• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
JESUS, I AM SORRY EVERYONE FOR MY DISAPPEARANCE. I ASSURE YOU I AM WELL. I WAS PLAYING MONSTER HUNTER WORLD....AND IT CONSUMED MY LIFE.

At least you have video games as an excuse. I just get stressed out whenever I try to write. It's annoying for someone who wants to write -_-

At least you have video games as an excuse. I just get stressed out whenever I try to write. It's annoying for someone who wants to write -_-
Being an aspiring writer and voice impressionist I feel you, I get severely stressed out as well. But hey just know that we're here for ya! I personally like your responses.

Hello everyone. I am new to this site, but not new to roleplaying and I was hoping to be able to join this Log Horizon roleplay, if it’s still open.

Hi. I was thinking I’d just fill inn whatever class the group needed, but I was leaning towards a guardian perhaps.

Well, I imagine that the groups are going to be changing all over the place, so I don't think you need to worry about filling a role unless we have no character in that role at all.

Thanks for the insight! Do you have any suggestions or reccomendations for a class I should choose? After looking through the character list, I think I might be more stumped lol.

Try coming up with a character first and then deciding what class (and sublcass) they are more likely to choose.

Though I think the kannagi class is the only one no one has claimed yet

That’s what I was thinking, but most of my characters tend to lean more towards the magical classes.

Kannagi is pretty interesting. I think that I might use that one.

Really? :D I’m so glad to hear that! I was more than a little worried lol.

I’ve been reading over the roleplay so far. Is there anywhere that you would like for, Sayogoromo to be or should. I just drop him anywhere?

Last edited:
Hmm..That's a hard one consdiering he wouldn't be able to start in Akihabara..Nothing's really going on there right now. He could possibly be hanging around Susukino?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back