Flustered.jpg

(Slight error: I forgot to include Eric's hair on this icon. This will be fixed later on. Sorry for the inconsistency!)

Eric

So we're going on a trip to the center of the universe now, in a stolen ship piloted by our foul-smelling friend here. Mark that off the bucket list, I guess. But that... doesn't really matter to me. Not right now.

From the beginning of our performance, I was... horrified. Barely able to keep my head straight. I was hoping and hoping Julia would just take control of my mind and wash all my worries away. Didn't matter if it was ethical or not. I just wanted to get the song done. I'd never even heard it before. I wanted DESPERATELY to curl up into a ball and cry.

But then, I... started reading into what we were singing closer. I don't know whether or not Julia intended it, but... after a few moments, I began tuning everything out, simply because I couldn't help but concentrate on how the words of the song spoke to me. Everything I sang, even if I sounded worse than nails on chalkboard, almost seemed to come from my heart.

After that was said and done, the world became a blur. I stuck close to Julia and Sans, reflecting on our show... thinking about what solace I find in Julia and everyone else close to me... what sanctuary.

I need more affection than you know

It reminds me... of something Lucario told me, before I received the letter that brought me here...

--

I take a deep, shaky breath to hold back a sob. Snapped back to the present, I become aware of my surroundings once again. I'm still... still next to Julia and Sans. But I'm sitting closer to them than I was before without even realizing it.

I turn to my guildmaster. "Julia...?"

Crying.jpeg

I suddenly lean in and wrap my arms around her. "...Thank you... for being here..."

--

Interactions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)

Mentions:
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans)

Surroundings:
Everyone.​

Midgardsormr, in his Dragonet form and resting in Ruby's hood after the performance, gently pokes his head out and lightly nuzzles the distraught child. "Do not fret. Thine performance was admirable, and thine parents art proud of thou. If the one in green chooses to reward the screeching arguments of blowhards over thou pouring out thine soul, then his word should be considered worth less than the air it rides upon. His kind shall demand the spotlight their whole meager lives, and be out shined by those who go beyond them." A rare trill is heard from the Dragonet as he continues to try to console her.
marc122 marc122

guildmaster__by_earthb0undness_dcqypzy.png
Julia

"I was."
The Espeon admits shamelessly. She was going to explain what she had seen in her spying, but the conversation was interrupted as they were pulled away for their performances.

Once all the performances were over, Luigi came to announce the winners. Julia's team was not one of them, unfortunately. But she gives Sans and Eric a reassuring smile. "Oh well. I'm happy with how the performance turned out, anyway."

Soon enough the event was wrapped up, prizes bought, and everyone was returned to the airship in a rather dizzying transition. Julia puts a paw to her head with a groan. "Ugh...that's gotta be the worst teleport I've ever experienced..."

Jason suggests returning to the Observatory, which she agreed with, but the plan was ruined by Wario wanting to recklessly rush straight to Bowser. Surprisingly, Jason relented. But why...? He was clearly worried. Maybe I should talk to him. We didn't finish before, anyway...

espeons_by_iplatartz_ddb129h-cr2.jpg

Her thoughts are interrupted by Eric suddenly hugging her. She looks at him for a bit and then smiles. "I'm glad I'm here, too. Now if you'll excuse me for a moment..."

The Espeon extricates herself from Eric's embrace and pads over to the red-masked renegade, glancing at Wario as he went off to take control of the ship. She quietly addresses Jason, hopefully not attracting too much attention. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason)

Ruby Rose
(Airship)

Ruby sniffed, wiping her tears off., Then, she looked up to Inazuma, Excalibur, and the still-shrunk Midgardsormr, who had popped up to come to her support.

"I know what you must be f—...feeling right now. I just didn’t expect myself to fizzle out so suddenly, so fast, that I... I don’t know. It just kind of feels unsupportive of them when something like my performances go virtually unnoticed, especially when I’m out in the air doing all sorts of...tricks, chasing...everything. But, they did not see my vision. It’s okay, those who won, they can keep it, because they earned it. But me? I don’t exist to them..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM,
), SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma, Excalibur), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr)

vh4xxWg.jpg

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana DerpyCarp DerpyCarp 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

"That's not true, Ruby."

Ben feels the need to butt in.

"You exist to me, to us. It's pretty obvious that you do. Look, this is a team thing. If you're not gonna exist, then we're not gonna exist either. As far as I'm concerned, you didn't let me down, and I don't think you let any of your team down either, ain't that right, guys?

That's the most important part of a team effort."

Ben lets a hand out with a smile.

"Come on Ruby, I'm sure raiding whatever fridge they have here should cheer you up, even if just a little. I know it helps me."

• IMG_20190919_092524.png .....I have to do something. I can't always just be the one incapable of wording out whatever I have in mind. I have just as much to say as the others cheering this young girl (Ruby) up. Turning my head around,I found my solution:The Telepathical Talking Kavat (Julia)

I made my way towards her,waving in front of her eyes to get her attention. Hopefully she could hear me thoughts,especially since I'm in a Warframe that technically does not house my soul.

Sorry to disturb you but,can you come help me out for a short moment? I can't speak,as such I need someone who could read my mind to help word out what I want to say but couldn't.

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Everything was going perfectly swell during reading-nook time on the airship when Benedict’s focus was interrupted by some crybaby sobbing. Benedict turned around to see who it was........her!? The woman who did flips in the air and rode a dragon is whimpering about a singing contest? But why? Benedict couldn’t ponder for that long though.......for he didn’t know how to feel emotion. “Ah........Josh, my final result, she got......no attention from the green man, therefore........seeks to regain that lost attention, indeed.” Benedict said as he continued reading-nook time.

marc122 marc122
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

266A68A9-6ABF-427C-A5AC-127BE9698B08.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib watched anxiously as he waited for the winners to be announced. Dib could not believe his eyes. He had won!

“I... I WON! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! I FINALLY WON SOMETHING!”
Dib hugged Zim in victory, but quickly realized what he was doing and let go quickly beginning to gag.
“Oh god... I’m going to be sick...”
Dib continued to gag as he walked away from Zim. Dib Wakes over to Luigi’s shop. He had a total of 700 points and used 500 of them to purchase the Mega Mushroom.
“It’s been years and I haven’t grown an inch... but this... this will finally make me tall...”
Dib’s ears were saddened by the incredibly loud sobbing from a girl in red. Dib said under his breath
“Well someone is a sore loser...”
Soon they were all back on the airship on their way to Bowser. Dib looked around and attempted to find Karako.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces Birb Birb marc122 marc122

"Hm?" Jason asked as Julia approached. He looked down and sighed in response. He was silent for a moment, before he reluctantly nodded in response. "Yeah... yeah I'm sure it is." Jason said, and after a few moments, the Red Hood looked back down to her and paused for a few moments, before he took a knee and lowered himself down to her level. "Look... this isn't really your business though, no offense. It's uh..." He paused and looked up for a moment, before back down. "Classified information."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Ruby Rose
(Airship)

Ruby sniffed, wiping her tears off., Then, she looked up to Inazuma, Excalibur, and the still-shrunk Midgardsormr, who had popped up to come to her support.

"...Truth is. I had a mother disappear on me when I was...when I was young. She was so...sweet. And I loved her, to the point where I modeled part of myself after her. But to this day, I still don’t understand why she had to leave me in the dark. And now, the same...thing..!"

Ruby’s eyes teared up, as she looked up to those trying to comfort her.

"It’s happening all over again..! And they won’t believe I’m going through something when all they’ll think of me is bad sportsmanship... So what good is there if there’s nobody, not even my mother, other than just you all here and my teammates back in my own world, who cares about me?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma, Excalibur), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr), Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Dib), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch)[/USER]

Last edited:
Agent 3|Oh, Ship
IMG

One point game Agent 3 wasn't interested in later - seems the shop Luigi had brought has new things inside! Well, this should be fun - she has 150 points if she is able to use the points from the previous game (the leftover ones, that is). She figured she would go and investigate, but the main thing that caught her eye was this particular item - to which she stopped and stared at briefly.
db10hau-c37ebddb-2638-469f-ace1-49265324602c.png

Ice Flower - 200 Points - Grants the user the ability to shoot pure balls of ice out of their hands for three posts. Can be used to freeze objects, create blocks of ice, or freeze enemies.
Agent 3 gazed upon it. 'Crap, I don't have enough.' She thought to herself, biting her tongue. 'Damn it! I guess I'll have to hold off on this and that for a while.' She added to her thoughts upon looking around, leaving the shop a little disheartened in her expression. "I suppose I'll have to try and get in on these if I want to horde and gather some of these... things. They seem quite useful..." She said to herself as she left. When she returned, she would come back to join the others in time for 'this' part of an ongoing conversation between Wario and Jason.
"Excellent!" Wario shouted as he bellowed out another laugh, pressing his hands against his belly. "Center of the Universe, here we come!" He exclaimed, though before he made his way back to the control center, Jason looked back up at him once more.

"Wait.... do you even know how to fly this thing?" He asked, which only earned a playful scoff from the grotesque man.

"Of course I do! I even brought this for the occasion!" With that, Wario reached into his... pocket(?) and pulled out what appeared to be a biker helmet of some sorts. Accompanied by it was a black t-shirt and a denim jacket with ripped arm holes. He quickly changed into the attire with a quick spin.

250px-Wario_SSB4.png

"Biker Wario is here! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

"Where's your bike?"

"...."

Wario slumped over and sighed.

"...it's in the shop."
Agent 3 scoffed at the sound of that - funny, for a biker they don't have their bike on hand. Agent 3 couldn't help but find it funny - it's like a knight without their sword and their shield! Agent 3 stayed to herself, trying to stay distant to everyone - as she did prior; an action that would prove to be just about as useless as someone would expect. "...Damn am I bored." She said to herself silently, looking out to any kind of view she may find and just gaze at it idly, still in wonder at said view, sighing to herself. "...If only I had someone to share such with." She said simply, glancing back to everyone else and smiling. "...At least I'm not 'entirely' alone." She said to herself simply - at least, indeed, there were people to practically share this wandering with, and who knows who she will get along with next. For now, she remained seated, alone and idle.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Bored
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, X1 Super Mushroom
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Idling around
Interactions: None (is alone)
Mentions: Nobody in particular
Nearby:

In group: None​
Actually nearby: (Anyone?)​

Karako Pierot

After this, Karako attempted to leap atop Bowser Junior and tackle him, though this ultimately backfired upon the poor creature due to Sans' effective cage he had formed, which, upon Karako's contact with it, simply sent him flying back across the room. Bowser Junior proceeded to point and laugh at this. "HA HA!! Stupid idiot can't even get in here!" He boasted proudly, before turning around and swatting his butt to taunt him further.

Karako fell back, grunting in frustration, standing back up. But before he could do anything, Dib had seemingly knocked out the small turtle... huh... guess he was wrong about the human's fighting capabilities. Karako sat up, rubbing his head a bit.. seemed like they had won...

Like a dove descending from heaven above, Luigi slowly hovered downwards with the use of.... balloons. And only three, somehow. Whatever. He eventually landed on the ship's deck alongside all of you with a wide smile and waved. "Hello! You remember-a me?" He asked, as Jason Todd audibly groaned from the front.

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

"Yes... we remember you..."

"Good!" He exclaimed in response. "Because I have another point-a game for you!"

"Wh--"

Before you could even adequately respond, Luigi snapped his fingers, and you were all suddenly transported to...

A stage...?

Stagelights, smoke machines, red curtains, hard wood floors, and a a full audience (comprised of Koopas, Goombas, Toads, and several other creatures you didn't even recognize)...

Yeah, this was a stage alright.

tumblr_inline_n9meaukcLW1s81zze.png

"The fuck!? How the hell did we get here!? Why are we here!? The fuck is happening!?" Jason shouted in pure confusion, clearly the most worried he's been up to this point. Those questions were soon answered as another blue hologram, similar to the one from the first Point Game, soon appeared right in front of you, detailing the rules of this next event.

undefined

Hey it was that olive guy again!! Karako looked up at the screen... but decided this wasn't really for him. Sure he had a few horns in his strife specibus.. but that was really it. The little troll slowly moved to the back of the group, to just watch,

With that the instrumental came back on, bass not letting up and he backflipped off stage to the sound of wild cheering, almost comparable to a blood pit. But he would humbly allow further song and dance to commence after taking his leave. Hopefully he got through to some people, though most importantly his potential Juggalo pal.

Karako had seen the whole performance.. and honestly... he was partially impressed!!! He didn't understand anything about the song of course, so it wasn't all too meaningful to him... but still, he seemed a bit impressed!! Perhaps the highblood wasn't all too bad....

"Honk!"

1568994171700.png

Pictures of both Zim and Dib would appear on the screen behind the man as confetti dropped down from the ceiling. "Good-a job to both of you!"

Karako looked up at the screen, seeing Dib had actually won!! Good for him. Karako was glad. He'd congratulate the human later, but first.. he did sorta wanna say hi to that highblood...

ith that, Wario trudged back to the command center of the ship, and not long after you could feel it moving once more. It seemed you would be here for a while, though, which gave you the perfect opportunity to catch up with each other and interact a bit. You were in for the long haul now, after all.

oon they were all back on the airship on their way to Bowser. Dib looked around and attempted to find Karako.

Karako was looking around for the highblood, but ended up bumping into Dib. Which, was perfectly fine!!!

"Honk!!!"

Karako looked rather proud of the human. He took another godam faygo from his sash and handed it to Dib, because that was literally the only other thing the troll had on him. This one was creme soda flavored.

1568994035036.png

Karako then held onto Dib's sleeve, looking around for the highblood. And.. he did the only thing that would work. He took a deep breath and...

"H O N K!!"

ManyFaces ManyFaces Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Batman & Odessa

Batman went over to Dips, Odessa by his side, who looked utterly bored.

"Congatulations on first place," he said to Dips, always the good sport, "you two were pheomonal, I can feel the rivalry between you two!"

Odessa just grunted something inaudiable as she looked at Dips. She then turned away and said in a indifferent tone. "I knew we weren't going to win, so why did we even bother?"

"It was for the experience," Batman said in his usual grave gruff voice, "besides we can't win everything."

"We better start." She said as she walked away from them. Batman looked on at her. "Don't mind her."

Birb Birb Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

They had lost, and after Ruby had put in so much effort to their performance. Although Ahim knew that the competition was not likely meant to be taken as seriously as they had taken it, based on the fact that they and the other groups who had performed with such skill and determination had not excelled in the eyes of the judges compared to much more simple and straightforward numbers, the disappointment in their loss was palpable. Ruby took it the hardest, screaming almost as if in physical pain. Ahim rushed to her side, along with the others, but at that moment, Ahim couldn’t find the words to say.

Before she had any more chance to speak, they’d all been shuffled on to another airship. She met up with Luka, who had been in the audience for the entire set of performances. There was nothing else to recount to each other, and when Ahim saw Ruby off on the fringes of the group, she approached her alongside the others, Luka only a few steps behind.

Ahim hesitated at Ruby’s words about her mother. The situation was quite different from hers and Luka’s, who could clearly know the fates of their parents. If fate could be kind, and Ruby’s mother was to return one day, what would her response be?

“It’s difficult, is it not?” Ahim said at length, “Being unsure of her reasoning or her fate.” Ahim crouched down next to Ruby and put a hand on her shoulder, “For someone who does not have that uncertainty, it can be difficult to understand, but if you will allow it, we would like to try and help you.”

marc122 marc122
Crow Crow
@I_don't know who else is with Ruby and Co. sorry

Odessa
Image result for cara delevingne laureline

As she walked from the blasted freak in the bat costume thats seemed to think that they were close allies, Odessa looked out in space. They were on the airship again. She sighed, thinking of flying alongside the ship but remained grounded because she didn't have energy to fly right now, that sense of loninliess was threatening to creep again. She was walking, thinking to herself, when she spotted Ruby and co. The girl, who looked as if she had just came out of an anime convention, looked sad and down. Apparently not winning hit her hard. Though Odessa suspected from the ways the others comforted her, that she was handling more than just a trivial game loss. Sighing, she walked toward them, though she avoided Ruby, it seemed like a emotional scene and she didn't do emotional scenes. And went to the others around Ruby. She paused for a moment, suddenly taken aback by the closeness they all exhibited. And felt like stranger intruding on a private moment. But she needed some company (Batman's company didn't seem to count for some reason, and her attempts to befriend the raven-haired girl was for naught.) . Maybe she needed a group that wasn't so high-maintience. But intergating herself into an already existing group. She sighed and went to one of them (Luka) and sat down.

"Mind if I join you?" She said carefully, "your group is not taking the loss well though I suspect it's more than that." She looks sombrely at Ruby and co.

Interactions: Veradana Veradana
Mentions: marc122 marc122 Crow Crow @RubyGang

Luka looked over at the woman who’d approached them, and sat down next to her. For now, she’d let Ahim handle the situation. Luka could just as easily understand the loss of family, as well as the desire to replace that loss with something, or someone, else. Understanding, and being able to actually do anything for someone, were two completely different things. Although Ahim could be a bit slow to the point at times, she still had the sense of the latter more clearly than Luka did. The other woman saw that too.

“Yeah,” Luka said, “it’s not just disappointment that their efforts weren’t rewarded. It sounds pretty serious. But I didn’t join in the song or anything, so it’s not like I felt it first-hand. Besides,” she shrugged, “there’s enough people around that any more would probably just get in the way.” She paused for a moment.

“I’m Luka…, this is some mess we got dragged into, isn’t it. I was hoping to done with fighting creeps by now.”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (hey Odessa)

Odessa
Odessa nods along, "not to mention some of those .... creeps may be on our side." She sighs. "So what is going on right now? I know it's not my place and she seems pretty bad." Odessa sighs. "The name's Lilliane but you can call me by my middle name Odessa, and don't bother with my surname, it's ludicorious."
Veradana Veradana (hello Luka)​

Ruby Rose
(Airship)

Now Ahim, Luka, and Odessa had gathered to try to comfort Ruby. However, the Huntress-in-Brooding was starting to see that it was getting a little cramped in here. It wasn't their fault, however; she was, indeed, clouded with dark thoughts about not only her mother, but also the thing about being left behind as a whole. And now that she was getting some help, she was starting to fee a little better. Yet, she still wanted to at least have some space.

"Can you guys please...back up a bit? I mean, I know you want to help me in this dire time, and while I appreciate you trying to help me and all, I...I would appreciate it if you could give me some space."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma, Excalibur), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr), Veradana Veradana (Ahim, Luka), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa)

"Hmm, No I don't think I will." Midgardsormr denies her request for space and instead nestles himself into her hood. Ruby's talk of her Mother vanishing brings back memories of his own brood. He rests there, reminiscing on his own lost children. A faint, almost sad sigh graces Ruby's ears.

marc122 marc122

d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f25062.png
Julia

"Don't lie to me."
The Espeon growls and points a paw digit toward Jason's face. "And no offense, but it's very much my business, considering we're all on this ship headed straight for a trap."

She sighs and takes a breath to calm herself. "Look, I did some spying while you were waiting to be rescued. Bowser's not alone. He has help, from someone powerful enough to attack me all the way from the Center of the Universe!"

Julia glances briefly at Excalibur. In a moment, perhaps. I'm a bit busy here.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Excalibur) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason)

“I see,” Ahim withdrew slightly. She was glad that Ruby seemed to be feeling better. “While that may be the case, please remember that you have allies here.” Despite this, she didn’t fully leave, not truly wanting Ruby to be left alone in her grief.

Luka glanced at Odessa. If she was so curious, then she could ask the people involved herself. It wasn’t as if Luka had any idea either. She shrugged at Odessa’s questions.

“You think there might be traitors hanging around?” She whispered close to Odessa’s ears. Luka pushed herself up to sitting on her heals. “You think we should sneak around and see what we can find out?”

marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Ruby_Crew)

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (you wanna go spying)

Tanya

The red girl that Tanya had become associated with was crying due to the rag tag band that was formed not winning. It was to be expected of course. How can you expect what is basically a group of strangers to perform a song together in perfect sync. The ace didn't really feel sad about losing. If anything she was a little miffed that she didn't get a chance to buy any of the cool items with points. Failure in life is inevitable. Tanya was going to try her hand at comforting the poor Red Ruby but she has more than enough people on her and tears will ruin her uniform anyways. Instead she decided to loiter near the red head and watch her fellow teammates ignore her request for personal space. Emotions don't belong on a battlefield. Such a seasoned veteran of battle such as Ruby should know that. Regardless of upbringing.

"You guys heard her" Tanya said loudly "She wants some space" Tanya starts trailing off a little "and cries us a whole ocean" she added on quietly under her breath.

@letshelpRuby
marc122 marc122
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Crow Crow

latest
This was the moment he'd been waiting for, the most important part of anything ever, the results! Yes! As usual he was right, so very right! The hate duet he'd performed with Dib was the key to victory.
He basked in the confetti "YES! YES PRAISE ZIIIIM AHHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAA!!" He shouted laughing maniacally. He was so overjoyed he hugged the person closest to him, that being Dib. Though realizing what he'd done he let go and gagged as well "EUGH!" He jerked away quickly "I'm going to cleanse myself of your filth now..." He said shuddering as a mechanical arm slid out from his PAK and dropped a bar of cleansing chalk in his hands.
It seemed some people weren't handling losing well either and that stroked Zim's ego perfectly.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You pathetic stink beasts and your pitiful grunting never stood a chance against a skilled duet of hate! ZIM IS SUPERIOR IN ALL THINGS!" He said antennae held high as he rubbed the cleansing chalk on himself and snatched a star from the mustachioed green simpleton. "This shall aid in cementing my absolute awesomeness on this mission!" He said still rubbing at his skin and clothes with the chalk until it had nearly dissolved into... BACON!
The Irken flung the disgusting swine meat from his hand on to the floor as his flesh sizzled "AAAAGHH, GIIIIIR!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH PIGIIEES!" He swore at the sky grabbing at his burning skin, his SIR unit could not hear him though even long distance. Though he was more likely enjoying a rave or eating disgusting Earth food.

After his meat freakout though he found more mournful news in that the disgusting yellow man would be piloting the ship with his grotesque yellow body, such stubby fingers would be useless in piloting. "FOOL! THE UNIVERSE'S CENTER IS LIGHTYEARS AWAY AT BEST, AND THE PITIFUL EXCUSE OF A SHIP DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT HAS A WARP DRIVE!" He shouted, swearing to himself at the first chance he got he'd take over as pilot on board the craft.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @SONG_NERDS

Last edited:

• IMG_20190919_092524.png Very well then. I'll be waiting.

I stepped away and stood by the side of the ship,waiting for what discussion she had with the red helmed ally to end. From afar,I've noticed that the other's,including Inazuma,are already leaving Ruby,with the reason being that she needed some space alone (It does look quite cramped around her vicinity,so I wouldn't blame her). Averting my gaze from the now disbanded group,I looked at the starry void ahead of me,for once not paying attention to anything else. Do I still need to send my word to Ruby,especially after noticing the implications that she's feeling better now? The last thing I wanted is to make her feel on edge from my presence,especially after wanting to be left alone,yet at the same time I just cannot hold what little words of reassurance I have for her. Tsch,decisions decisions........

Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Bringing Cup of Water​
Actions: Searching for Dedede ( FoolsErin FoolsErin )
Martellus.jpg
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
Loud thunking was heard shortly after Tanya ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ) attempted to get space for Ruby ( marc122 marc122 ).
On the way to the floor Ruby was on, Martellus passed Zim ( ManyFaces ManyFaces ) with his cup of water, who was complaining about the pilot. Martellus immediately attempted to elbow Zim on the way out in the face, before heading out.
Once Martellus made his way to Ruby, it was immediately clear why the Techmarine was strangely absent-Martellus had been getting a cup of water for Ruby to drink. Apparently the Space Marine had been on the search for a cup and water.
It would seem even the nigh-unstoppable Space Marines had their moments. Martellus was about to walk to Ruby, but had heard Tanya call for space from Ruby.
The next line was downright uncharacteristic from what should be a 9.5 foot tall superhuman death machine. But Martellus wasn't one to abandon a comrade.
"A cup of water. Sip it, I find it helps with being calm."

"Hold."
On the airship, Praetorian was searching for King Dedede. Once the king was located, Praetorian spoke.
"I apologize for leaving you without giving warning. My superior called me over for classified information, but I failed to let you know."
"However..."
"I believe I know the correct way to apologize. Your hammer."
"I see it is damaged from catching on fire. I am capable of repairs, as well as potentially decorating it..."
"All you need is to direct me what to make the hammer look like. What do you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread