• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
And man does it seem like I cannot make a proper roleplay anymore XD bunch of people saw it in my interest check. Nobody decided to join!

Never fear though, I take this setback, maybe I wasn't very good at explaining what the roleplay would be like. Or perhaps people thought it too confusing.

As for me legies and armuns. They're lost in a neverending amalgamation of time and space.
I think that you did a great job setting up and guiding the roleplay, Ginko. Sorry about your arms and legs by the way lol.

I think that you did a great job setting up and guiding the roleplay, Ginko. Sorry about your arms and legs by the way lol.
OH no no no, not this one XD I did an interest check for a new roleplay I was planning. But people didn't seem to really wanna get involved.

Either A. Someone has already done it, and is doing it better than me XD
Or B. People were just not interested in how I set up the lore/story.

True, but I've had a rather popular one that got 200 views before the first person said "I want in", and then it was a cascade. A lot of checks just need someone to take that first "Yeah, I'm interested" and then the masses shall follow
Such...Inspiration..
Now if only I could find me FOOKIN LEGIES AND ARMUNS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back