• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)

giphy.gif

Anyway, I'm thinking of making a character who is this goon from a gang or something of the like, and to relieve some stress he began playing Elder Tale as a little girl.

I think it would be really fun if someone who knew him (either an enemy or an ally of the gang) were to also show up.

Anyone interested?

Anyway, I'm thinking of making a character who is this goon from a gang or something of the like, and to relieve some stress he began playing Elder Tale as a little girl.

I think it would be really fun if someone who knew him (either an enemy or an ally of the gang) were to also show up.

Anyone interested?
Not really, I'll pass~

So, I wanna ask, how far into the apocalypse do our characters start?
The Story thread is where we shall be RPing (In the Important Links). It details the beginning of the Roleplay, within the journal entries of Alistair (my character, an Enchanter that is this roleplay's version of Shiroe in many ways). Currently the roleplay starts 4 months into the Apocalypse, the Round Table Alliance has just formed, but is very weak in terms of governing power.

As such, Alistair has been tasked to empower the Round Table's laws. (He will do so by buying the bank, much like Shiroe did.) Not only that he has also been tasked with going to Susukino to retrieve a low level adventurer from a small guild, who's leaders he was friends with. (Kinda like the Retreival of Serara Arc), Alistair will enlist Adventurers to aid him in the travel to Susukino.

Keep in mind he is not the main character, but he does help start up the roleplay!

The Story thread is where we shall be RPing (In the Important Links). It details the beginning of the Roleplay, within the journal entries of Alistair (my character, an Enchanter that is this roleplay's version of Shiroe in many ways). Currently the roleplay starts 4 months into the Apocalypse, the Round Table Alliance has just formed, but is very weak in terms of governing power.

As such, Alistair has been tasked to empower the Round Table's laws. (He will do so by buying the bank, much like Shiroe did.) Not only that he has also been tasked with going to Susukino to retrieve a low level adventurer from a small guild, who's leaders he was friends with. (Kinda like the Retreival of Serara Arc), Alistair will enlist Adventurers to aid him in the travel to Susukino.

Keep in mind he is not the main character, but he does help start up the roleplay!
My friend, I answered that a while ago XD

And has the secret to cooking been found yet?

Yeah, but that would be in the cannon universe where Nyanta was brought along by Shiroe. So I had to make sure.

Thanksies mr.GM!
Mmmhmmm You're correct. And that was around the time of the Serara Arc.
No problemo! And you can just call me Ginko, or Will (My real name) XD

Wait, so it HASN'T been found yet?
For now, no it has not. Considering I'm meshing two Arc's together I believe it would be best to wait until after the return of the party for the secret of cooking to be out. Though your character can have the cooking skills if you so choose, and we will have a similar interaction as Shiroe and the party did when they figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back