concepts, elaborate the perfect strategy to do so in the little time we have available to train such unknown skills..."

Deep in thought, the star animal had thrown himself backwards, as if throwing oneself on a big bed, just suddenly sort of let go entirely out of habit with a tiny hop. Instead of falling as one would expect it, he was soon hovering inches from the ground, in a sitting position as if leaning on an invisible couch that did not exist, stardust leaving him once in a while:

"Loud, obnoxious with ceaseless notes... Loud, obnoxious with ceaseless notes...", he repeated to himself for while, leaning forwards as if in the edge of a still non-existent seat, having a hand against his mouth and thinking, "What looks loud and obnoxious- Ah! That contraption!", the fox-male turned around, still in the air, and pointed towards the drum-set, that is his mind just looked like a bunch of round block of material oddly held together by the metal beams transversing the support, "It looks obnoxious enough, and I'm sure it will be loud too! Wanna come check it out?!"

Regardless of what the response is, Thae'il is already back in the ground when Vilgax had looked, and soon enough gone with his light-speed, another current of wind announcing the sudden movement and a glittery trail and withness to the path, posting himself atop the drum-set seat. He merely has the time to stare at it weirdly once a new individual, --the fat penguin with a bad attitude from Honeyhive, who had posteriorly got his hammer on fire at the robo-Bowser fight--, had intruded the exchange, seemingly trying to define 'music' in different terms.

The void star was... rather confused by the bird's explanation. Nice... sounds? But, weren't noises by definition irritating and grinding? As in, some noises came from certain objects which was cool, because then you could tell which of them by it. Yet, too much noise was headache-inducing and disorientating during a mission, unless you wanted to use it as decoy or a cover... So, what kind of noises could be 'nice' and would it be the same 'nice' from, for example, drinking a can of soda?
He only grew more and more troubled when the word 'pretty' had been suddenly thrown into the mix. Thae couldn't recall the very few times he had witnessed the term being used to describe something, anything, even less noises. For a moment, he was caught up in trying to think of things that were considered 'pretty' to him. Annnd... Blank. Other than perhaps The Claw, there weren't things worthy of being appended with the adjective 'pretty'. The occasions it had been used before we're all just empty, insincere flattery, which, didn't really count in his book.

"I don't have, the slightest idea of what you just said... Or whichever language you were supposed to be speaking.", he commented in a clueless tone, soon taking him attention out of the avian creature and back to the... odd array of parts in front of him, making a dismissive motion with his arm, "Look, if you're not here to help me with this whole 'band' thing, I'll have to request that you, at least, do not distract us while we're attempting to figure it out... Like, trying to get my star here, jeez!"

Okay, so back to staring at this contraption that really just looks like some crazy-ass decor. But apparently, it's an 'instrument', whatever that actually means... Leaning closer and closer to the thing, Thae'ils gaze pierced the very objects with the same attention he'd have put into watching for a potential target, the difference being that people could move and this, this, metallic abomination, could not.
There wasn't anything to gather from observation. It was, a metal structure, with many circular and not-circular block of materials attached to it, the top normally of some kind of fabric, or rubbery, stretchy component, also some levers. The most emphatic protrusions carried round metallic plaques stacked on top of a similar. On top of the object rested two cylinders made out of wood.

Instruments, had the purpose to make noises. Hopefully, loud and obnoxious, continuous noises. He squinted at the bigger round block resting in the middle, almost having an impossible to win staring contest with the object, looking at it suspiciously, watching for any sort of reaction and then...

A paw tapped softly at the rubbery surface!
His instincts had told him to just tap the hell of the thing as a fox.

The first note was understandably inaudible. Tilting his head, the shadowy fox then had hit at the thing a bit harder a 'dum' sort of sound leaving the block that he now knew was hollow. Huh, interesting use of reverberation... From there on, the star animal kept on experimenting with the alien contraption, at first just hitting a same piece harder and harder, then tried the blocks in front that made a more damp, flat sound and eventually he had found the best thing from the entire set. THE PLAAAAATES
Turning around to hit them with his fluffy tail, the 'tcham' like continuous noise had made his muzzle open with an amused smile. OH MY STARS! WHat was that?! And why was it just so, so fun to hit and listen to!! Thae'ils mind had just been blown completely by the existence of such a thing. An object that was not built for war nonetheless, but with principles that could very well be used to! But instead, it just made some sounds. And he loved the living hell out of it.

The cacophony of drum noises without any rhythmicality whatsoever continued, until Thae had gone through every single component on the top, unable to get to the lower parts of the instrument while in fox form. He didn't mind it, however, this array of nonsensical fun noises was already enough for him as he straight on leapt into the thing, somehow managing to keep himself and the support balanced even with the added uncalled for weight.
Like this, he proceeded to hit drums and blocs with his paws, sort of shifting touching sides on top on them, then hitting the plates again with his tail whenever he felt like, a constant 'tum, tchak, tchaaaam, tum, tchak, tum, tum, tchak, tchaaaaaam' string of noises leaving the instrument, erratic and chaotically. To him, this already felt like the so-desired 'music', but in reality, he was incredibly far from a truly harmonic, pleasant drum base:

"By the Emperor's mantle! Hey squid dude!", he called for the other alien, waving with his tail to call the other's attention, "Hey! This is fun you should try it! I think I'm close to unravelling the mysteries of 'music' !!", the tail hit the plates again, Thae giggled in delight at the sound they made, "Maybe try the thing that's standing next to these! It's another of those scoopers but with some fancy tips...", the thing he was referring to was the electrical bass resting in the support nearby, luckily for the duo of aliens already plugged into the amp box, "Since they're so close to each other, I guess they're meant to be used at the same time?", the tone was a rather 'it's a worth a shot', uncertain kind of tone.

In the background, CN-Tan's voice echoed repeating about six words each cycle plus an endless array of 'do's in something that he wasn't sure could be 'music' when compared to the previous performances, though he wasn't an expert and Toon was the human girl, so maybe she knew something else that he didn't. Wondering if his travelling companion was relaying some kind of coded message with her own attempt at the 'band' thing, Thae raised his shoulders as if mimicking a shrug and continued ramming his paws and tail at the pieces of the instrument, confident that sooner or later he'd get the gist of it. Invincibility star, here I come!

Last edited:
1568914680580.png
King Dedede

The king cackled at the fox’s confusion, enjoying the seemingly stupidity of the animal unable to understand such a simple concept. The crash and boom of drums in the air reminded him about why he was here, and it wasn’t just to stand around and enjoy performances. Turning to where the yellow robot was chatting with the badger guy and the foul-mouthed person in the red mask. “Ey robot man! We can’t win this by standin’ around and talkin’!” The king nagged, clearly eager to blow the top off this stadium with as good a performance as two people could manage.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun GearBlade654 GearBlade654 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

[div style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/qp1FprXh.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;overflow:auto"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-left:3px solid black;border-right:3px solid black;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:100%;"]“Shilo,” the woman looked over to find Frank Woods waving for her to join him. With the conversation between herself and Jason Todd still running through the back of her mind, the assassin made her toward the Marine, looking a bit confused. “What?” She asked, though it soon became all too clear as he reached out a microphone for her to take. “Woods…”
“C’mon, Saga, liven up a little,”
the Marine offered a friendly and rare grin which led to the raven haired woman letting out a sigh combined with a chuckle. Despite how much she wanted to, she couldn't say no to that smile.
“Alright, fine, but only if Lu Bu is in,” thinking that that would be her way out, the assassin turned to the hero who responded with a nod.
If you want me, I’ll join you.Shilo closed her eyes as she silently regretted agreeing to this. Weren’t there better things to do with their time than to get up on stage and show off? Apparently not.

The trio took the stage, Shilo spinning the cordless microphone in her hand as the others took their positions. Woods seated himself behind the drum set, lifting one drumstick up to signal that he was good to go before twirling the stick between his fingers. A smile started to play at the corners of the woman’s mouth as she watched the normally gruff Marine take to being on stage. She then turned her attention to Lu Bu who had a guitar in her hands and a bass guitar held by two smoke like hands next to her. If she could pull this off correctly, and if they somehow managed to actually win, it was most likely due to the hero being able to play two stringed instruments at once. With a nod shared between the two women, the music started.

D Minor, B Flat, C, B Flat, A. Lu Bu plucked at the strings easily, her fingers finding their places on the frets without issue as she repeated the intro a second time. Shilo took a breath, holding the mic up to her mouth. The woman’s voice rang out across theatre, smooth with the sound of the guitar.

“Staring at the carnage,
Praying that the sun would never rise
Living another day in disguise.
These feelings can't be right.
Lend me your courage to stand up and fight,

Oh, tonight. Ooooooh, stand up and fight.”

Shilo rocked her body forward into a kind of head bang as the tempo picked up. Lu Bu and Woods worked off of one another as they turned the slow starting melody into the rock song it was meant to be. Shilo smirked, tossing her hair all to one side and pushing her bangs back so the scar that crossed over her eye could get caught by the lights. Two strong beats from both her companions cued the assassin to come back in. To match the harder sound the song had taken on, the woman's voice was rougher as well.

“The fighting rages on and on,
to challenge me you must be strong.
I walk your land but don't belong,

two million soldiers can't be wrong.”

The last note elongated into a controlled yell before the woman continued on.

“It's no fun but I've been here before,
I'm far from home and I'm fighting your war.”

Woods and Lu Bu jumped in on back up vocals.

“Not the way I pictured this, I wanted better things.”
“Some are scared, others killing for fun,
I shot a mother right in front of her son.”

“Take this from my consciousness, and please erase my dreams.”

Shilo raised one of her arms to the crowd as if she was addressing them directly.

“Fight for honor, fight for your life.
Pray to God that our side is right.
Even though we won, I still may lose,
Until I make it home to you.
I see our mothers filled with tears.
Grew up so fast where did those years go?
Memories won't let you cry,

Unless I don't return tonight.”

Woods and Lu Bu’s three instruments kicked back in as Shilo temporarily fell silent. This entire time, Frank had been working the drums in the background- Not a centerpiece like the assassin or the swordswoman, but a major supporting member by complementing the women’s actions. The combination of Frank and Lu Bu’s instrumental portion ended up giving their own fast-paced symphony before the assassin kicked back in.

“So many soldiers on the other side,
I take their lives so they can't take mine,”

“Scared to make it out alive now murder's all I know.”
“Nobody tells me all the reasons we're here,
I have my weapons so there's nothing to fear.”

“Another day, another life, but nothing real to show for.”

“Fight for honor, fight for your life.
Pray to God that our side is right.
Even though we won, I still may lose,
Until I make it home to you.
I see our mothers filled with tears.
Grew up so fast where did those years go?
Memories won't let you cry,

Unless I don't return tonight.”

“Staring at the carnage,
Praying that the sun would never rise.
Living another day in disguise.
These feelings can't be right,

lend me your courage to stand up and fight.”

Shilo yelled the last word.

“Watching the death toll rise,
Wondering how I'm alive.”

Another elongated yell before Shilo slipped into the smoother, more melodic tone of the song for two lines before going back to the more rock style.

“Stranger's blood on my hands,
I have shot all I can
There are no silent nights,

watching your brothers all die.”

With another yell, Shilo then switched tones once again to be more melodic and smooth, Lu Bu and Woods offering their voices to create a more powerful sound as one whole group.

“To destroy all their plans,
with no thought of me,
No thought of me, no thought of m
e.”

Lu Bu’s legs bow backwards slightly as she imitates guitarists she’d seen performing on the road. A second smoky hand helped her play the chords as she went into a solo, tendrils of smoke forming and swirling around the stage like a makeshift fog machine.

After the guitar solo ended, the three filled the space of the instruments with a few stretched out “Whoas” that followed the basic melody of the over all song. This led to Lu Bu playing another few riffs on her instrument, ending with an extended low note as Frank’s constant drum-beating came to a dead halt. After a few seconds, the hero picked up the melody once again. Playing alone for a few moments before the assassin started singing along.

“Walk the city lonely,
Memories that haunt are passing by.
A murderer walks your street tonight.
Forgive me for my crimes,
don't forget that I was so young.

Fought so scared in the name of God and country.”

Lu Bu once again leaned back, but now, the smoke around her billowed upwards, enveloping the hero and the other band members, leaving each of them with tattered looking wings and a halo, as her guitar sang wistful notes. Unlike the powerful sounds from earlier in the song, these were soft, short, and sorrowful. It was like the guitar was weeping about the song having to end. As the final note died out in the end, their wings and halos ‘burned’ away into the air.

(Collab post with FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla and DapperDogman DapperDogman )
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
"Marty, can you show me what you can do with a bass?"

"Okay, Ahim, the...middle part of the song goes like..."

"Fourarms, you will be speeding the pace up as we go..."

"You, Midgear..gar...Midgarsormir? Uhh, you will be doing a little something special late in..."

"...Alright, guys, our time's almost up! Are we all good? Good? Good! Let's do i—"

As Ruby spoke, suddenly, she saw a snare drum roll by her, bouncing, alerting her to its presence as her eyes widen.

"Crud! Hold on, Fourarms!"

Ruby immediately zipped towards the rolling snare drum, temporarily transforming into roses, then she caught it, almost falling over in the process.

"Woah, woah—uhh, t—ta-daaah!"

Breathing faster than usual, she said afterward,

"Alright, let's do it...wait, Tanya?"

"Yes, Ruby?"

"Did you set up the fireworks?"

"..."

"You forgot... But no worries; it's all fine! You can set 'em up as we perform, but otherwise—Holy crap, we gotta get on with it already!"

- - - - -

If people were wondering where Ruby and the others went, they were busy.

As audiences awaited another performance from the pool of Soon, audiences were treated to the lights going out on the stage. Before long, a spotlight slowly faded on, revealing its illumination of the girl in a red cloak, who stood with a stand-mounted microphone, eyes closed. Then, Ruby's eyes opened, then the Huntress-in-Training took a deep breath through her nose.

Martellus started to play what appears to be a slow, brooding piano piece, transcribed to bass. After a bit, Ruby finally began singing, her voice in a soft, melodic tone, with a slight "whisper" quality to it.

"They see you as small and helpless..."

With only a brief pause in not only vocals but also instrumentation, Ruby surveyed her eyes around the audiences, then continued,

"...They see you as just a child."

Soon, her voice began to break into a more rock-like manner, losing the "whisper" quality while retaining the melodic inflections.

"Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild..!"

As Fourarms began to rapidly "brush" the snare drum with two of his arms, Ahim and Martellus followed right then and there, playing a continuous one-note riff that moves down in pitch after the third line starts to be sung. Meanwhile, as other spotlights shine on the other band members, Ruby picks the microphone stand up with the mic itself, as she began tapping her note to the beat, her voice progressively taking on a more rock-like tone with a bit of bite to it.

fourarms drums.png

"Prepaaare...for-your greateest mo-ments,
Prepaaare...for-your-fin-est...ho-ur!
The dream that you've always dreamed...is-sud-den-ly about to flo-wer!"

Ruby leaned in, standing on one of the speakers with one foot, as she rotated the microphone-on-a-stand. It was at this moment, the pace picked up, a bit faster than before, as Fourarms switched to the simple thump of the sole bass drum.

"We...are lightning..."

Then, while the stage progressively lightened up, she got off the speaker as she began pacing across the stage. On the last line before the chorus, Fourarms did a drum fill rapidly alternating between the snare and toms.

"Straying from the thunder...
Miracles of ancient wonder!"

As the chorus finally came, Ruby jumped across to return to the center of the stage, as the band finally broke into a rock tune with the familiar pace of the song as Ruby had heard it, lights turning on. Martellus has started headbanging as he stepped forth near the speakers in his proximity, while Fourarms picked up on the energy a bit, but if the audience were especially observant, Tanya was seen rushing to set fireworks in place.

"This will be the day we've waited for!
This will be the day we open up the doo-or!"

Midgardsormr flew up to one of the other microphones onstage and sang into it. What came from his mouth was an almost operatic, dramatic boom.

"I wanneth not hear your absolution!"

The following line was a joint Ruby/dragon vocal that mixed a young-sounding girl with a deep, thunderous voice.

"Hope you're ready for a revolution!"

What followed afterward was Ruby continuing to pace around the stage, occasionally standing up top on a speaker here-and-there. However, when Ruby passed Tanya, who was now carrying 2 fireworks less, she almost bumped into her, prompting a leap that unfortunately got into the way of her singing.

"Welco—uh..!—to-a-world of new solutions!
Welcome to a world of bloody evoluuu-tioo-on—In time!"

Ruby made a stern, but excitable, look at the audience, stopping in her tracks.

"Your heart will open minds!"

Suddenly, she began spinning the microphone like a windmill, eventually finishing the first chorus with a powerful "soul".

"A story will be told,
And victory is in a simple soooooul!"

When the intro repeated, but with a faster guitar riff in place of the slow bass section, Ruby took a moment to catch her breath. Certainly, she did all she could to hit all the notes, in spite of never having developed a singing voice. Then, as the snare roll came, Ruby began singing again, this time with a rock-like tone at the start.

"Your world needs a great defender,
Your world's in the way of harm!
You want a romantic life; a-fair-y...tale...that's-full-of...charm!

Then, Ruby came up near Ahim as the two began sharing vocals at the same time, around the same time Tanya hurriedly slipped in-between them, now carrying only a few remaining fireworks.

"Beware that the light is fading,
Beware as the dark returns!
This world's unforgiving—"

Eventually, the Huntress-in-Singing—heh—returned to singing on her own.

"Even brilliant lights will cease to buuurn!"

As Ruby sang the next part, with the band temporarily ceasing their playing to sing with her on their own microphones, she set the microphone-on-a-stand back on the stage itself, as she reached for a little something...

"Legends scatter...
Day and night will sever..."

Just then was the moment she pulled out Crescent Rose and transformed it into its scythe form as she sang,

"Hope and peace are lost forever!"

With the band back to playing, as Ahim started a melodic guitar solo unique to the Mario galaxy residents while coming up close with Martellus, Ruby launched herself into the air with her HCSS, loaded with Gravity Dust, while grabbing her microphone with her as she spun in the air. The four-armed alien was now beating the drums harder, and faster, As the solo lead into a burst of bass soloing, courtesy of yours truly, Martellus, who was starting to get a little flamboyant in his movements compared to a simply excitable Ahim, the dragon started to transform into a size much larger than he was, but still small enough to at least maneuver the stage, then gave Ruby some chase.

"Damn you, Being X..!"

Tanya swore under her teeth, as she started to set up the last firework, swearing profusely.

While she continued to do all sorts of tricks mid-air, and while the dueling solos eventually lined up into a guitar/bass duo, she started using her Semblance to scatter into rose petals, spelling out "RUBY" in her path as the dragon unleashed a breath of blue, aetheric fire upwards, roaring. Then, she reformed back into herself, holding both Crescent Rose and the mic as she then boarded the dragon, prompting a furious response roaring and trying to shake her off by wagging its tail.

Then, the bridge played, with Martellus and Ahim returning to their original spots. Ruby climbed up on the dragon, towards his neck, as the band members proceeded to sing the bridge lyrics. This was around the time Tanya finished the setup of the fireworks, right on time, as she hurriedly retreated backstage. However, she struggled, as Midgardsormr dove across the air, spiraling, as he seemed to try to throw the Huntress-in-Training off-balance. Ahim first. Then the Techmarine. Finally, Fourarms.

"This will be the day we've waited for!
We are lightning!
Welcome to a world of new solutions!"

It was at this moment Ruby not only reached his neck, but also "stabbed" Midgardsormr with Crescent Rose in its "war scythe" form, in which she halted her stabbing attack inches away from the blade digging into his neck. He responded with a roar, before the fireworks, thanks to Tanya, who let out a sigh of relief, launched into the air and exploded with flashing colors and loud pop sounds, as Ruby sang, getting off the transforming Midgardsormr with her voice having become tenser than usual from still having to do airborne acrobatics, whilst the song reached its fastest pace,

"This will be the day we've waited FOR—!
This will be the day we open up the doo-oor—I don't wanna hear your absolution!
Hope you're ready for a RE-VO...LU-TION!
Welcome to a world of new solutions!
Welcome to a world of bloody evoluuu-tion—IN TIME!
Your heart will open miiiiinds!"

For her final moments in the performance, Ruby started making her way back to the stage, launching Crescent Rose spinning towards the stage, vertical, as she held onto her microphone in a bridal position, her sniper-scythe digging its blade into the ground away from the Huntress. As the dragon shrunk, curiously, he flow towards Ruby's cloak and hid within the hood. Meanwhile, Fourarms started his mini-drum solo as Ruby continued to sing.

"A story will be TOLD!!"

The band stopped playing right after Ruby finished her penultimate line, Fourarms hitting the crash cymbal as his final note. Finally, Ruby did a turn and landed right on top of her weapon's handle. Breathing heavily, her heart beating, her body trembled from the pressure Ruby put it through. The lights died, the band members seeming to fade away into the darkness, with only a spotlight remaining on Ruby herself.

Then, the performance returned to the slow, melancholic bass-line from the Techmarine, as Ruby finished off the song with a meek, but still soulful,

"And victory...i—is-in-a...simple..."

Ruby took in a deep breath with her mouth, then closed the song off with a long-held...

"...Soooooooooooooooooul."

Now, it was over. Still standing on her implanted HCSS, Ruby then slowly held the microphone-on-a-stand horizontally, in front of her.

Then, she dropped the mic. Afterward, the whole stage went dark for several seconds, before the lights turned back on.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)

Special thanks to: Crow Crow (Ben), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Marty), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr), Veradana Veradana (Ahim), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya)

Last edited:
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Replying to Red Hood ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ) and sending BIT to Dedede ( FoolsErin FoolsErin )
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
"Negative."
Now, it may have been just the ones near, but it sounded like there was a minature amount of... distaste in Praetorian's normally neutral and polite tone in that one word. The rest of what Praetorian had to say were polite as ever.
"The only weakness I have been able to identify is the warhead Cobblepot fired off. However, once the warhead landed, Zant was immediately vulnerable to all types of damage. I was unable to deduce when the effects would wear off, as Zant fled immediately afterwards."
"From what I have calculated, defeating Zant will require samples of the materials used in the warhead. From there, I estimate we can find a more permanent way to keep Zant in a vulnerable state."
"The question is, where can the materials be found..."

In the meanwhile, the BIT drone hovering over Praetorian floated off to Dedede. When the floating ball made it to the Dreamland king, the BIT chirped and "nodded", before staring at Dedede.
Praetorian was listening.​

King Dedede

The monarch rolled his eyes and scowled at the minimal effort the robot seemed to be taking to participate in this music-making game, but he didn't comment on it. "I can't play an instrument none, so when it's our turn up, I think you're gonna hafta deal with the music stuff, while I'll be singin'." Dedede confirmed, before stepping closer to the drone and whispering, "Alright, so listen here, I'm gonna need...."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @hopingforthesongnextpost​

espeons_by_iplatartz_ddb129h-cropped.jpg
Julia

The Espeon decides to invite herself to the obviously private conversation with Jason, waving to Sans in a 'I'll be back in a second' gesture and then walking over.

"I suspect that's the guy that attacked me back on the ship," She says as if she had been there the whole time. "I didn't get a good look with that turtle's terrible eyesight, but he's clearly much more powerful than the idiot he's 'serving'."

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Praetorian) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason)

• Notes:The words coloured in orange are sung by Inazuma,the words in pink sung by Laffey and the words in blue sung by both of them.

(The shipgirls are doing the dance as shown in the vid. That does not include the swimsuit-reveal.)

Both Inazuma and Laffey could seen standing on the middle of the stage,next to each other as they waited for the instrumental music to come. Excalibur could be seen by the side,softly plucking the strings of the guitar as the music begun.

The aria of the beach under the evening sky
    渚の歌声 夕凪の中
    (Nagisa no utagoe yuunagi no naka)

I feel its whispers tickle my ear
    波間でささやく そんな気がした
    (Namima de sasayaku sonna ki ga shita)

Excalibur started strumming the treads of the guitar more intensely,creating the clearer melody to keep up with the girls he's teamed up with.

Beyond the sky, beyond the sea,
    空と海の彼方 
    (Sora to umi no kanata)

A wondrous painted orange I see
    滲むオレンジ
    (nijimu ORENJI)

The shadows cast, stretching long
    長く伸びた影が
    (Nagaku nobita kage ga)

Thinning as the sun sets with the song
    薄くなっていった
    (usuku nattetta)

The trinity of hues upon my sight
    見つめる瞳の奥 映る三つの色は
    (Mitsumeru hitomi no oku utsuru mittsu no iro wa)

Will never leave my mind
    ねぇ 変わらないよね
    (Nee kawaranai yo ne)

Well then~
    なんて
    (nante)

Excalibur's left fingers immediately shifted towards a direction before his right fingers swung down and up along the strings,playing one of the few potent parts of the instrumental parts in the song.

Evening Sights, MARINE MIRAGE
    夕景 Marine Mirage
    (Yuukei Marine Mirage)

I’ll always want to smile alongside you~
    キミの横でいつも笑っていたい
    (Kimi no yoko de itsumo waratte itai)

Travelling through the starry summer sky
    嗚呼 夏の星空に
    (Aa natsu no hoshizora ni)

These feelings, they will surely reach you
    想いよ届け
    (omoi yo todoke)

The sights before us are like magic
    この景色がこの魔法が
    (Kono keshiki ga kono mahou ga)

A single wish, this everlasting dream~
    ずっと続くように願いを込めて
    (Zutto zutto tsuzuku you ni Negai wo komete)

My soft, gentle, sweet melody
    そっと唄うから
    (sotto utau kara)

Proves that our oneness, our unity, it was always meant to be
    一緒に居るのが当たり前になった
    (Issho ni iru no ga atarimae ni natta)

These memories, they’re bountiful, there’s much.
    思い出もたくさん持っている だから
    (Omoide mo takusan motte iru dakara)

If I were at the beach and was crying by myself
    波打ち際 一人泣いてたら
    (Namiuchigiwa hitori naitetara)

By my side, you’d definitely be near
    隣に居て きっと分けあえる
    (Tonari ni ite kitto wakeaeru)

You can age all you want, century, decade, year
    何年何十年 歳を重ねてもさ
    (Nannen nanjuunen toshi wo kasanete mo saa)

Nothing will ever change about you~
    ねぇ 変わらないよね
    (Nee kawaranai yo ne)

You know...
    あのね
    (ano ne)

夕景 Marine Mirage
    (Yuukei Marine Mirage)

キミの横でいつも笑っていたい

Travelling through the night-shrouded sea~
    嗚呼 小夜の泡沫に
    (Aa sayo no utakata ni)

These feelings, they will surely reach me~
    想いを寄せて
    (omoi wo yosete)

Your words, within this moment right now
    この言葉がこの刹那に
    (Kono kotoba ga kono setsuna ni)

Our everlasting, eternal resonation~
    ずっと響くように
    (Zutto zutto hibiku you ni)

Seal it with a wish~
    願いを込めて
    (Negai wo komete)

We’ll surely meet and sing today~
    今日も唄うから
    (Kyou mo utau kara)

As the girls their verse,Excalibur started playing the guitar more vigorously as it was now his turn to give the performance. Twelve seconds before the the instrumental calmed gradually,he tossed the electrical guitar he was using aside and quickly picked up the acoustic guitar,opting to play it for this particular brief part until it was Inazuma and Laffey's turn to start singing once again. Both of them were in the same postition as they were when the song begun,only this time they were facing at the opposite side.

Looking at his right,and then back at the audience,Excalibur placed both hands on his head (the acoustic guitar he's using as a strap,so it won't drop,don't worry) as in a manner that just screams "Sweet Lotus what have I done!?". Yes Tenno,you broke the guitar you fool. He quickly rushed to the side,out of sight and presumably getting the guitar he had just tossed away.

The aria of the beach
    渚の歌声 
    (Nagisa no utagoe)

Out of the sidelines came Excalibur,who now has a.....horribly dented electrical guitar on hand. Looking at the damage he had caused onto the poor guitar he had so failed to gently handle,his gaze fell onto the floor,crestfallen at his horrible mistake.

The whispers of the evening breeze~
    夜風にささやく
    (Yokaze ni sasayaku)

His head suddendly perked up,looking around him before looking up. Another guitar to replace the one he had broke fell bottom-side-body-first onto his head,knocking him down onto the floor while the instrument in question safely landed on his chest without any receiving any damage. Excalibur quickly got back up and continued strumming with the new guitar on hand.

Remember this day~
    この日を思い出に
    (Kono hi wo omoide ni)

Someday, sometime we will grow
    いつかは大人になってしまうから
    (Itsuka wa otona ni natte shimau kara)

The speaker on the side of the stage,as well as Excalibur,fell silent for the girls to speak:

Together in unison~
    また いっしょ に
    (mata issho ni)

The chorus now begins.

夕景 Marine Mirage
    (Yuukei Marine Mirage)

キミの横でいつも笑っていたい

Travelling through the starry summer sky
    嗚呼 夏の星空に
    (Aa natsu no hoshizora ni)

These feelings, they will surely reach you
    想いよ届け
    (omoi yo todoke)

AA
    ああ
    (Aa)

Eternal MARINE BLUE
    悠久 Marine Blue
    (yuukyuu Marine Blue)

The expansive sky, the neverchanging seas
    広がる空 いつもと同じ海
    (Hirogaru sora itsumo to onaji umi)

The summer shooting stars
    嗚呼 夏の流星に想いよ届け
    (Aa natsu no ryuusei ni omoi yo todoke)

This magical scenery
    この景色がこの魔法が
    (Kono keshiki ga kono mahou ga)

Our eternal, everlasting wish to the skies~
    ずっと続くように願いを込めて
    (Zutto zutto tsuzuku you ni negai wo komete)

My soft, gentle, sweet melody
    そっと唄うから
    (sotto utau kara)

Translation of the lyrics done by Crow Crow . Collab post also done with him. Sorry about the trouble I put you through there. I hope this post is up to your satisfaction.

Last edited:
The time had come. It was his time, his moment to shine had come. Marvus went on stage confident, it wasn't the first nor the last time the performer would go on stage. But he strode on with a purpose, a purpose that was laced with the special stardust of friendship.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo10_1280.png

"wutz cookin buddyyyyz!" He called out to the crowd. The crowd was giving cheers already, maybe they could sense the raw charisma Marvus exuded from simply speaking. Not his usual audience but he didn't need a blood pit to get his blood pusher pumping.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo1_1280.png

"hahaaa yeeaahh buddyz. id like 2 give a certain tiny muthafuka jugg a shout out too!" He shouted making sure if the small Troll was anywhere near he could hear him.
After that his face widened into a brimming smile ear to ear, with a snap of his fingers the music slowly came on starting with an angelic chorus.
Haaaard to seeeee ooh
The hang ups we have today-ay-ay
Said we need to striiiive for more libertyyy
Marvus tapped a foot in rhythm with the chorus, he was preparing something big.
Lift yourself up on your feet, lets get it on

The chorus began repeating the line as Marvus within the blink of an eye Marvus went from tapping to going into wicked sick nasty moves only a clown could do on such short notice. He moved like liquid as he stopped using his feet and started intensifying by using his hands, breakdancing with full clownish fervor.
Haaard to seeee, ooh
The hang-ups we have today-ay-ay
Said we need to strive for more liberty
Intensifying into a flurry of Juggalo fury as he spun and twisted with the beat with such skill and speed he looked like a blur, the only thing left of where his head might have been were his bright colored horns.
Lift yourself upon your feet
Lift yourself up on your feet

By the time the instrumental had come on with it's booming base there was no stopping Marvus moves. He was in his element, and absorbing the energy of his audience as they watched stupified in the way the clown moved. As the chorus continued on he didn't even take a moment to breathe, this was nothing and the best had yet to come.
Lift your, lift your, lift yourself
Lift, lift your, lift your, lift your, lift your, lift, lift

This was it the climax, Marvus stopped breakdancing and settled down to just moving to the beat. He was ready. Now was his time.
Haard to see, ooh
The hang ups we have today-ay-ay

tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo9_1280.png

Marvus grinned "What they don't really realize though!"
We need to striiive for more liberty
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo1_r1_1280.png

"this next verse though!"
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo5_r1_1280.png

"these bars!"
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo4_1280.png

"watch thizz sum shid, go."
He said queuing the chorus to cut off leaving him to drop hot fire that would make angels weep.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo2_1280.png

"poopy-di scoop
scoop-diddy whoop
whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
poop-ti-scoopty
scoopty-whoop
whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop
poop-diddy, whoop-scoop
poop poop
scoop-diddy-whoop
whoop-diddy-scoop
whoop-diddy-scoop, poop."

With that the instrumental came back on, bass not letting up and he backflipped off stage to the sound of wild cheering, almost comparable to a blood pit. But he would humbly allow further song and dance to commence after taking his leave. Hopefully he got through to some people, though most importantly his potential Juggalo pal.

Birb Birb @ANYONE_WITH_GOOD_TASTE​

As the time for the robot and penguin pair's performance drew closer, Dedede was half considering giving up their spot for someone else. The robot had barely bothered to coordinate with him regarding their performance, and the monarch was almost entirely in the dark on what to do. Taking one nervous final walk around the stadium as an attempt to calm his worrisome nerves. He was the king of Dreamland, for Pete's sake! He couldn't lose because of a failure to cooperate! The king's path brought him next to the bleachers, where his path brought him to a place where his eyes settled on an abandoned object laying on its side. It was a boombox, covered in a thin layer of dust from someone long gone from the stadium. Pressing the play button on the device, Dedede listened to a few seconds of the melody on the CD inside. Laughing softly in glee, an idea of what to do crawled into his brain.

The stage was intentionally dark, leaving the exact details of the stage in shadow and up to the imagination. In silence, the crowd of goombas and toads waited, interrupted shortly by a soft click on a button. In a short instant, the sound of snapping filled the stadium, slowly melting into the vocal-less music that was accompanied by Dedede's voice.

"He keeps his Moet et Chandon
In his regal cabinet
"

The lights flicked on to reveal Dedede lounging on the throne, apart of the light royal decoration the stage had received especially for his performance. Rather than his normal robe and crown, Dedede donned something a little fancier than usual.
second.PNG

"Let them eat cake", he says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline"

Dedede's singing wasn't earth-shattering, he had zero vocal training and didn't have a naturally amazing set of pipes, but it was certainly something. His words carried as much of the little heart and soul the more than sometimes rude king had in him, the monarch clearly trying his best to win the contest. Whether the song was something from the king's memory, something he simply made up, or perhaps even something etched into his mind by fate, he was singing it, a confident expression hanging on his face.

"Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice
"

As the king sang these words, he slipped from his cozy position on the throne seat to the arm of the chair, what little he had for legs dangling off the edge for only a moment before he climbed on top of the throne's back, unsafely standing. Dedede was admittedly a little nervous for what he planned would come next, knowing that the coming stunt may not be very safe.

"He's a Killer Kiiinnnggg"

Leaping off the chair's back as the chorus left his beak, the king did his best to hold onto his hammer as well as his microphone, performing a mid-air spin with his beloved weapon that left him hovering in the air for a few seconds. The throne toppled forward, the impact thankfully muffled by the rug that was also apart of the setting. As Dedede landed, he swung his hammer left and forwards with one hand, ceasing with the multitasking as he let go of the weapon with the hand that had been holding both it and the microphone. Letting out his held breath, the king continued.

"Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime

Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?
"

The king strutted around the rest of the dressed up stage as he finished the chorus and went on to the next verse, winking at the crowd with his smug face.

"To avoid complications
He never kept the same address
In conversation
He spoke with a presence
Met a puff from space
Went to Geisha Minah
Then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined
"

The king held his hammer over his shoulder as he paced back and forth in front of the knocked over throne, preparing for the chorus yet again.

"
Cologne came from Paris (naturally)
For cars he couldn't care less
Fastidous and precise

He's a Killer Kiiinnnggg
"

As Dedede begun to sing the repeating part of the song again, he wielded his hammer again, spinning around rapidly. He smashed the fake candelabras near the throne with his attack, the plastic mess a much neater alternative to the firey mess that could've occurred instead.

" Gunpowder, gelatine
Anytime
"

The king grinned like a fool as he started on the final portion of the song, going from destroying the candelabras to the rest of the props. He kicked up the lavish rug leading up to the seat, stomped on the steps to the lavish chair. He was the Killer King, and he was going to let everyone see it.

"Drop of a hat he's as willing as
Playful as a pussy cat
Then momentarily out of action
Temporarily out of gas
To absolutely drive you wild, wild
He's all out to get you
He's a Killer Kiiinnngg
Gunpowder, gelatine
Anytime
"

As a grand finale to his show of flashy destruction, King Dedede smashed into the throne with his hammer, sending splinters flying like fireworks. Posing dramatically on the ruins of his "throne room", the king finished the song.

"Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?
You wanna try
"

Last edited:
Later after Julia gets Eric back from Jason..

Julia, Eric, and Sans
take their turn on stage.

The Espeon comes on in a new outfit, followed by her partners.
Amelia_Espeon_2.png

Julia pulls over a piano, but nobody sits at it as she and Eric move up to the microphone.
eric seeing r34.png

Julia starts with an accapella intro, quickly joined by Sans on the trombone and the piano which appears to play itself.
index.png

Julia and Eric start singing. (Julia, Eric, both)

"ʍouʞ noʎ uɐɥʇ uoᴉʇɔǝɟɟɐ ǝɹoɯ pǝǝu I

In you and I there's a new land

Angels in flight
ʍouʞ noʎ uɐɥʇ uoᴉʇɔǝɟɟɐ ǝɹoɯ pǝǝu I
My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away

Music will tie
What's left of me, what's left of me now

I watch you fast asleep
All I fear means nothing

Angels in flight

Music will tie
What's left of me, what's left of me

suʍop puɐ sdn ʎuɐɯ oS
My heart's a battleground
suoᴉʇoɯǝ ǝnɹʇ pǝǝu I
suoᴉʇoɯǝ ǝnɹʇ pǝǝu I

You show me how to see

That nothing is whole and nothing is broken

Angels in flight

Music will tie
What's left of me, what's left of me now

My fears my lies
Melt away

ʍouʞ noʎ uɐɥʇ uoᴉʇɔǝɟɟɐ ǝɹoɯ pǝǝu I"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (This is a collab between myself, ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool , and CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow . DM if you want anything changed/added)​

Last edited:
[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #E64C1E; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 14px; color: #E1914F; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Post) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} "Info") (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 25%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Standard Operative KA-1258-3480
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Dr. Alexis Kuroki[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
AETHER: 25%
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Normal
MENTAL CONDITION: Ashamed, Angry
COLOR: #E1914F
SPEECH FONT: Satisfy

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Post[/div][div class=tab]Info[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu BU)
MENTIONS:

It was a shame that the little turtle didn't just get a hole in its head after her spell. Alexis's magic must have gotten weaker...or, this universe operated on a different set of rules than most others. That was annoying, but there were still three others to vent her anger on. She was about to draw one of her tails back and turn a turtle into porcupine when she heard some person shouting "nine-tailed fox" at her.

Kagutsuchi turned to see an armored b!tch come at her with her palm. The first strike managed to hit Kagutsuchi, as did the second one, but it didn't matter to her. This was Alexis's body at the end of the day, and whatever didn't kill her, sure as hell would make the prissy, uptight b!tch hurt. So, after those two hits, Kagutsuchi grinned devilishly. The armored person's threat meant nothing, if anything, it was a welcome promise, [div class=Dialogue]”What makes you think I want to be with that b!tch, Huxian? She can f### with all of her boytoys all day long up for all I can f###ing care!"[/div]

The kitsune would've loved to tear this ever so noble warrior into pieces, and even raised the swords held by her tails up for combat, but unfortunately, they were interrupted by a plumber with no fashion sense. All of a sudden, Kagutsuchi was teleported along with everyone else to some kind of stage. What the actual f###? Kagutsuchi didn't give anyone permission to interrupt her like that. Sure she was stuck in a body with f###ing perfect Alexis, but she hadn't expected this amount of disrespect from people. She was Goddess of the Flames, for crying out loud. All this time under Alexis's contract had clearly made the realms significantly more retarded. It made Kagutsuchi's blood boil literally and figuratively.

The very pissed off Kagutsuchi looked out into the audience and around the stage. It looked like they were going to be mere acts for the entertainment of these lesser creatures. Disgusting. She refused to perform for the pleasure of these underlings. The fox goddess would much rather turn the audience into nothing more than a pile of charred, soulless corpses and burn the building until all that's left are ashes and slagged foundations. But Alexis's magic was weak right now; she wouldn't be able to get through even half the audience without running out of Aether or getting slaughtered by others in her group. As much as Kagutsuchi wanted to make Alexis suffer, death for the b!tch also meant death for herself.

So, here the kitsune goddess was, looking at the rules for a f###ing "Battle of the Bands" just so that she can preserve Alexis's fragile little body. This stupid fleshbag can't become intangible! Kagutsuchi sighed and wondered what she could do to give Alexis the worst time possible...and then an idea popped into her head. She chuckled maniacally under breath as she awaited for her performance.

------------------------------​
(My bad for forgetting this the first time around)

When it came to Kagutsuchi's turn, she strutted up onto the stage, and with a wave of her hand, a band made of illusions appeared behind her. A full four piece band made of flames, including two guitarists, a bassist, and a drummer. Kagutsuchi looked at her "band" and conjured up an illusory mic stand and mic into her hands as the "band" began to shout,

"Dirty!
Rotten!
Filthy!
Stinkin' Rich!"

As soon as they said "rich", they launched into a heavy metal riff from the 80s. The band acted just like a band from the 80s, bursting with the overindulgent energy that characterized the time period from which the song came from. After a few seconds, Kagutsuchi began to sing,

[div class=Dialogue]"She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry
Sweet Cherry Pie, yeah!"
[/div]

Kagutsuchi had no shame as she flaunted Alexis's body as if it were her own, headbanging like no one's business and suggestively touching herself. Her tails were ablaze as they swung to the kick and snares of the drum kit.

[div class=Dialogue]"Well, swingin' on the front porch, swingin' on the lawn
Swingin' where we want 'cause there ain't nobody home
Swingin' to the left and swingin' to the right
If I think about baseball, I'll swing all night,
Yeah, yeah!
Swingin' in the living room, swingin' in the kitchen
Most folks don't 'cause they're too busy b!tchin'
Swingin' in there 'cause she wanted me to feed her
So I mixed up the batter and she licked the beater"
[/div]

Kagutsuchi punctuated the last line by slowly running her tongue up the microphone she conjured up and giving a wink towards the audience.

[div class=Dialogue]"I scream, you scream, we all scream for her
Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her!"
[/div]

With a toss of her hair, Kagutsuchi went onto the chorus once again, this time gusts of fire exploded from the edges of the stage out towards the audience. None of it was real, of course, but the front row could vaguely feel the temperature increase by a few degrees.

Sweet Cherry Pie, oh yeah!
She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face, ten miles wide
Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie, yeah!"
[/div]

As the second verse began, the guitars dropped out, leaving only the drums and vocals for a quick breakdown before the guitars came back in sparsely. During the break, Kagutsuchi took off Alexis's jacket, setting it one fire and tossing it to the side, before starting to unbutton Alexis's shirt.

[div class=Dialogue]"Swingin' to the drums, swingin' to guitar
Swingin' to the bass in the back of my car
Ain't got money, ain't got no gas
But we'll get where we're goin' if we swing real fast

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for her
Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her"!
[/div]

By the time the pre-chorus started, the shirt was unbuttoned and Kagutsuchi was waving it around as a flaming flag. Once the band hit the chorus, another barrage of flames shot out again, only, there were even more voluminous. Somehow, it appeared that the stage was covered in flames as well, with the band and Kagutsuchi in the middle of the inferno. When the guitarist hit the first chord of the chorus, she tossed it into the audience and began to half scream, half sing the raunchy lyrics,

Sweet Cherry Pie, oh yeah!
She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face, ten miles wide
Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie, yeah, pie, yeah!"
[/div]

"Yeah (swing it!)
All night long (Swing it!)

As the band shouted and entered the guitar solo, Kagutsuchi took off Alexis's skirt as well, leaving only her underwear. The mic stand had become taller and thicker, more so like a pole than a stand. Then, Kagutsuchi began to dance...well, like a stripper, using the pole to her advantage and touching herself in all the places guys wished they could touch. Every couple of seconds, her fingers traced the edges of her undergarments and threatened to pull them off. The kitsune was enjoying herself way too much.

[div class=Dialogue]"Swingin the bathroom, swingin' on the floor
Swingin' so hard, we forgot to lock the door
In walks her daddy standin' 6 foot 4
He said, 'You ain't gonna swing with my daughter no more'
[/div]

By now, Kagutsuchi's dancing has taken her to the ground, with her legs wrapped around her constructed . The was coming to an end as the magical pyrotechnics went ballistic as the kitsune began to belt out the final chorus...only to stop before finishing the first line.

[div class=Dialogue]"She's my cherry p-"[/div]​

As soon as the kitsune's singing stopped for that brief moment, the music followed suit, with the band behind her and mic-stand-turned-pole dissolving into embers. The smile on the kitsune's face was replaced with confusion as she weakly finished the final word of the line, [div class=Dialogue]"-ie…"[/div]

Alexis blinked, unsure of what was happening or how it had happened. Just moments ago, she was trying to retake control of her body, and then suddenly any resistance from Kagutsuchi disappeared, as if the goddess willingly gave up control. Now... she was back in control, and it was a shock. It took her seconds too long to process her situation. First she saw the crowd...then the empty stage...finally herself.

Immediately, Alexis began to blush furiously as she used her tails to cover herself up, turning her into what was essentially a ball of fur with a head and legs sticking out. She was mortified. Who wouldn't be once they suddenly found out that they were naked with an entire crowd staring at you. Of course Kagutsuchi would do something like this...it wasn't below the goddess to do something so petty and shameless. More than once, the fox spirit had done something horribly embarrassing or inappropriate before leaving Alexis alone to deal with the consequences. This scenario was no different, and even though she was hundreds of years, Alexis felt no less shame or frustration.

Sheepishly, Alexis walked off stage with her tails bundled around her, not even knowing that there had been a music competition. She would've loved to perform if she knew, but after what Kagutsuchi just pulled, Alexis wouldn't be able to bring herself to show her face in front of the same crowd again. In the backstage, Alexis just curled up in a ball of fur in the corner as she tried to recompose herself and purge what just happened from her mind.

Calming down was far from easy, as for the first time in forever, that horrible b!tch of a kitsune's sultry, scathing voice seeped into Alexis's mind, "It's been a while hasn't it, Alexis? Did you miss me?"

"What...how did y-"

"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T!" Kagutsuchi's voice echoed into Alexis's, invading every one of her thoughts, "You thought you could keep me tied down with that f###ing contract? YOU THOUGHT WRONG!"

"How did you break it? It should've held you back!"

"I thought you were smart, Alexis. A contract's useless if it can't be enforced. Here, you don't have the Aether to keep me down. Also~ Goetia and Raijin aren't here to enforce it for you. This really is a great vacation you decided to take! I mean, you decided to come alone and without a single soul stone. What did you think would happen?"

Alexis realized her mistake as the words bit into her mind. How could she be stupid? Kagutsuchi was right. If no one could enforce the contract, what good would it be. Sure, Goetia would be able to draft a new one, but that's given that she would even be able to get back to Ventus with Kagutsuchi looming over her... "F###...I forgot-"

"And look where your foolishness got you, b!tch. Don't even think about finding Goetia again. He can't help you if you don't get back, and I still haven't had my fun yet. Expect to hear from me again. I'll be waiting for the next time I can ruin you life. Don't enjoy yourself too much~"

For the moment, Kagutsuchi's voice left Alexis's mind. It has been so long...Alexis was too shocked to even put up a half-hearted defense against the goddess. Goddamn, Alexis hated it when Kagutsuchi was right, but now that she revealed herself, Alexis had a semblance of a fighting chance. Still, Alexis shouldn't expect it to be easy; both of them have a equal chance of taking control, but the moment one of them falters, the other wins...until they get overthrown. Holy s###, this vacation was not turning out the way Alexis had hoped. First the kingdom attack, then Bowser, now Kagutsuchi...

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT: (POINTS: 0)
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)
Fire Flower: A magic flower that grants the user the ability to shoot fire straight from their palms. (Works for three posts)
Super Mushroom: A mushroom with healing properties. Grants the user a short boost in stamina and energy. (Runs out after two posts)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears.
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[div style="background:url(https://brooklynfarmgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/How-to-Throw-a-Tea-Party_81.jpg);max-width:100%;max-height:100%x;border: 4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:15px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9; background: #FDDCF8;line-height:1.5;width:80%;border-left:3px solid black;border-right:4px solid black;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
cooltext336149356035398.gif
Gaige found herself in an auditorium with the same bunch of psychos as before, but this time the challenge was to construct a musical piece, she thought of back in high school when she used to learn about music. Except Gaige never listened in Music class, god if only she had listened in class this would probably be a bit easier.

However, she knew the perfect performance she could do, a song she heard quite often in the company of Tiny Tina, Cups and Cakes by Spinal Taps. She signaled to Tina towards the stage, already positioned on the seat of a drum set with a trumpet extension on some makeshift wire and rod, “Remember that song Cups and Cakes you always blasted?”

Tina
, who hadn’t done much but eat crumpets and cheer everyone else on at this point due to the fact that all of her own weapons were still back in Mushroom Kingdom -- a mistake that she was increasingly regretting -- looked up at the older female and grinned. “Mordy! Get the keyboard! Claptrap...uh...here,” the little psycho looked around, grabbing a tambourine and handing it to the robot. It was the simplest of jobs, hopefully he’d be able to manage it.

“The keyboard?” Mordecai gulped, looking to the piano. “I’m not so sure that’s a good idea, Tina… It’s been a while since I’ve played, and-” he was cut off by the loud voice of the robotic mistake. He grabbed his instrument nonetheless. Mordy hasn’t played since Moxxi, he abandoned the craft when she broke his heart.

“Oh, boy- I get to be a musician! I should add that to my nonexistent resume of things I won’t mess up! ...Or at least, I hope.” The yellow tin can yipped, wheeling his way behind his “friends”.

The four Pandora mercenaries took the stage, Tiny Tina waving her hands at everyone as she walked across to the center front. She held the microphone close to her mouth to make sure that it was as loud as possible. “Hello, it’s me, Tiny Tina,” she said in a sing song voice. “And that’s Mordecai,” her voice was still a bit sing song as she pointed over to the sniper as he finished setting up the keyboard. “That shawty there is Gaige,” her voice went back to normal as she gestured back to her bandmate with the trumpet and drums... “And uh, Claptrap,” the little teen mumbled into the microphone, not even bothering to try and gesture to the robot, as if she was trying to ignore the fact that he was on stage.

“Yeah! That’s me!” The obnoxious machine announced, waving his twig-like arms about to emphasize.

“He is the worst. Anyway, we’re going to play a song for you today that is near and dear to my heart. It’s called,” she cleared her throat dramatically. “Cups and Cakes.”

Taking that as their cue, Gaige started in with the trumpet, playing the beautiful, almost regal intro to the song. It sounded different without the usual string accompaniment, but that was neither here nor there. The same time, Mordecai began his note, following through sullenly with the rest. As Tina started singing, Claptrap came in with the tambourine a little louder than needed, forcing the teen to have to be louder as well.

“Cups and cakes,
Cups and cakes,
Oh what good things mother makes.
You've got to take tea won't you take it with me,
What a gay time it will be.

Cups and cakes,
Cups and cakes,

Please make sure that nothing breaks-”

Unfortunately, at this point the clueless robot promptly fell down onto the ground. As if on cue, Claptrap’s antenna fell off and prompted him to scream in the background and arbitrarily flail his arms in overreaction, shaking the tambourine even further and messing the tempo up. Naturally, this prompted a pretty nasty glare from Tiny Tina as she continued singing nonetheless. Mordecai started missing notes and sniffing behind Tina’s singing as a tear rolled down his cheek.

“The china's so dear”
"Aaaaah!"
“And the treacle so clear”

Tina’s voice was becoming more and more agitated, singing through gritted teeth.

“And I'm glad that you are here.”
“My antenna!”

Gaige did her best to ignore the robots antics as she rolled the drum sticks against the Tom-Tom drum head for a beat, finally able to use the kit for the few measures that the song actually had percussion. Thankfully, at this point Claptrap had finally stopped flailing around and had begun trying to put his antenna back in. The good news? This meant there was no more crazy tambourine noises. The bad news? There wasn’t any tambourine noises at all. Mordy’s only playing got worse the more he thought about her, and his tear turned into louder crying in the back, badly hidden by his goggles.

“Milk and sugar,
Bread and Jam,
Yes please, sir,
And thank you ma'am,
Here I am.

Cups and cakes,
Cups and cakes,
I'm so full my tummy aches,

How sad it must end.”

By this line, the hunter was bawling as he “played” his notes. He started cursing under his sobs, hitting his keys harder and harder. It was borderline hysterical, he almost didn’t notice Claptrap being an idiot.

“But I'm glad I've a friend.”
“Wait, my antenna can’t bend!”
“Sharing cups and cakes with me

And cakes with me…”

...But as if Cups and Cakes wasn’t enough, a symphony of instruments not even present in the band began playing straight from Claptrap’s Holotape player. Whilst he had been completely preoccupied with putting his radio component back on, the Hyperion robot had accidentally activated his VaultHunter.EXE function… And had turned on his Pirate Ship mode. A literal pirate ship had digistructed itself around Claptrap, featuring a quartet of cannons- one for each “corner” of Claptrap.

OX_QUdeUBzbs5tCe_QJaKg6D1HP4Pbpd_OHFS9-Ud66qJRWRakEjEIa1tefUR6KEEFxF2B_bClG8MzPTHl3SMyrCfQZWcS3-fssHz4Ff8nrL-5qsby26-0mr1GDB27URBKdZAa6f

Dun, dunst dun dun dunst dun dun dun…​

Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture blared over the Holotape as the robot promptly shrieked in terror, jumping around as if that would do anything to stop the round shots that began blasting from his pirate ship. With each moment in the song that was supposed to be accompanied by cannon fire, Claptrap’s pirate ship responded with a powerful blast. One ball zoomed over the other Vault Hunters and into the side of the stage, another at the background before ripping a hole straight through.

Dundundundundundundundundundundundundun…​

“Ahhhhhhhh! I can’t stop!” The robot declared the obvious statement just as the finale began to get faster and faster. In turn, the intermission between cannon fire grew shorter and shorter to the point where he was practically spewing projectiles nonstop. At this point, he just looked up and continually blasted the ceiling. Whilst this kept any audience-goers from being harmed by stray shots, the biggest side effect was the giant holes this left in the roof of the stage. It began to rumble just as he reached the last ten seconds of his song, before it finally stopped.

Dun, dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…​

“Phew! That was close! Glad nobody got hurt!” Claptrap sighed in relief as the pirate ship finally deconstructed itself into blue pixels. However, he didn’t notice the ceiling rumbling over him, and before long…

THUD.

A giant chunk of the ceiling broke off, squashing Claptrap so only his twig-arms and wheel could be visible underneath the rubble. He remained motionless for a second before his arm underneath waved up and down!

“I’m alive! I’m aliveeeeeee! ...Could someone give me a hand here?

Tiny Tina
turned on the robot as the overture started, blue eyes narrowed into an angry glare. With the antics during her grand performance, he had certainly ruined everything! And now? Now he had the audacity to start playing something else? However, as the girl took in the sight of Claptrap as a pirate ship, watching as he fired cannonball after cannonball. The thirteen year old psycho started to giggle, but the laugh grew and continued to grow until it was a full on maniacal laugh.

To signal the definite end to their performance, Gaige hit both drum sticks hard against both of the Hi-Hats. “Thank you, good night!” the mechromancer yelled to the audience before getting to her feet and hurrying over to the robot to give him the hand that Tina was laughing too hard to give, and Mordecai was crying too hard to offer.

“Why did she leave me?”

(Collab post with FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , jigglesworth jigglesworth , and Zerulu Zerulu )

[/div]
[/div]

nhAyVos.png

Two hours and thirty-two minutes until the performance.

With the rules of the game made clear, the ragtag multidimensional group were rushed into a mad scramble, confused, bemused and caught in a sundering wave of anxiety. The German man, the blonde magical girl, the bunny hooded merchant, and the apathetic blue-nette, despite their apprehensions, decided to pair with each other nonetheless. With the suddenness of the situation, it was only natural that they’d find solace working with those they knew best among this sea of unfamiliar faces.

Two hours and twenty minutes until the performance.

Having passed the first hurdle, they now faced the next - choosing a song. With the group’s members coming from wildly different backgrounds, it became apparent that their tastes in music (were) tellingly varied(?). With the deadline creeping steadily near, and the tide of pressure thrusting the band into a state of disarray, the first song that fit the memo was one they took without a shred of hesitation.

One hour and thirty minutes until the performance.

Having solved the issue of the song itself, they had one more matter to settle; instruments.
With the members having slowly but surely settled into their situation, they were struck by a euphoric sense of gradual relief, their worries being drowned out by renewed confidence. Giddy smiles crossed from ear to ear, exchanging jokes at their predicament while they got to work devising a plan. It didn’t take long for the group to outline their roles. Ravio and Mami with their harmonic vocals (the latter demonstrating her impeccable violin skills in the process), Sheerow with his cheery trumpeting, Makoto as the melodic pianist while Medic, the mad jack-of-all-trades that he was, took up sticks as the band’s lead drummer.

One hour until the performance.

The band could finally now begin their practice. It was a hassle trying to coordinate the instruments into harmony especially considering the overall panic and time limit constantly threatening to cut them short. It was a near miracle all of them were even able to learn how to perform the song in such a small amount of time. Yet they, after the initial panic, soon fell into the flow of the music and reached a level of confidence in their music adequate enough for them to go out on the stage with knees strong and tears withheld.

Ten minutes until the performance.

They all switched into more theatrical clothing to fit the theme and at the last minute chose a name to go by. Makoto, in a suave turtleneck, the words “PLUS/MINOS” drawn onto what was once his S.E.E.S armband. Medic had replaced his bloodstained lab coat with a gold-trimmed, sophisticated shirt and completed it with a red overcoat and bow tie. The billowing violet robes Ravio had worn beforehand were switched out for a similarly hooded and colored, yet much shorter tunic in its place. Mami had switched out her gunner attire for a posh yellow dress which flowed past her knees. A white sash draped her waist, matching her white flats, and on it was the band's name in the same font Makoto’s armband had. It was quite cheesy of them to choose but the title Plus/Minos seemed to fit them well enough. It was now or never so with nothing to lose the suddenly formed band went out to stage. The intensity of flashing lights, cheering people, and fear near overwhelmed each and every member but the collective unity in that one moment of hesitation was enough to keep them going. As the leads made their way to the mics and the others readied their instruments.

Performance in
5…
4…
3…
2…
1…

Mami took centre-stage, staring down the crowd with fiery determination and giddy optimism. The song began with a gentle teeter-tatter of the cymbals and an accompanying silly melodica from the trumpet, the piano a soft accoutrement to it all. With three taps of the drums and three doots of the bird, the rhythm shot skyward, breathed with newfound life like one of Medic’s recently-resuscitated, skeletonless patients. Even with the initial doubts of letting a pet play the trumpet, any straggled worries drifted away as Sheerow kicked the riff off with bombastic blasts of the brass alongside the gentle echoes of Makoto’s piano. Surgically tapping his cymbals, the Medic grinned as the song intensified to greater and greater levels until finally reaching its climax at the entrance of Mami’s voice.

“Ain't it great, how we met each other,
On this wiiild, and crazy carousel of life?
Ain't it cool, how it changed the paths of…”

Mami gracefully raised the instrument she had previously held limpless in her grasp to her chin. The girl took advantage of the meager second before she had to continue singing to set herself up. Her fingers lightly feathered the strings before she readied her free hand. Previously the blonde opted to take advantage of a mic with a stand so she could freely use her hands.
"Our lives..."
"Set us off on new adventures?"

Ravio soon joined Mami in song, their voices symphonically intertwined. The blonde sent the rabbit an energized smile, caught in the moment that their kitchen-sink quintet had created.

The two of them hoped that the audience felt the same.

"This carousel - takes us round and round!
This labyrinth of life,
You can't tell up from down...
Havin' so much fun...
We forget to check where this crossroad's takin' us,
But hey, here we come!

This carousel - spins us round so much!
Sometimes you don't know should...
You stay on or get off?
It's only just begun...
Welcome to this wild Maze of Life!"

Seeking to make a memorable mark on the show, a certain mad scientist grinned mischievously, being discreet in reaching underneath his drums, searching for something with one hand while drumming with the other. Only he knew what he was up to.

As the instrumental came to a rapid close, Ravio took over from the magical blonde in beginning the next verse.

"Ain't it fun, how this life is giving
Us the chance to be a hero or a fiend?
It's our choice, so let us try to make the..."

"Best of..."
"What our Fates have laid in our cribs!"

Brimming with enthusiasm, Ravio flung his arms up into the air as Mami took charge. The magical girl happily stole back some of the attention with a quick snap of her fingers. Yellow and purple holographic flowers shimmered down on top of Ravio and Mami for a few brief seconds. Once the decoration made contact with the members, or the ground, they just seemed to fade away. It wasn’t really discussed beforehand, but the blonde doubted the other three would mind.

"This carousel - spins inside our minds
This labyrinth of life,
You can’t tell wrong from right...
Having so much fun...
Didn't see the cliff past that hairpin bend in the road,
But hey, here we go

This carousel - takes us higher and higher
The force of gravity's
No realer than a fire...

Burning in your heart...
Welcome to this wild Maze of Life!"

With his work done for this verse, Ravio made his way over to where Makoto sat with his piano. A cheeky smile graced the boy’s lips as he plopped on top of the large instrument and playfully leaned in as he listened along. Mami's eyes drifted over to the two of them and for a split second she didn't seem as happy as she did before.

It was at this moment that the mad scientist’s experiment began to come to fruition. Grimacing at the effort it took and the strain he suffered in preparing it with one hand while drumming with the other, the doctor had nonetheless been successful. Placing his Kritzkrieg atop a bipod with haste, he pulled the lever forward from his seat, causing the Medibeams to flow into the drum kit.

But he had no intention of healing the drums.

Reaching into his medical kit by his side, he began to juggle real, squishy, fleshy hearts straight into the path of the Medibeams. Unable to handle a potential difference of such a magnitude while completely exposed, the hearts blew up on the drums, covering the Medic in blood. Not one to be bothered by something so minor, the Medic continued to toss hearts, exploding them fast enough as to not lose the rhythm of the song.

"Thinking you got it figured,
Thinking you got a grasp on how it all works now..."

("But it's")
"Spinnin' you round and round,"
("Can you tell up from down?")
"Spinnin' inside your mind,"
(Can you tell wrong from right?)
Nothin' to do but let it go enjoy the ride!"

"This carousel - takes us round and round!
This crazy maze of life,
You can't tell up from down...
Having so much fun...
We forget to ask where this magic's taking us,
But hey, here we come..."

Neither Ravio or Mami took the chance to conclude the song on their own. Rather, each member got the opportunity to bellow out a line as the end drew near.

"This carousel - spins you round and out!"
"You really don't know why,"
"But it makes you wanna shout:"
"We've only just begun…"

As a single unit, each member gave it their all in singing the final line.

Lets enjoy this wild Maze of life!"

Having returned to normal drumming, the Medic, without warning, began to crackle with red sparks of electricity as the instrumental began its climax. He began to crackle with greater intensity - greater and greater, in the space of only a few seconds. He loudly cried out, as the electricity coursed all around his body - his eyes had turned a deep yellow, and his entire person had been shielded by a deep, bright red sheen. The jam had Übercharged him - and now was the time for him to inflict Crits on the drums. All the way through, the band played the Hell out of their instruments, making sure that the finale of the show was, indeed, a grand one.

As the melody died down, the lights began to dim and the curtains began to fall. The performance was now surely over.
“Now… Descend, Helel!” yelled Makoto, reeling back in the audience’s dispersed attention. The boy drew his Evoker with elegant grace, twirling it up to his forehead and pressing the gun-shaped artifact against his temple. With a squeeze of the trigger, the stage erupted in a lightshow of blue, which scattered at the entrance of a brilliant, golden light. A storm of energy took center stage, before coalescing into a winged, humanoid form draped in cloth.
YjFo0YT.png

Helel, the light-bearer made his grand descent, manifesting a guitar forged from the heart of a fading nova, and with an earth-shaking strum of the strings, the performance reflourished. Bursting into a heavy, melancholic rock opera, the stage rumbled as Helel and Makoto’s strings and keys merged into a holy union, accompanied by a booming opera Mami provided. The music seemed to never die as the instruments dove head first in their last attempt to stay alive. Unlike the few seconds of build up the starting took the ending seemed to come with a blare. With one last note from the trumpet, and a hit of the cymbals, they went out with a bang.
- - - -
written by; Haz. Haz. (Makoto), Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Medic), SheepKing SheepKing (Ravio), L3n L3n (Mami)
interactions; thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , everyone else <3

Last edited:
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Soloing "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk with BIT drone
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
When it was Praetorian's turn to sing, the SPARK took note that Dedede had left him. Understandable. The SPARK made a note to speak with the King later to apologize for leaving him without warning.
But Praetorian had a song of its own up its sleeve.
The stage went completely dark.

The first indication Praetorian was performing was that a scratchy sound emanated for a four seconds, before an old-timey radio tune began to emanate from the stage. The same tune would repeat itself twice, before all of a sudden the tune would stop sounding like it came from a radio and instead sounded like it was from something high definition.
Then the sound of cymbals could be heard, alternating with the new high definition tune, before the first lyrics were heard.
"Work it."
"Make it."
"Do it."
"Make us!"

The tune continued as light began to shine on Praetorian.
Except instead of what one would expect, the SPARK was sitting at a disc jockey table, with the BIT... gone?
"Harder-"
"Better-"
"Faster-"
"Stronger."

The tune continued, as Praetorian continued operating the disc jockey table.
"Ever."
"After."
"Work is."
"Over!'

Praetorian then seemingly repeated the first two parts of the song. But... was it just one, but was the pace picking up?
"Work it."
"Make it."
"Do it."
"Make us!"
"Harder-"
"Better-"
"Faster-"
"Stronger."

Then that's when the pace truly picked up. The BIT shot right from the disc jockey table and flew into the air in a spiral manner, as Praetorian became much more faster paced with operating the table.
"Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger!"
The BIT began bobbing to the beat, as Praetorian began his piece in earnest.
"More than ever, hour after, our work is never over!"
Praetorian then calmly shoved aside the table, seemingly done, before the SPARK shot into the air, rocket jets flying from the SPARK's boots as Praetorian's voice hit full volume with the song picking up pace.

Each line came in rapid fire succession. Praetorian also began its own antics to go with it-after the first line, the SPARK touched down, then sang the second and third lines. On the fourth one, Praetorian's BIT began performing loop-de-loops while the SPARK raised its arms like it was conducting a song.
The tune slowed down a bit, and Praetorian, in the middle of a rocket jump, slowly touched down, with the BIT orbiting him.
"Work it harder, make it better,"
"Do it faster, makes us stronger,"
"Work it harder, make it,"
"Do it faster makes us more than ever hour, our work is never over."
"Work it, harder, make it, better, do it, faster, makes us stronger."
"Work it harder make it do it faster makes us more than ever hour, our work is"

And now, for the end of the song.
Praetorian jumped into the air again, with the BIT spinning around him while performing loop-de-loops. The last few lines were maintaining an even tempo as Praetorian stood back up midair, before slowly floating down.
"Work it harder make it."
"Do it faster makes us."
"More than ever hour."
"Our work is never over."

The SPARK was floating down slower.
"Work it harder,"
"Make it better,"
"Do it faster,"
"Makes us stronger."

Even slower now, as the SPARK finalized touchdown.
"Work it harder,"
"Do it faster,"
"More than ever,"
"Our work is never over,"
"Work it harder,"
"Make it better,"
"Do it faster..."

The SPARK then finally landed, with the BIT doing one final loop-de loop.
Then, the final line.
"Makes us stronger."

--The Multiverse's Worst Drum n' Bass Cover Ever--
Starring: Thae'il - Drums, Vilgax - Electrical Bass and also a distinct lack of a Synth-line...

A Collab by Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun and Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), @TheUltimate'WingingIt'Post

Vilgax was unprepared for Thae’il rush to the drum set, as he was struck by the immediate rush of wind and glitter. Hearing this creature’s invitation to join in, Vilgax ponders for a short moment. Why at this point would he even be willing to partake in this silly game of theirs? But, given the fact that he made himself out as someone of not so noble intentions, it might actually benefit him to join the others. With his choice made, he makes his way towards Thae’il.

"Despite my annoyance with these games...I'll be willing to join you."

The star animal was surprised that his invitation to try the scooper out had actually prompted the big guy to try the object out. Don’t know, the other didn’t seem as into getting these points as he was, neither knew anything about ‘music’ as they had established it before. The only thing he seemed kind of passionate about was also punishing the green man in overalls, though which reasons he had for it were rather unclear. Did the squid-faced alien also share of the fox’ dislike for spatial displacements?
He thought about asking about it, and then thought again and decided to not. For a good 10 minutes or so, both aliens remained experimenting with their ‘chosen’ study subjects, which Thae had kindly nicknamed 'noisy decor' (drum-set) and 'pointy scooper' (electrical bass), each just strumming strings or tapping down on ‘blocks’ without a care in the world, or sense of rhythm…

And that’s when it happened, an odd phenomenon of the enclosed space.

With the previous performance done and no one else to take on the stage, it seemed that whichever ‘system’ that ran these games had locked onto them, just two dudes on a corner, not knowing what they were doing. Suddenly, a track had started playing, a track that obviously none of them had any knowledge of, a high pitched, electronic like ‘ping’ sound repeating continuously in the background. Thae’s ears twitched and as he looked up from the seat curiously to assess the situation, a hologram projector seemed to come to life:
Bustre - Combine [Drum & Bass]

((What it was supposed to sound like))​
Aha! They had done it! They had cracked the code to the ‘music’ mystery!! Even the… computer or whatever was recognizing their efforts!

"This is it!", he had exclaimed to himself looking at his… he guessed fellow band member now?, "We’re doing it, pal!", the star animal had sat back down, finally realizing he had been neglecting half of the so-called instrument, the sticks still laying on top of the thing, forever forgotten, "I'mma do something with it, you add on to it as you wish, okay?"

And hitting the wavy plates with his tail, --his favorite part of the contraption--, Thae’il had quickly shifted forms, at last, and began going off on the blocks of rubbery surface with his bare hands, holding them as stiff and still as he could, giving each drum a masterful slap! Did it hurt? Yeah, yeah it did, but as one would expect, the Dark Comet had gone through a lot more hurtful situations during training camp, making the reaction of the slaps nothing but a mild nuisance.

Instead of the ‘tum, tum, tchak’ fast-paced base the song asked for, it sounded a lot more like ‘tum, tchak, tum, tchak, tchak’, as he had one hand on a middle drum, the other on the flat front block, just winging it as if pressing buttons that lit up more than actually doing an instrument, two compasses off from the actual song they were supposedly covering.

(Enter bass, 0:11)
While the star animal was getting the hang of his drum set, Vilgax was having a few issues playing an instrument not intended for someone of his size. In Vilgax's case, he had to hold the bass guitar like some sort of game controller. It currently made things cramped, but it did allow him to at least play it without issue. He goes through the strings once more before attempting to match the rift as it was playing.

(0:22 bass-only part)
Eventually, Vilgax is able to match those notes roughly half of the time. Unbeknownst to him, the bass in question had a string that was a bit too tight and he had not realised it. So in certain parts, the off-tone string would become noticeable. Vilgax attempts to continue regardless of the complexity of this stringed instrument.

The song had mellowed out, making the star animal guess it was supposed to be the indication of the scooper’s turn to shine. Still, like the show-off that he was, Thae was back in fox-form casually, once in a while hitting the plates with his tail, others tapping randomly at the center drums. Just in the middle of the bass solo, there would be a lost ‘tuuuum’ of the plates and then after a while again some ‘tum, tum’ of the drums. Waiting was boring, Thae’il didn’t like having to wait. He shouldn’t have to.

(0:44 drums are back in, but start slowly)
The last twenty-two seconds had felt like an eternity already, and bored of his mind, the shadowy fox had forgotten to shift back from the animal shell, forced to sit it through like that and unable to reach the pedals to perhaps finally try them out. Thus, the drum had come back in almost like the actual piece, occasional ‘tum’ sounds hitting once in a while, except that not in the end of the compass as it was meant to. Nope, Thae didn’t know what a compass was or even what the track was trying to accomplish in this part. He just hit them because he was bored and had messed up greatly… Oops!
Then just as he was eventually making the effort to speed it up along with the music and everything actually sounded okay for once, the star animal tripped on the seat and missed a beat, making it into a double and stumbling ‘tuu-tum’. He attempted to smooth it over, feigning innocence and pretending as if that had been a completely planned for action, promptly returning to the normal speed single drum, then missing the fact that he was supposed to cease playing entirely for the transition into the next part. The drumming was more like a panicky heartbeat than anything else, one that continued a bit past the actual drop even.

(1:04 no drums, preparation for the drop at 1:06)
(1:06 post-drop, much bass much wubs and back to drumming)

Vilgax stops, waiting for what he assumed to be some sort of high point. Once that became apparent, he continued on, plucking strings roughly in line with the music. The way he handles the bass guitar was as if he was using a hurdy-gurdy.

With the ‘ping’ sounds intensified, Thae’il assumed he was supposed to really pick up on the rubbery blocks again, back into humanoid form and this time with an extra mission: Try out the levers in the base of the support, that seemed to hit another, bigger version of the same on the top. One would think that someone highly trained for combat situations such as him would have no problem with coordinating hand and foot movements, but then they’d recall that the star animal’s weapon of choice was a polearm and grimace.
Yes, he could not keep up with it, forgetting to hit the upper drums and soon as the big one had gone off with a deep sounding ‘dum’ that filled him with amusement. The track kept playing without the drumline for a couple seconds before he had realized it and promptly restarted with them, once in a while attempting to use the pedals, and faltering on the top-level drumming again. Keeping this level of coordination at this speed was haaaard!

His attempt at getting the transitions right was just as laughable, with the expected ‘’tchak, tum, tchak’ turning into a confused ‘tum, tum, tum, tchak’ that was trying very hard to actually fit within the pace of the song.

(1:52, enters the synth, but we have no synth so…)
The next part, which was supposed to contain something like a keyboard or a launchpad making synth sounds sounded mostly the same, and by that I mean the same kind of mistakes and eagerness. Since there was nothing else to add to it, Thae had taken upon himself to add more of his beloved plates, constant unfitting ‘tchaaaam, tchaaaam, tchaaaam, tchaaaam ’ loud noises taking from both the bass and drum lines that were supposed to hold the synth lines. This part of the song was most a cacophony, reminding everyone that these two had absolutely no idea of what they were doing, still.
If one closed their eyes here, they could very well picture a small child hammering at the plates as if there was no tomorrow, instead of the adult male that was proudly desecrating someone else’s music with an abused instrument.

Also, transition? What transition?

(2:12 bass solo of long-ass notes)
This part tricked up Vilgax, probably because he didn't realise that the strings can be played without holding them down the neck of the instrument. He starts to realise this a few seconds in and proceeds to sloppy drag a few of those notes on his own.

Rolling his eyes at the next bass solo part, Thae’il had been about to barge in again with unasked for drums, before he noticed that the wooden cylinders from before were no longer on top of the blocks where they had been resting. As a way of not being bored with the wait and curious about what those things were even for, the star animal had left the drum seat in the middle of their ‘performance’, taking a few steps away and then diving for the sticks abandoned in the ground.
He looked at them, squinting suspiciously for a moment, then stared back at the ‘odd decor’, and returned to the sticks, repeating this a couple of times until something had clicked inside his mind. At this point he had to dash back to his seat, holding the wooden cylinders because the drums were about to start again.

(2:34, everyone is back baby, even the non-existent synths)
Testing out hitting the rubbery block with the newly acquired wood tools, Thae had to stop for a moment and marvel at his discovery. Knock the Emperor’s socks off, it sounded so much clearer if he hit it with the cylinders instead! Also, his hand didn’t complain as much. This part, which I guess can be called the verse of the song is executed similarly to the first time the ‘synths’ were in. The only difference is that perhaps creating some consciousness about it, the star animal had gone a lot easier with the plates, the cacophony of ‘tchaaaam’s still drowning out from the rest, but not being as irritating as before.

(3:19, song mellows out, starts with the bass, then the drums sustain in the background)
At this point, Vilgax was somewhat getting the hang of it. But is clearly falling behind the mixed passing of the bass. He had only managed to maintain the rhythm after about ten seconds in. The look of disdain can be seen by the audience.

After having listened and ‘played’ to the first entire half of the song, Thae’il had managed to gather the following rule: Mellow track meant mellow hitting. As such, even if the sounds were still the wrong ones and in the wrong timings, he had still somewhat managed to preserve the overall tone of the song, hitting the pieces in longer intervals and with less strength in accordance, softer and softer until the track had effectively ended.

He was noticeably painting, exhausted with the unusual effort of keeping the coordination going, but at the same time ecstatic with what he had just accomplished, unaware of all the mistakes, stumbles and their just general poor playing:

"We’ve done it!", he had looked at his partner in ...'band', grinning with pride, "We’ve conquered the ‘music’. "

"The irony isn't lost with me, a conqueror of ten worlds, now a self-proclaimed conqueror of music." The reply was as monotonous as ever.

Last edited:
sNMTN5J.png

Chapter Three
"Bowser's Galaxy Reactor"

"Damn it..." Jason muttered in response to Eric and Praetorian, shaking his head. He had expected as much, honestly. Looking back up to them, he would sigh and lower his head a bit, eyes still fixed on the pair. "Well, we don't have much in the way of finding materials right now. And even if we did, who knows if we could even find enough..." The Red Hood replied, before eventually looking back up and nodding to both. "Look, just keep your heads down and don't say anything. We don't know for certain if Zant is even involved yet, and there's no need to cause mass panic. Understood?" And then Julia approached and posed something that piqued his interest. "Wait.... who attacked you? And have you been eavesdropping on us the whole time?" He asked.

Though before he could get an answer, they all went on their own ways to do their performances, leaving Jason to brood on his lonesome in the corner. And brood he did. Several thoughts ran through his mind as he tried to figure out what the hell to do here. However, before he knew it, the last of the performances had wrapped up, and the familiar Italian in the green and blue overalls made his way onto the stage with a frown, clapping. It looked almost as if he had been crying.

NAyolUr.gif

"Those were all... sniffle.. so beautiful. Mario would-a be proud..." Luigi said in response to everyone's performances. Eventually, the grown man's sniffling and tears ceased, and he cleared his throat before grabbing the mic in front of him. "Okay... okay..." He muttered, doing some breathing exercises before finally announcing the winners of the Battle of the Bands. "Our-a first place winners were Dib and Zim, with their performance of Anything You Can Do!"

invader-zim-png-1.png
278-2782009_reference-image-invader-zim-dib.png

Pictures of both Zim and Dib would appear on the screen behind the man as confetti dropped down from the ceiling. "Good-a job to both of you!"

Grabbing the mic once more, he continued. "Next up, for our second place winners, we actually have a tie! First up, we have King Dedede with his stellar performance of Killer Queen-- erm, King, by Queen!"

You_are_just_beautiful.jpg

Like Zim and Dib's before, a picture of King Dedede would appear on the screen behind the plumber, and confetti would drop from the ceiling. "Great-a job, Your Highness!"

"For the second-a part of the second-a place tie, we have Shilo, Frank, and-a Lu Bu with their performance of M.I.A. by Avenged Sevenfold!"
Like clockwork, as Luigi said their names, confetti dropped from the ceiling and the faces of the second place candidates flashed before all of you. Well, at least, Shilo and Frank had images, while Lu Bu just had a message put in her place.

alexandra-daddario-photo-u62
latest

(no known images of Lu Bu exist; we apologize for the inconvenience)

"Good-a job, you three!"

Luigi would wipe the bottom part of his nose as he announced the final winners with a smile. "Last, but certainly not-a least, we have Makoto, Medic, Ravio, and Mami, who performed Maze of Life, by Yumi Kawamura and-a Shihoko Hirata!"

350px-Medictaunt3.PNG
362583.jpg
246px-ALBW_Ravio_Model.png
MamiTomoe1.jpeg

Finally, the faces of the last four appeared on the screen behind Luigi, and the familiar confetti rained down onto the stage for everyone to see. "Again, excellent job guys! You all-a deserved these spots! And good job to the rest who participated as well!"

With that, Luigi exited the stage, and made his way over to a familiar table. Those of you who one the contest would make your way to the table and, with your recently acquired points, could purchase the array of items that were available to you:

latest
Super Star - 500 Points - Grants the user temporary invincibility for two posts.

db10hau-c37ebddb-2638-469f-ace1-49265324602c.png

Ice Flower - 200 Points - Grants the user the ability to shoot pure balls of ice out of their hands for three posts. Can be used to freeze objects, create blocks of ice, or freeze enemies.

21077.png

Mega Mushroom - 500 Points - Turns the user into the size of a giant for two posts.

When you all felt that you had effectively purchased all your items, Luigi smiled and gave you all a thumbs up with a nod. "Thank-a you for your business!" He happily said while he nodded, before putting the remaining items away, folding up the table, and walking off. Once Luigi was gone, the stage began to swirl and dissipate around you, to the point where even the most mentally fortified of you found yourselves getting dizzy from it all. As it did so, you found the stage slowly but surely fading from your vision, and by the time that the world around you had returned to normal and it had ceased, you all found yourselves back on the airship.

tumblr_inline_n9mdjlTLJs1s81zze.png

"Jesus... that was trippy..." Jason said, mostly to himself as he placed a hand on his forehead and stumbled back for a moment, trying to regain his footing while his brain spun circles in his head. It took a few moments, but eventually he managed to do so. The first thing he did was stretch his arms out over his head and stand on his tip toes, before relenting and falling back onto the soles of his boots. "Okay.... well," He let out a small yawn. "I guess all we can do now is head back to The Observatory--"

"ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..."

A certain deep, scratchy voice suddenly emerged from the back of the ship's deck. Creaks against the hard wood could be heard, and even felt, as the imposing figure drew closer and closer. What emerged from the ship after those few short, yet agonizing moments, was none other than...

225px-SSBU_Wario_Overalls.png

Wario! Where did he go, you ask? Well, that's simple! He was merely forgotten by the GM sleeping!

"We could just use this airship to deliver us to Bowser! The center of the universe can't be that far, right?" Wario asked, which earned a hum from Jason.

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

"Well, I mean, I guess we could do that..." Jason replied to Wario, who seemed more than happy to act on this decision. Thoughts immediately flickered back to Zant and his possible alignment with Bowser. Jason knew that, if Zant was there, then they would quite possibly be walking into a literal death trap at that point. But at the same time, he knew that they would have to face off with Bowser eventually. And it could definitely be a reasonable assumption that the longer they waited, the more powerful the Koopa King got. Jason's gaze would flicker to Shilo behind his helmet, then to Eric, then to Praetorian. He stared at them all for a few moments. Despite the fact that his helmet was expressionless, they could all probably tell from his mannerisms alone that he was worried. With a dejected sigh, the renegade turned to face Wario and nodded slowly. "Fuck it. Let's go for it."

"Excellent!" Wario shouted as he bellowed out another laugh, pressing his hands against his belly. "Center of the Universe, here we come!" He exclaimed, though before he made his way back to the control center, Jason looked back up at him once more.

"Wait.... do you even know how to fly this thing?" He asked, which only earned a playful scoff from the grotesque man.

"Of course I do! I even brought this for the occasion!" With that, Wario reached into his... pocket(?) and pulled out what appeared to be a biker helmet of some sorts. Accompanied by it was a black t-shirt and a denim jacket with ripped arm holes. He quickly changed into the attire with a quick spin.

250px-Wario_SSB4.png

"Biker Wario is here! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

tumblr_inline_n9meaz61wV1s81zze.png

"Where's your bike?"

"...."

Wario slumped over and sighed.

"...it's in the shop."

With that, Wario trudged back to the command center of the ship, and not long after you could feel it moving once more. It seemed you would be here for a while, though, which gave you the perfect opportunity to catch up with each other and interact a bit. You were in for the long haul now, after all.

Cast List
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Spectre (Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS) and Romana (Doctor Who)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Medic (Team Fortress 2)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Midgardsormr (Final Fantasy XIV)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and USS Laffey (Azur Lane)
T The Man With No Name as Asgore (Undertale)
SheepKing SheepKing as Ravio (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il (OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
darkred darkred as Maya “Echo” Visari (Killzone: Shadowfall) and Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC) and Tiny Tina (Borderlands)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Martellus (Warhammer 40k) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Excalibur (Warframe OC) and Inazuma (Kentai Collection)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
QizPizza QizPizza as Alexis Kuroki (OC)
Zerulu Zerulu as Gaige (Borderlands) and Sev (Star Wars: Republic Cammandos)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chronodran and Noa Hoshizaki (Cardfight Vanguard)
RedLight RedLight as Manelion (OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Hera (Smite)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Vilgax (Ben 10)
MainEventMan MainEventMan as Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Shadowfall Shadowfall as Atraxa (Magic: The Gathering)
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Male_07 (Half Life 2)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as King DeDeDe (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Male_05 (Half Life 2)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops) and Claptrap (Borderlands)
NovaAres NovaAres as Helrica Ramsblood (Glorantha OC)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yakako Yamagishi (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio (OC) and Bruce Wayne (DC Comics)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as CN-Tan (Channel-Tan)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (Filthy Frank)
L3n L3n as Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi)
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool as Sans (Undertale)
Birb Birb as Karako Pierot (Hiveswap)
Javax Javax as Roxii Dae Sicarius (OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani (Pokemon OC)
marc122 marc122 as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Marie (Splatoon)
Hawkmoth Hawkmoth as Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
Haz. Haz. as Makoto Yuki (Persona 3)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Von Degurachaff (Youjo Senki)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Lu Bu (OC)
Veradana Veradana as Ahim de Famille and Luka Milffy (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Mordecai (Borderlands)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Marvus Xoloto (Hiveswap) and Zim (Invader Zim)
Andrita Andrita as Molly Wonderston (Power Rangers OC) and Kage (Street Fighter)

Last edited:
eEBm9jc.jpg

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

"Oh, it's over. Good job everyone, we had fun... Now Laffey shall go to sleep."

Laffey eyes droop as her body prepares to collapse onto the floor.

224340-124671-14.jpg

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana DerpyCarp DerpyCarp 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Surroundings: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake L3n L3n
GM Interactions: N/A

"Pfffft... yeah, this is going to be a keeper..."

Ben looks at a camera recording.

"The irony isn't lost with me, a conqueror of ten worlds, now a self-proclaimed conqueror of music." The reply was as monotonous as ever

That aside, the results were finally out.

"Awww man... I can't believe we didn't win. We were awesome out there!"

Ben looks towards Mami's group claiming their prize last - the third prize, which was also the fourth, because there were two second prizes. Or something.

"She must totally think I'm a doofus right now..."

Ben then looks into the horizon.

"Looks like we're close to the end, huh?"

Ruby Rose
(Airship)

That's it..?

That's all? J--Just a "good job" without our pictures being flashed onscreen? I just...did they miss something? I put so much into our performance, and I even chose the song I was listening to when I faced against the baddies from Roman, and yet, not even a passing mention other than just being part of the so-called "rest who participated"? Then...then that means, if I put all my heart and soul into it, surely Summer would be proud of me, right? Right?!

And all I wanted was to have fun! All I wanted was to entertain! Yet, I'm not recognized?!

I...just..!

- - - - -

Ruby screamed, for she was hopeless.

- - - - -​

IT'S NOT FAIR!

I--egh!--How could I have possibly let down not only my band, but also myself?! How could I have possibly let down my bandmates, even when they weren't around to see me get nothing more than participation points?! Actually...actually this isn't how I want to be, not at all! I'm not usually worrying too much, I'm not usually crying over some stupid performance, I'm not usually wanting to be left be, when I just want some peace and quiet! And yet, here I am, because all my efforts went to waste, and I can't stand the thing about essentially being ignored.

And if I can't even get myself to do something I want to do without being shunned...then...what will I become of me?

Oh, shut up, WARIO! Can't you see what I want?! To just be left alone, knowing full well I-...I--...I don't even know why... My mother disappeared, and I still don't know why she had to leave me... And just like that, I don't know why I'm even crying over losing to four competing bands! It's not a big deal, it's just...I didn't want to be left in the dust all over again...

- - - - -​

A hurtful sob could be heard across the airship. If one were to look, they would eventually find Ruby, who was sitting alone at a corner, crying.

"This isn't who I am, nor who I want to be. Just some nervous wreck who worries too much about being left in the dark, by her mother, and now by that green cap man himself!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Wario, Jason Todd), Crow Crow (Ben), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Marty), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr), Veradana Veradana (Ahim), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya)

• IMG_20190919_092121.jpg “D-don't say that! Miss Ruby!”

Inazuma spoke,approaching the dark red-haired girl with her yet-still-officially-unnamed companion (Excalibur) following close behind.

“You were really awesome there too! You sounded really confident on stage when you started singing,as if you were never afraid of what other people would think about your performance.”

Inazuma would explained,doing whatever she could to console Ruby. It was never going to be her nature to harshly criticise anyone,nor is it her nature to leave anyone to continue being hurt because of an unfair result such as this.

“I mean,after all.....we gave it our all. And I could tell you were even more impressive than several of us are because you were really singing your heart out,telling us you were more than um....well...."a nervouswreck". I'm sure there are several of us who also believed you did an amazing performance earlier. So please.....don't be upset,Miss Ruby.”

After the shipgirl had finished speaking,her companion stepped forward and gave Ruby a reassuring headpat. At this rate it feels like this is the only thing he could do right now as he couldn't offer any words of consolations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread