• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Actually...Wouldn't it be possible to perform a reboot now by using the same basic steps that we already have?

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi - You created a masterpiece if i have to be honest so i'm wondering if it was possible to do something to get ideas going or put up a new starting point.

Possible do a custom revamp.

It wouldn't matter how many people come but i have too many character ideas going on in my skull.

Actually...Wouldn't it be possible to perform a reboot now by using the same basic steps that we already have?

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi - You created a masterpiece if i have to be honest so i'm wondering if it was possible to do something to get ideas going or put up a new starting point.
Far from a masterpiece I assure you, I kinda just re-told the main story except with AU characters.
That's why I'm trying to rebuild from the ground up, instead. Make it different than the Log Horizon storyline. My main focus is to give that "big adventure" feel that Elder Tale SHOULD make you feel like as an mmorpg player.
I for one, have played FF14, and am using that as inspiration for this rebuilding in terms of how fun it feels for me as an mmorpg player

I got that feeling from watching the anime, reading the manga & reading the story you made with the RP.

And usage of the FF14 is alright.

I'm revamping my Vampanella cleric, Vanessa.
shalltear_bloodfallen_by_kirwet99-dbah7um.jpg

I'm also working on a summoner/necromancer companion/little-sister-figure for her.
full

Not sure how the team dynamic is going to turn out, but after listening to this song awhile, I imagine it playing when our guild members are turning the baddies' plans on their heads.

...Hmmmmmm.....

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi - I have a super - duper important question for my character sir.

I'm wondering if and please hear me out... My character was a esports champion who is a famous player for Elder Tale Online who got alot of rewards from winning world-wide events & such.... Please. *Bows Before The God At This Request.*

...Hmmmmmm.....

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi - I have a super - duper important question for my character sir.

I'm wondering if and please hear me out... My character was a esports champion who is a famous player for Elder Tale Online who got alot of rewards from winning world-wide events & such.... Please. *Bows Before The God At This Request.*

An interesting question, but lets see. What kind of rewards would they be receiving? If its nothing over-the-top i could allow it

An interesting question, but lets see. What kind of rewards would they be receiving? If its nothing over-the-top i could allow it

...Alright....Before you go super duper slap in the face of no...

I was wondering if my avatar would be allowed to use the skills going up to... level 30 for other warrior-classes? (Gonna make a Guardian.)

The counterbalance is that it takes more mana compared to the original version. (That would be the latest reward from the update/patch before the the story begins.)

I'll add three more but i want to see what you say.

Yikes, zero alerts until the tag

It’s not a full list but Log Horizon refs/resources - Google Drive
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi stop losing this

Since Elder Tale had mastery ranks for skills, just limit that instead of level. Also, I’d say that it wouldn’t be a lot of skills - just the basic ones that serve as the foundation. That’s my thoughts so far, let you know if I think of anything else.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

YOU FOUND THE SKILLS! YOU'RE SUPER AWESOME (It's good to know that people are still alive for this rp.

Well, I trust in That Guy, so then I suppose you can have it!

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There *sneakily slides the google docs into my large coat* That'll stay riiight there.
Heh. XD

Alright...I'm gonna make a character over sorts.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi - Okie Dokie - Do you want to get my further possible rewards? My character would've won nationals about 6 times in the 20 year span of the game. (I believe that Elder Tale was going for roughly 20 years which would include Beta.)

Heh. XD

Alright...I'm gonna make a character over sorts.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi - Okie Dokie - Do you want to get my further possible rewards? My character would've won nationals about 6 times in the 20 year span of the game. (I believe that Elder Tale was going for roughly 20 years which would include Beta.)
Yes it indeed was 20 years! And yes, that would be kind of you to give me other possible rewards!

Yes it indeed was 20 years! And yes, that would be kind of you to give me other possible rewards!

Sir, Yes, Sir!

Okie-Dokie.

1st - The limited number of other warrior class abilities (5/6 would be a good number? Meaning 5 abilites from Monk & 5 from Samurai If that's respectable?)

2nd - A unique and personalized resource known as Warrior's Rage. Basically, it improves Critical Damage, Multiplier & Chance the more heath the character has loss and the lower amount of MP the character has which fills it. Skills will have bonus effects if the character has enough Warrior's Rage.

3rd - Customized Ability known as Macros - Effectively, it allows shortcuts for warrior skill cast time and allows them to used together if they are similar in any way. This means my avatar could cast a bunch of skills in a single go/attack in turn becoming customized maneuvers but it costs triple the amount of mana normally & the cooldown for each skill is doubled.

4th - Exclusive Permanent Guardian Stance resulting in appearance change along bonus effects & 5 New Attacks Skills which are grapples moves.

5th - Two heavily customized weapons which the first appears as insane love child of a war glaive with a greatsword blade & a large/heavy poleaxe whilst the second is a large oversized gauntlet that covers the user's left arm which it stores so explosive magic along with claws.

6th - A plate armor set based off a raid boss which gives similar abilities that are toned down for the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back