• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
Elder Tale..
"By its eleventh expansion pack, the MMORPG Elder Tale has become a global success, having a following of millions of players. However, during the release of its twelfth expansion pack, the Novasphere Pioneers, thirty thousand Japanese gamers and several thousand worldwide gamers who are all logged on at the time of the update suddenly find themselves transported inside the game world and donning their in-game avatars."

Welcome...

Whoever may be reading this, I am glad you are now. I welcome you to my personal records of the events that will inhabit the pages of this journal, and the world in which I live in now. Elder Tale had released its twelfth expansion pack, and before I knew it. I had been transferred to the world of Elder Tale itself, with no escape. This is the records of not only myself but multiple other Adventurers that have walked the world of Elder Tale.

It has been 4 months since our awakening in the twelfth expansion. Recently we have created the Round Table Alliance, a coailition of 11 different guilds that govern Akihabara, our home. Though we were at a rough start with its beginnings, I was able to pull strings to make everything work out in the end.. I have mused to create a Guild..But have nowhere to start just yet, I would like to find some adventurers.. But that is a side note for this journal. What's important is the Round Table's first task of actual buisness.. Getting our laws to be passed, and heard by the people. I have an idea, but it would require a large sum of money..Not only that but it seems that I have been called upon by a smaller guild to help retreive a low-leveled Adventurer from a distant Adventurer City known as Susukino..I hope to find some Adventurers to aid me in that business..- Alistair Crowley

- This roleplay starts off with the beginnings of the Round Table Alliance, Alistair (My character, and Enchanter that resembles Shiroe in a few ways) has not only been tasked to help a smaller guild that he has old friends in, with retreiving a younger and low-leveled adventurer, but also with figuring out a way to empower the laws that the Round Table Alliance has to set forth to ensure Akihabara's vitality. Alistair is in no means the main character, he is only the one that starts off the adventure itself for all of us by writing down the beginnings of the journal entries. From here on out we will begin with a mix of both the happenings in Susukino (Retreival of Serara arc, though unless someone wants to play as a character to be saved then I will allow it) and The Round Table Alliance's beginning stages, in the midst of this Alistair will also be trying to create a Guild. I will add the links to this starting post soon! -
Log Horizon 2 - 10 - Large 20.jpg

Last edited:
Today was gloomy, rain pouring down from the grey skies. Alistair was in a meeting with the Round Table Alliance, yet again today was just another day of brainstorming, figuring out what laws to make. But most importantly how to get them recognized by the people. Alistair kept quiet, he found no reason to tell the rest of the leaders just yet, only the head of the Round Table knew of his plan. Buy the Guild Meeting Hall, which houses the City Bank, to be able to control the people's ability to get in and out would surely give the Round Table Alliance the assured governmental power they need. It sounded crazy, but the best option Alistair found.
While Alistair was staring off into space, he was sent a message from an old friend, they had moved to a Guild since the beginning of the Catastrophe, and was determined to help the Adventuerer's who still had low spirit's because of what happened. As he read the message, his eyes narrowed and he adjusted his glasses. A low-leveled Adventurer had logged into their character and found themselves in Susukino, being part of the Guild the Adventurer called out for help but none of the Guild's Adventurer's were able to travel to Susukino or save the low-level adventurer because of the rapid increase of high leveled Adventurer's taking over Susukino and making it a stronghold. No one could leave, if so they would be hunted down, and PK'ed.
The meeting ended and Alistair walked outside into the rain, changing back to his "Reaper Set". He then notified Katsu of the message, telling her to arrive quickly so they could talk.

Shineko Shineko That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Thesmashbro Thesmashbro Noivian Noivian Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Archtoddler Archtoddler Phayne Phayne Ninth Ninth Exanis Exanis shadowdude505 shadowdude505
(THE ROLEPLAY. HAS BEGUN!!)

Cleopatra and Jeeves
Cleopatra sat in the living room of her Akihabara apartment. The combination of Egyptian themed decor, her outfit, and lioness warecat appearance made her look like a queen. She didn't feel like a queen though. She was sadly staring at a picture on the mantle. It was a screenshot of her guild all together, back when Elder Tale was still a game and The Eye of Ra was still a guild. The role playing guild was disbanded now. At the time she had thought that that was the best decision. Four months later she wasn't so sure. She would have loved to welcome a fresh batch of members, but considering how depressed most of the Adventurers felt after learning that they were trapped in the game, she wasn't sure how many active members she would have ended up getting.

Cleopatra let out a sigh as she reflected. She had been surprised that a majority of Adventurers fell into despair after inhabiting Elder Tale's fantasy world. She had her own life to get back to, sure, but didn't gamers' dream about living in their favorite game worlds? It could have been worse, they could have gotten trapped in one of those "you die in the game, you die in real life" scenarios.

"Maybe it's time to reinvent the old guild," a man's voice said. Cleopatra's ears perked up as she turned to look at the only man the voice could belong to, her butler Jeeves. "Or join a new one, I'm sure someone out there would love to have a former guildmaster in the ranks."

Cleopatra smiled at her fellow role player. He was right. It was time to stop sulking around and do something to help. Maybe role playing would help cheer the other Adventurers up. Cleopatra gracefully rose for her couch and started walking toward the door. "Let's visit the Guild Meeting Hall. If no one is recruiting we could make a new guild of our own."

"Sounds like an excellent plan to me," Jeeves replied as he followed his friend. He grabbed an umbrella with an Egyptian scarab design as he followed her out the door. Once out in the rain, Jeeves held the umbrella above Cleopatra's head as he followed her. He didn't use the umbrella to protect himself from the rain, causing his suit and the extra suit jacket draped over his shoulder to begin to get soaked.

"Are you sure you don't want an umbrella for yourself, Jeeves?" Cleopatra asked with a concerned look on her face.

"What kind of butler would I be if I couldn't handle getting wet, Cleopatra-sama?" Jeeves retorted in-character with a slight bow.

Cleopatra responded with a cheerful grin. Not even the gloomy weather could make her feel sad anymore as she walked toward the Guild Meeting Hall with Jeeves.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

(In case you're hanging around the Guild Meeting Hall) That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Thesmashbro Thesmashbro Noivian Noivian Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Archtoddler Archtoddler Phayne Phayne Ninth Ninth Exanis Exanis

Katsu
«The Psycho Alchemist»
Katsu was leaning against a support pillar inside of a ruined building that made up the scenery, twisting her black hair around her index finger when she received Alistair's telepathy. He had talked fast, telling her the outline and asking her to meet him without giving her the chance to reply. "...Aah, he's gonna make me get wet again?" She looked out at the pouring rain with half-closed eyes, asking herself the question despite this being the first time in her memory that Alistair was asking her to do something in the rain. Despite her drowsiness, her reaction to stand up and go outside was instant. She had decided to be a follower, and a follower doesn't need hesitation. "Darn, I wish there were a potion for everything, then I wouldn't be getting soaked! Rain, rain, go away~" She practically danced her way through the mostly empty streets, behaving like a kid without regard to the eyes that sometimes fell on her.

After twenty minutes of moving at a fairly brisk pace assisted by a 'slow' poison, Katsu arrived to the plaza outside of the Guild meeting hall. It only took a moment of searching to locate her favorite target, since there weren't too many people roaming in the rain when it wasn't a mealtime. Katsu got a running start before pouncing at the poor man with open arms shouting, "Alistair~!"

(In case you're hanging around the Guild Meeting Hall) shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Thesmashbro Thesmashbro Noivian Noivian Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Archtoddler Archtoddler Phayne Phayne Ninth Ninth Exanis Exanis

Alistair Crowley
Reaper Enchanter/Phantom of Akihabara
Alistair was deep in thought, he hadn't noticed Katsu skipping after him until after she bodied him with a hug. Nearly falling over in the moment of impact. He was lucky enough to find stability from a wall. With a deep sigh, and an adjustment of his glasses. He looked at Katsu "Hello...Katsu...Glad you got my message, sorry to have to bring you to my location in this downpour." He stood up a little straighter now after recovering from her tackle.
As he tried to block whatever chattering Katsu would do now that she's within his vicinity, he spotted some familiar faces coming towards the Guild Meeting Hall. Cleopatra, and her butler Jeeves. He hadn't seen them in a while, and was aware of the disbanding of the Eye of Ra Guild. Sad considering the Guild was full of lively individuals, who could have helped Akihabara in it's current state. Though that also reminded him of what he was thinking earlier. Making a Guild himself..
"Cleopatra, Jeeves!" Alistair shouted out to them over the rain, hoping they'd see and hear him from where they were. If he could have both Katsu and Cleopatra's help, finding Adventurer's would be a lot easier for the task at hand from his old friend. Not only that he could gain advice from Cleopatra on how to start a Guild..

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
(In case you're hanging around the Guild Meeting Hall) Thesmashbro Thesmashbro Noivian Noivian Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Archtoddler Archtoddler Phayne Phayne Ninth Ninth Exanis Exanis

Caliburn
"Melancholy Wanderer"
M | 20 | 75 Sorcerer | 70 Dragon Trainer
None, going towards the Guild Hall/City Bank

"Honestly, there's no difference between fantasy and reality anymore..."
"But... I do a exist!"

Walking aimlessly through the rain was a fairly interesting sight. It was male dressed in black and partially wrapped in chains, but that wasn't the most unique part of it all. No, the unique part was the eagle sized dragon draped around his shoulders and using it's wings as a makeshift umbrella and it's tail lazily swinging behind it. Surprisingly, neither seemed all to concerned about the downpour if the leisurely pace the male was taking was any indication. In fact, they seemed to just be talking and enjoying a walk through the fairly empty streets.

"It's been a while since we've been at a player hub... I guess I can treat you to something special." The male spoke to his draconian companion in a dull monotone that still seemed to be infused with the slightest bit of affection towards them. Affection that seemed to be reciprocated if the dragon shielding him from the rain was any indication.

The dragon, roused from it's state of lazing about across his shoulders, responded in standard growls and yips, but if, like the fellow, you had the Tongue of Nature skill, it actually meant something along the lines of, "I wanna do a nom on steak! Bloody steak! Do a find!" As she finished, Orchid began nudging and rubbing her head against his in a clear attempt to convince him to follow through with her desires, nevermind his previous statement of letting her choose what to eat.

Letting out a low chuckle at the now excited, and impatient, dragon, he took a turn while gently patting her head and began heading vaguely in the direction of the Guild Hall, or more specifically, the bank. They'd just come back from a fairly long grinding slash quest slash training binge and he had money to store, seeing that he really had no use for most of it and didn't feel like carrying it around at all. "I could go for some steak... Oh, whatever, I suppose we can splurge to celebrate a successful trip. We'll go after I finish up at the bank." He punctuated his statement by casually reaching up and booping the dragon on the nose.

Getting even more excited at the confirmation that they would be getting steak that she so desired, Orchid began to cheer and bounce rapidly in place even as he continued talking, getting the food the only thing on her mind. "Yay! Steak! Gonna do a big nom! Yaaaaaaa-" That is, of course, until he booped her snout, at which point her reaction was quite explosive. "Stop! Booping! The snoot! I will do a heckin' nasty nom on your snoot if you boop snoot again! I will!" Her threat was ended with a narrow eyed glare, her teeth barred, and her tail raising up in the standard head smacking position. It might have been a halfway fearsome sight if he wasn't completely used to this, and if they weren't both soaking wet.

Yet no matter how wet and adorable she looked at the moment, multiple previous experiences eerily similar to the current one ensured that Caliburn knew that, if he did in fact "boop the snoot" again so soon, she would commit to her promise and then some. Nonetheless with a ghost of a smirk, he sneakily reached up while she was ranting and booped her on the snout again. The outcome was something he saw coming a mile away, and something he's live through more than once if he was to be honest.

"Aaaaaaaargh! Be nom'd! Heckin' fear me!" This audacious warcry was followed by quite a bit of nose biting, tail whacking, and head smacking. Not to mention that Orchid made sure to get in her own revenge boops, just to see how he would like to be on the receiving end of it. Karma was a cruel mistress and Orchid made sure that she was very thorough in getting back at her human when he didn't listen and booped the snoot one time too many.

Caliburn, of course, accepted it all with that fond ghost of a grin and paper thin apologies he knew would only serve to make Orchid continue to smack and boop him. When they eventually did arrive at the Guild Hall, there is no doubt that everyone would agree that this is quite the peculiar sight to say the least.

Last edited:

229a8485800cc71bb625b79a3a8a4512.png

Rain.. oh the god damn fricking rain.. these droplets of water that fell from the skies above only helped to remind Noctis of how real this world was. Never before would he have ever believed that it was possible to be stuck within a game, forced to abide by the laws of physics that governed this fantasy realm, yet no matter how much the rational side of him tried to argue that it was a dream, certain little things such as the water that currently splashed and dribbled down his face always reaffirmed that this world of Elder Tale, was now the world where he currently existed in, that everything currently in front of him was his reality.

A soft smile crept upon his face. While many saw this 'catastrophe' as a curse, Noctis saw it as a blessing. this world of magic had returned to him what the real world had taken away. Forced to rely on a walking stick within the real world, Noctis was very limited to what he could do yet here, here in the world of Elder Tale he was free, free to act and do as he pleased and no longer limited by his injuries. Unlike many of the players trapped here, Noctis had embraced it, diving straight into the mysteries that presently surrounded this world.

Just thinking about the limitless potential had caused him to laugh, the sudden burst of laughter causing a few other adventurers to turn and glance at him; many of them glaring in disgust and confusion. These were the unfortunate, the ones that were currently lost, unable to adapt and accept their current reality, they had become no different to NPC's. Individuals that followed a set routine, day by day. For these lost adventurers, it was simply a routine that relied on the slaying of a few low level monsters in order to acquire the bare minimum gold needed for food and shelter. The sight of these invididuals turning his mood sour. It wasn't just because they were depressed and almost lifeless that Noctis had begun to get irritated, it was more down to the fact that they simply accepted it. Regardless of whether or not this realm was a blessing or a curse to them, to simply not act upon their beliefs was the thing that annoyed him the most. Their manpower could be put into making Akihabara a warm and open town, to accept Elder Tale as their world and make the best of it, or if they hated it so much than their time would be better spent finding a solution to the catastrophe, either way merely accepting this hell and choosing to not do anything was what troubled him the most.

Feeling pity, Noctis tossed a sack of coins towards them, one of the two sacks he had made today from the monsters he had slain today and the loot he had sold. Perhaps they could find a warm tavern with warm tasteless food to stay in. It would be much better then remained exposed to the elements. With that done, Noctis went on his way, returning to the center of the town and heading straight towards the guild hall, or more specifically the banking area in order to deposit his earnings. He had no real reason to enter this building aside for its bank, after all he was presently guildless; having been expelled from the last guild he was apart of.

Last edited:
Cleopatra and Jeeves
Cleopatra and Jeeves made their way toward the Guild Meeting Hall. Jeeves was now soaked by the rain while the umbrella he was holding above Cleopatra's head kept her dry. After hearing their names, they turned to see the man that had called out to them and noticed Alistair with another Adventurer. The duo walked over to them. Once they were standing in front of Alistair and Katsu, Cleopatra inched toward Jeeves so he'd be close enough to her to be at least a little covered by the umbrella.

"Greetings, Alistair," Cleopatra said with a small queenly bow. "It's been a while. How are things? Is the Round Table making progress?" she asked. If her guild was still around maybe she could have been a part of the Round Table.

Jeeves listened as Cleopatra talked and turned his attention to Katsu. "I don't think we've been introduced, Miss....," his voice trailed off, giving Katsu an opportunity to say her name.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Rindouko
The Lord of Requiem
"Good job out there boys, we kicked some serious ass." Rindouko said as himself followed by most of The Order Of Requiem guild finally returned to town, since basically day one the guild had been out learning as much about the overall combat system of the game as well as trying to level up. The guild was split into level brackets with the lower levels farming in more level appropriate areas and the higher levels in the higher areas, The guild also found out that the level cap rose from 90 as by the time Rindouko returned he reached level 94. Rindouko stopped looking at the rain falling on him before he spun around to face his guild and smile. "It's been a while since we've been to a player hub so unless something comes up you are free to do what you want for the next five days, if any of you want to help out around the town doing anything possibly it will be noticed." Rindouko said truth be told what he really meant by this is no official duty that the guild will ask of them since all the members have free will to do what they want but he would like it if the members helped out the less fortunate in the town. "If you need me I'll be in the guild hall most of the time." Rindouko continued and with that, he spun back around and walked away.

Rindouko began heading to the Guild Meeting Hall, he hadn't seen the guild hall since the first day of the Catastrophe so it would be nice to be back. As he was in sight of the Guild Meeting Hall his eyes locked onto three individuals people he knew or had heard of. The first was a character cladding in gold dressed in old Egyptian style items, that was Cleopatra the leader of a now disbanded guild know as 'The Eye of Ra'. His eyes then locked onto what he believed was Jeeves which was from the same guild as Cleopatra but someone who acted as her butler. Finally, a smirk came to his face as he noticed the last person, someone who Rindouko was glad to see. Rindouko decided to leave his set course and approach the group. "Alistair, Cleopatra, Jeeves and random lady nice to see you all." Rindouko said smirking truthfully he was glad to see these players they are useful for this situation mostly since he still had no information on the current situation other than how combat now works.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Zero
(Cautious)
Are you looking for
something?
Zero_symbol.png

" Let the cat out of the bag. It's more fun that way! "

" So, uh. Zero... "

This was the voice of a middle aged man, one that sounded a little pained. Or wait, was it relieved?... Confused? At any rate, this specific voice came through telepathic communication, a concept that a few people still seem kind of inept with. Kind of like the white haired 'Zero' that just kind of nodded in response to her name being called. " It looks like the guys found a Cleric.. So, uh.. You don't have to wait around for us anymore, you know? " Once more, she would respond with movement, rather than actually vocalizing it. But it's the man's response that really made it confusing. " Zero... You know that I can't see that thumbs up over the call, right? "

Zero visibly jumped back, hard enough that she even ran into the wall. And now she was quickly looking around, even to the extent of lowering her frame to check below distant objects. Were they watching or something!? " So you did know. " The man from the call released a heavy sigh, straightening Zero's attention once more. " Look, kid... See you around, alright? " Oh, there was that tone. The one that basically underlines the fact that they are saying something nice, but only because they have to. It's actually kind of obvious that he wouldn't be coming around anymore. What's the point in saying something, if you don't really mean it anyways?

When the call ended, Zero was already looking back to the sky. It was a peculiar stare, one of those that you could glance at and know she was thinking 'Wow, this is a lot of rain.'. Or , something along those lines at least. To her, it seriously didn't matter if it was raining or not. It was just the sheer amount of rain was almost baffling. Was there some gloomy event going on? Was it a murder mystery!? Oh, that might be interesting.. Either way, she needed to find another party. Sure it was kind of boring to wait around town for some random stranger to pick her up, and take her who knows where. But it was more fun to be around others. And next time, next time would definitely be the one, a permanent place in a regular party!

The girl quickly threw her fist into the air before her, as if trying to attack the rain dripping from the overhang. Wait no, she was pumping herself up. Once, twice, alright maybe she swung around fourteen times until she finally hit that droplet. Nevertheless! When the important task was completed she set out into the rain. There is only one place that can come to mind when somebody wants to find a place to belong. That would be the Guild Meeting Hall! Whether it was some random guild looking to recruit, or lower level people looking for some kind of carry, that was the place!

By the time she arrived, there were already people gathering. People that Zero couldn't help but stare at as she passed, whilst in attempt to find a new place out of the rain. Did she know them? Why did their general description sound kind of familiar? Wait, were they dangerous? PKers!? The thought made her quiver, forcing her pace to increase as she sought a position out of the rain. Issue being, she took the path of a circle around them, all whilst staring at them cautiously. Her arms were even outspread, in some weird manner that resembled one scooting along a wall on a cliff's edge.

In reference to;
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi That Lass Over There That Lass Over There shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam
Others potentially in the area;
Exanis Exanis Phayne Phayne

Last edited:
Caliburn
"Myrddin"
Ninth Ninth ; Around the Guild Hall/City Bank

"Heck. In'. Fear. ME!"
"I'm sorry but you're too smol to be feared."
"NOM MY HECKIN' NOM!"

It was fairly soon that the dynamic duo found themselves reaching the Guild Hall, where the City Bank was simply a short walk away. However, Orchid was still too focused on getting her just desserts as repayment for the constant booping and thus paid no attention to their surroundings beyond that they had entered somewhere without rain, and thus subconsciously lowered her wings and thought of new ways to get revenge. Quickly enough a thought reached her mind, and with the draconic equivalent of a grin, she began bouncing on Caliburn's shoulder and nudging his head urgently, as if her upcoming request, read: demand, was the most important thing in the world and that she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Surprisingly, what came out wasn't so much a demand, but more something like a facsimile of concern towards Caliburn."Fren! You do me a great concern! Where ears an tail? Find! Is a big spook, must find them fren!" While that is what she said to him, what was going on in her mind was a much different story. "Hehehe, gonna do him a big bamboozle." Clearly, the reasons for her supposed concern were anything but benign, if the thoughts of 'bamboozling' her human was of any indication.

Of course, Caliburn knew that something was going on when Orchid told him to find his ears and tail, mainly because she already knew that he kept them hidden to blend in and not deal with people that would, even after all this time, ask to pet his tail or ears. Still, this was Orchid asking and, more often then not, he would do what she wanted because it was her. So with a resigned sigh and an amused smirk, Caliburn let his ears and tail sort of pop back into existence, ears immediately twitching around and his tail swaying back and forth, seemingly happy to finally get some fresh air so to speak. Glancing over at Orchid, he deadpanned, "Oh would you look at that, I found them. Happy now?"

As soon as he showed his ears, Orchid took action. With a laugh of diabolic glee, she began to nip at his ears while crying out, "Bamboozled again fren! I was to nom the whole time! Hahaha!" And with that she continued to nip and nom at his fox ears, and somewhere along the line she had started to pat his head as well, as if it was a consolation for him enduring her adorable antics.

Sighing again at Orchid's antics, he started scratching under chin indulgently, his voice tinged with more than a bit of amusement. "Oh no! It seems I've been bamboozled by the brilliant mind that is my pet dragon. Whatever will I do?" He then made a show of thinking, tapping his chin with his free hard for a moment, before snapping his fingers as he seemingly finds a good idea. "Oh I know, I guess I'll just mope around and wonder how I came to fall to such devious ingenuity. Sorry Orchid, looks like we won't be splurging after all." This was, of course, said with a small smile as he continued towards the bank, oblivious of his surroundings due to Orchid.

That stopped Orchid in her tracks, and with wide eyes filled with fear she all but begged. "Ohno! Fren stahp, you do me a big spook! Want noms, ples fren! Pleeeeeeeee-" Her pleading, however, was cut short as Caliburn, still unawares of his surroundings in favor of dealing with Orchid, bumped into a girl that seemed to be imitating someone crossing a narrow ledge over a precarious drop, though why she was doing so was anybodies guess. Orchid, of course, had something to say about this, and with another pat to the head she declared, "Fren! Do an apology, you did this fren a heckin' bamboozle!"

Sighing, and nodding once to Orchid's statement, he turned to the girl he bumped into and bowed to her. "My sincerest apologies for running into you, I was too busy dealing with my partner to pay attention to where I was going. Please forgive me." And while he did say it in a monotone extremely different from the dull, but amusement filled voice from before, it seemed that he was in fact genuine in his apology, if not truly feeling too sorry about it.

"Good fren!"

And of course, Orchid had to get in the last word.

Alistair Crowley
Reaper Enchanter/Phantom of Akihabara

Alistair smiled at Cleo, "It has indeed been a long time. The Round Table Alliance is weak for right now, all we're doing is figuring out laws and how to empower our own rule upon Akihabara. Though I've got an idea already, it just takes a large sum of money to complete it. I've been wondering, how you've been getting along in this world? I also have a few questions pertaining to creating a Guild-" His question was cut short when he was aware of the disturbance close towards them.
First it was the lady who seemed pretty wary of their presence. Trying to slip by them, Alistair blinked softly and before he could say anything, a young fellow and his lively dragon had bumped into the lady. He smiled at both softly, before returning to his talk with Cleo. BUT even before he could finish his question, another old friend made the scene.

Rindouko.. He smiled at the old friend's appearance. "Hello old friend, it has been a while..It seems like finding a party is becoming easier than I thought." Saying that just loud enough for the young lady afar to hear, as well as the young man who bumped into her. "I need not to waste time, I'll give you all the run-down right now. We need to go to Susukino, and not only that we need to retrieve an Adventurer who has been stranded there upon log-in. From my intel, it seems as if Susukino has been a battleground for high-leveled players to gain control, throwing weaker Adventurer's into the mix of it. I need a party, and fast."
Alistair adjusted his glasses some, letting the small amount of light peering through the clouds to make a sort of glare on his glasses.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Exanis Exanis Ninth Ninth Phayne Phayne (I think I got you all.. XD)

Katsu
«The Psycho Alchemist»
Katsu looked at Jeeves when he asked her name, hesitant to reply to someone she wasn't acquainted with. "... It's Katsu." Giving the bare-bones answer after deciding that it should be fine, she hid behind Alistair with all the people that quickly gathered around him. "Mou, you sure are popular... What happened to being a phantom during these four months?" Katsu whispered this, not really intending for anyone to hear since it was a simple remark. She had witnessed quite a few changes in Alistair during the apocalypse, and some of them weren't what she was used to.

Listening to Alistair's summary of the situation, one that wasn't much more informative than his notification to her via telepathy, Katsu frowned and looked at everyone present, wondering if it would be a group alright for the job. "Umm, Alistair... You know I don't do parties with close combat types... Wouldn't it be better to send me alone, or use me for something else? It sounds like a bunch of crowd control, which is indeed my specialty, but it'll be no good if I send everyone else to the cathedral." Indeed, many of the avatars gathered were close-combat types, the absolute worst party members for Katsu that thrived on making her surroundings a nuclear wasteland that damaged friend and foe. Honestly, she was doubting why he asked for her in the first place if he was planning on gathering a party for the job. Perhaps, was it rage at the news of the suffering? Alistair had been rather humane ever since the Apocalypse. It would explain him not thinking straight, and just gathering power without thinking of compatibility in the group.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Exanis Exanis Ninth Ninth Phayne Phayne

Cleopatra and Jeeves
A smile curled on Cleopatra's lips when she heard that Alistair had questions about forming a guild. It was a nice coincidence because she was considering joining one. She was about to ask Alistair about the questions he had when Rindouko showed up. She didn't mind the interruption and flashed the man a smile, however her smile quickly faded to a more serious expression when Alistair began to explain what was going on in Susukino.

"I'll join you," she said without hesitation. "We can talk about guild stuff afterwards."

Jeeves gave Katsu a nod after she introduced herself. Since she had been with Alistair when his name was called out, he didn't think he had to introduce himself. Now that the topic had moved on to something serious, it felt like it would be out of place to introduce himself. "How high leveled are the trouble makers?" he asked. "I'd like to help out if I can. Wherever Cleopatra-sama goes, I go."

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Nearby: Ninth Ninth Exanis Exanis Phayne Phayne

229a8485800cc71bb625b79a3a8a4512.png

3aa37a16e82d9fc4d2c07485ba2bd6f1--grey-man-d-gray-man-allen.jpg

Initially, Noctis had simply taken the NPC's for granted, these pre-programmed pieces of data incorporated into the game for simple functionality. However, Lately Noctis had begun to suspect if that were still the case. His suspicions were largely down to the way these 'npc's' had responded; their changing 'text' the main clue that had drawn his suspicion. For the most part, NPC's had a 'script' to follow, a set of text to follow depending on how the player acted, however subtle changes in the way the NPC's responded to him had begun to arouse some suspicion, however with nothing to really prove this, he merely brushed it aside as him over thinking things.
Gold and some Material Loot stored, Noctis thanked the banker and went on his way, fully intent on entering one of the taverns. Food and drink however were not on his mind; the lack of difference in taste between Broccoli and Roast chicken meant that regardless of what he ate, the bland taste of disappointment would always prevail. If anything, he had hoped to gather a bit of information, to see if any of the other players had made progress in regards to finding out the cause of the catastrophe or to see if anything 'game/event wise' was occurring, though before he could even turn the corner his ears caught wind of interesting chatter.

Silently, Noctis approached. The eager beaver and curious cat that he was had all but convinced him to eaves drop on their conversation.

"So.. what kind of event is this" interrupted Noctis, sauntering up to the group of players just outside of the guild hall. "I couldn't help but overhear you mention a battleground.. as well as high level players" he continued, stopping a few steps away from them, a wild grin spread across his face as he rested two hands behind his head. "I've been waiting for something interesting to happen since we've been stuck here.. and the potential to stretch my legs and get some PvP out of the way sure does sound like a fun way to pass the time", he stopped and begun to chuckle "..You can only grind so much before it starts getting a bit too tedious.." he paused once more, though instead of laughing his demeanor instead took a sour turn, turning a little colder as his eyes narrowed in on Alistair, the one that was presently acting most like the leader. "Teaching a few trouble makers a lesson or two.. if you've got room for one more, than I'd like to volunteer" the sudden transition in his tone from warm to cold was all too obvious.

Perhaps it was the policeman's blood that ran through his veins that attributed to his present state, that attitude and sense of justice that his father wore like a badge of honor now showing itself within himself, or perhaps it was his innate gamer's instinct to wanna fight others that motivated him, either way Noctis wanted apart of this 'quest'.

"I'm Noctis" he stated. Now glancing around at the rest of the players currently gathered here.

Last edited:

Zero
(Confused)
Are you looking for
something
Zero_symbol.png

" Just remember, stay calm. "
((Messy Post! Forgiveness needed.))

So there she was, scooting along potentially one of the most dangerous situations in her life. All focus completely dedicated to ensuring that she wouldn't get to close, nor turn her back to the danger present. And then came a near toppling force from behind. A sneak attack?! Distraction tactics!? Wait, no, the guy was apologizing. Now she was stuck in a completely different predicament. He was bowing, was she supposed to bow back? It was her fault, right?.. Wave-No, stare! No, Salute! Salute is always the answer! Or at least, that's what she thought it was when she automatically adopted the pose of a military cadet.

That is of course, until she caught the sight of the ears hanging just before her. Before she could even realize her saluting hand started extending to touch that which quickly absorbed every last ounce of her attention span. Just a little further and she coul- He's standing up! Before your average person could even blink, her assaulting hand was tucked to her chest, with eyes still glued to the precious treasure resting atop the head before her. His words, obviously didn't even manage to reach her, as she already forgot what created this situation. But seeing as he didn't turn around, she felt like there was something she was missing here... Did he actually say anything? Fluffy looking ears should really be feared, they have too much power in this world.

A voice raised behind her, immediately bringing her to hunker down into a twist, right arm freely flying out for some reason. Oh, that's right, there were other people here. She instinctively waved in response to the minor attention, showing no reference to her earlier act of fear. It would be nice if it was honestly because the misunderstanding was clear, but unfortunately it's because she legitimately lost track of what was happening here. Even her right hand was doing something by itself, seeing as she could feel something soft between her fingers. This warranted a glance, that became a solid stare, as her grip froze on the Fox Tail's ear for a moment. Was she supposed to pull away? No, no, it was too late for that. She had to play it off! The girl continued playing with the man's ear, whilst providing her own input, via a thumbs up. But it's kind of hard to tell if she was trying to say 'I'm in!', or if it was 'Yep, it's soft!'.

In reference to;
Exanis Exanis (Direct Interaction)
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi , That Lass Over There That Lass Over There , shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam , Phayne Phayne

Last edited:

Alistair Crowley

Reaper Enchanter

Nyu%20Symbol_zpslc7g75t7.png

"( Heroes always arrive fashionably late... )"

Alistair blinked, moving Katsu away from his back with his staff. "Those are simply rumors, Katsu. As much as people think I am a Phantom, which I probably am..Considering all the work I do behind the scenes. I am still the Reaper Enchanter. And as for you, Katsu. I will make sure you stay as my triump card when needed or if ever needed. " He gave a soft smile, crooked in its attempts, considering Alistair never genuinley smiles.
Soon enough he returned his attention to Cleopatra and Jeeves. "Ah, thank you old friend.." He turned his attention to Jeeves. "High leveled players, probably around 80 or 90. Though with a party like us...I don't think you'd have to worry all too much. Just follow my orders and you'll be totally fine. I've raided with a mix of low leveled and high leveled players before. It's not that hard directing a raid party if you're a great tactician." He smiled, rather wickedly this time at Jeeves.

And then a young man approached, his laidback attitude changed as he stared at Alistair, pretty much demanding to be in on the Mission as well. Alistair gave a pleasant, but crooked smile in return to this young man's fiery heart. "My name's Alistair. This is no Quest. This is a mission to save an Adventurer in Susukino. Though I'm sure fighting will be involved, much of it as well." he chuckled
Alistair turned to meet the gaze of the young girl behind him whom he had taken a small interest in as she was trying to slip past them unnoticed..Before her cover was blown by the young man "Excuse me, but why are you trying to slip past my friends and I? Hopefully we aren't an intimidating bunch.." He looked over at the young man she had saluted to, giving him a slight nod. "And hello to you as well"

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Exanis Exanis Ninth Ninth Phayne Phayne

Last edited:
<3 -Ojoboto/Inuhime- <3

The big monster was hunting down everyone, chopping down with high damage as the tiny numbers went up. The red dragon roared, pushing back all the attackers and even interrupting one of our major spells.

"Damm, I forgot about that!" Our bard, who was also in charge of keeping track of the monster's skills and their cooldowns, complained. I guess it was to be expected out of a top-level dungeon that it's tactics wouldn't just be "group up and hit it till it dies". Fortunately for us, we were still all in the greens, except the tank. I was here to fix that last part, though, so did that bard really have to yell that loud? This was just a game, wasn't it, it wasn't like any of us were REALLY dying here. I yawned, then turned the mic back on.

"Don't worry you guys! If we just work hard I'm sure we can do it!" I said, in the most cutesy kind of speech I could muster. I was glad I had that Beastcaller's Masterkey item, changing my voice. It was one long-ass quest, just to unlock the raid, where I got the rare quest after weeks of trying. It was especially hard considering that I refused to spend money on the game. I couldn't afford that, since I needed it for some- Nah, it was best not to think about it. I was here to relax and besides, in the end it was worth it. Now, all the people on the other side would hear would a cute little girl cheering them on. Sure enough, their reaction was about the usual.

"Yeah! Inuhime is right, this is just a minor setback dudes, relax. You got our backs, right sweetheart?" The tank replied in chat. There were a bunch of agreements from what was clearly voices from guys about my age while I turned my mic off so I could sigh again while using my unicorn summon, perfect fit for Inuhime. The way this guy called me sweetheart and no one seemed bothered by it was kinda disgusting, but who was I to judge? I was roleplaying a little girl, after all... Really, what were we all doing?

The dungeon continued until the final boss. It was a bit of a weird boss, but since we were taking a relatively easy dungeon to get acquainted anyway, the fact the boss was an obsessive singer whose drops all had the words "idol" somewhere in their name made for an even more fun experience. We all laughed about it for a bit, then reached the conclusion it was about time we split profits. Everyone got a share of the gold, obviously, and for the most part, the items weren't too bad nor too hard to atribute. Still, given the role I had, it was probably best if I was generous and shy when they offered me stuff, like those boots the tank want to gift me.

"Really, for me? No, wait, I can't take them! Mr. PSTbard worked so hard to watch everything for us, I think he deserves the item more than I do." Truth be told, they were better than my current boots, the bard had been a crappy observer, and only a half-decent second healer, but breaking character was the one thing I couldn't do. The one thing I didn't DARE do. If I did, I might loose everything.

"Come on sweetheart. You're breaking my widdle heart here." The tank joked. I typed a <*pout*> into the chat, to which he laughed. "I couldn't bear to let you go empty handed, you know? For the same reason I call you sweetheart: I can't help but picture my daughter when I heard you cheer us up."

Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy. To some this might have been the point when they would cut the act. But hearing him laugh like that, that was even more reason to stay in my role. I usually got the opposite reaction in real life.

"I guess... I guess I'll take it then. If you don't mind. It might be nice to have them, since the new expansion is coming out today."

..................................................................................................................................................................

"Come on sweetheart, I just wanna he-"

"You f*ck*ng b*st*rd, get off me!" I punched the man's stomach. That didn't seem to be counted as combat, despite the fact the man was now on the floor and on his knees, holding his tummy in pain. I raised a fist and looked at it. WHAT THE F*CK WAS HAPPENING HERE?! I couldn't think straight. The only silverlining about suddenly appearing in this grey place and being several feet shorter than normal was that even in this abnormal situation, my headgear seemed to be working. In fact, a lot of Elder Tale seemed to be working. Even if I was surrounded by other people just as confused as I was. It was as if we had all been taken into some bad-taste joke were we were summoned into the game. I couldn't help but kick everything around me, what about home, what about our life there? Not that I cared that much about it, but, but, but... there were tears forming in my eyes? Why? Since when did I cry like a little b*tch? Ah, damm it damm it, damm it! What was I even supposed to do? Take refuge? Just run? Try to go look for dungeons and level up so I wasn't threatened? Was this even a game, with levels and all anymore?

"Inuhime... is that you?"

"I didn't know she was like this."

"You lied to me, didn't ya? You said she was a cutie."

"You little f*ckers can go and kiss my *ss! What the h*ll is happening? Explain it right now or GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" I yelled.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

I seeped in some of the cup's contents, just a bit of warm water. It wasn't worth buying anything else, even if I was really craving for it. All food was nothign but salt crackers in disguise, all drinks nothing but water. Much like the food lost it's flavor, my anger had eventually gone away and left my brain blank as to who I should be now. I was stuck in Inuhime, while being Ojoboto. The news of it had spread, too. Not all believed the cute Inuhime was actually a swearing monster who'd attack on sight, but some did, and some witnessed it first hand when I first panicked. When I finally got a hold of myself, I felt bad for the guys. Some were probably perverts, but I guess some were actually trying to help out. I wondered how that guy was doing right about now. If he could ever forgive me. I shook my head. No, that was not the point here! More importantly, I should be focused on what to do next. Now that we found people could juts revive, things in Susuhino had taken a turn for the even worse. I should always be prepared to escape, when the opportunity presented itself.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Caliburn
"Myrddin"
Ninth Ninth & Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi ; Around the Guild Hall/City Bank

"Good fren!"
". . ."
"Be hap fren! Is cute an floof!"

"Look! Fren do a like to floof ear! Hi fren! I do a like too!" Was the first thing out of Orchid's mouth the moment she saw that Zero had zeroed in, no pun intended, on Caliburn's fox ears the second she she saw them.

Caliburn, of course, had begun to open his mouth to not only object the unsanctioned playing with his ears as well as to stop Orchid from encouraging the girl more. He, however, never got that chance as Orchid began to play with his other ear, which consisted of a mixture of patting, nipping, and lightly scratching it. The real stopper for his actions though was when Orchid nudged him once more and leaned over his head to stare directly in his eyes with a seriousness unlike her. The words, however, were anything but.

"Give pats. To fren too."

It was at this point that Caliburn knew he was completely beaten, and that he was simply better off accepting what Orchid said and then dealing with her later. She undoubtedly knew he would get her back for this, but at the same time she knew that he would cave in to her requests nonetheless and so the balance of power would always be in her favor. Sighing lowly, Caliburn raised both his hands and, in one quick movement, had one hand on the head of Orchid and the other on the head of Zero. With a blank stare off into the distance, he began scratching and patting their heads expertly, having acquired such masterful skills through continued interactions with Orchid, and then converting the knowledge to be used when dealing with humanoids.

Just as he was to completely fade into his own mind and let his body 'give pats' on autopilot, he remembered that the strange fellow had decided to address them for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Knowing it would be rude to not at least react to him when it was obvious he heard, he went with the second best option. He glanced at Alistair from the corner of his eyes and gave him a look that, quite clearly, conveyed that he didn't want to be here, doing this or dealing with this, and if it wasn't for the cheery dragon sprawled across his shoulder petting his ear and receiving pats in return, he would have never interacted with any of them for more than the usual nod of politeness that one tends to give to strangers they pass.

Caliburn had also mastered the art of giving elaborate messages through glances, apparently.

Cleopatra and Jeeves
Jeeves maintained a straight face as Alistair gave an evil looking smile. If he wasn't acquainted with the Enchanter, he would have been feeling a bit uneasy. "Then I'll gladly put my life in your hands, Alistair-san," he replied all prim and proper. "Though the fact of respawning does diminish the fear of death," he added with a chuckle.

Even though it was raining, it was good to see some Adventurers in high spirits. Alistiar was charismatic as ever and, for one reason or another, a party began to form. If her mind wasn't on the serious situation in Susukino, she would have giggled after witnessing Zero and Caliburn's petting match.

"I don't want to sound like I'm ordering people around, but I think we should start moving soon. It's a long trip to Susukino," Cleopatra said. "And it would be nice to get out of this rain," she added after noticing how soaked Jeeve's clothes were.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Exanis Exanis Ninth Ninth Phayne Phayne

675d36507986a74998dcc70127778083.png

full

Can't see me

animated-music-image-0061.gif

Goliath rested on the floor within the decrepit building he and his rider found themselves in, his tiny feet buried deep within his golden yellow plumage and hidden within the girth that was its body. The chubby chick mount blissfully bouncing its head in harmony with the music that permeated the air, a look of glee ever present across its face as the chubster chirped at key points of the music.

Sitting on the floor, his back resting against the side of his partner, Agnus held the lute within his hand, his fingers dancing along the strings that stretched across its length, his eyes closed as he allowed himself to be absorbed in the moment. The pair of them were shrouded in the darkness of the building, the rainy weather outside and resulting lack of sun light had left them teetering within the boundary of light and darkness, the duo only lit by a small fire that Agnus had started, the cackling flames of fire seemingly dancing in accordance to the eerie melody that reverberated through the room.

"...Close the door, keep out the storm,
Far away, far away,
Keep the need-fires burning til dawn,
Oh, leave my soul.
For the cold will come this night,..."

Sang Agnus, his soothing voice and the hauntingly cold melody creating a surreal picture-esque moment that had encapsulated several onlookers into their performance. Many of the individuals initially entering the building to shy away from the storm that had appeared were now reluctant to leave, these players almost caught in a trance like state as they watched and listened in awe, their previous anxieties and concerns seemingly washed away as they continued to observe. All the while, Agnus unaware to the presence of the onlookers, his eyes remaining firmly shut as he continued, too engrossed in his own music to even realize that him and Goliath had gathered an audience.

Vanessa
The PKers may be making Susukino a more chaotic place, but there was one place at least that was rather peaceful at the moment. Inside one of the houses, a Vampanella relaxed on the couch in her home. The curtains were closed, blocking any pesky sunlight. Vanessa had been a Vampanella long before Elder Tale became her new home. The subclass was a blessing and a curse. A curse in the sense that healing spells hurt her and she felt weak in the sun. Gone were the days of enjoying sunbathing under the summer sun. After living like this for four months, she was now used to the Vampanella routine. It wasn't all bad. She didn't feel hunger anymore. She could still eat for fun, but with everything tasting like cardboard it wasn't fun to eat anything.

"Sis, sis!" The sound of a man yelling interrupted Vanessa's relaxing. The man barged into her house, carrying a wounded Adventurer, a woman.

"What's the problem, tiger?" Vanessa said in a playful tone. She didn't really need to be told, the PKers only turned to her when someone was wounded.

"We were in the woods when we found some wandering Adventurers. We managed to kill them, but she soaked up a lot of damage. You were the closet Cleric."

"I see..." Vanessa said as she examined the woman. It was obvious that the woman was in a bad shape. Her health bare was in the red. Vanessa cast some healing spells on the woman, making her health bar return to green. Once the woman's health bar was full she turned to the man. She held out her hand to him, palm up, like she was expecting some kind of payment. "Money or blood?" she asked with a playful smirk.

"Money." The man placed a small bag of gold in her hand. Vanessa was kinda hoping he would have chosen blood. Unlike food, it was the only thing she knew of that had any flavor. Blood was pretty tasty, she had her subclass to thank for that, but payment was payment. Vanessa pocketed the coins and closed the door to her house behind the two PKers as they left. Vanessa returned to the peace and quiet of her home and began to lounge on her couch again.

(@People in Susukino) Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Noivian Noivian Archtoddler Archtoddler Thesmashbro Thesmashbro

Alistair Crowley

Reaper Enchanter

"Calling on old friends..."

Alistair Crowley

Race/ Half-Alv

Class
Enchanter Lv.90

Sub-Class
Scribe: Lv. 90

HP: 8303
MP: 12088
End_Breaker_full_1163339.jpg

Alistair returned his attention to Cleopatra and Jeeves, nodding to them. "Indeed, we shall leave.. I have just two calls to make along the way. We should get moving now if anything, the rain seems to be letting up so that's nice.." Alistair looked up at the grey sky, the clouds now beginning to break away slowly, revealing the light of the sun down upon the grassy green shades all over Akihabara. He looked to Zero and the young man, Caliburn and his eccentric dragon. "If you'd like to join us, you're more than welcome. Adventures are always fun when experienced with other people, no?" It wasn't really a question, more of a statement before Alistair already began walking.

Katsu would probably follow regardless, Cleopatra and Jeeves had already made up their mind to come with. Rindouko seemed ecstatic to join in on the fun, Noctis was more than willing to come as well, as for the young lady Zero whom was occupied with the young man named Caliburn, who himself seemed less interested in the dealings of the affairs in Susukino, he was unsure of their decision. He didn't want to burden them, but helping others was always a good thing to do, at least he felt that way. Though it was entirely up to them if they wanted to join. He had a party, what mattered now was getting to Susukino, acquiring the low level player, returning to Akihabara and continuing his plans for the Round Table Alliance. Easy for him, he was already three steps ahead by now..

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Exanis Exanis Ninth Ninth Phayne Phayne (Credit goes to Exanis who created the BBCode it's so beautiful! *SNIFFLES*)

Last edited:
Mairi walked along the streets of Susukino, carrying her slime summon against her chest. Now that this new guild basically held the town hostage, the atmosphere had changed from a lively town with underlying dread due to the adventurer's mysterious situation to downright dreadful. Not many people stuck around outside, and those who did were either Landers or members of the guild. Unfortunately for her, both her home and her respawn point were in this town, so she couldn't just leave. However, since she was high-leveled enough, she had enough money stocked up that she was always able to pay the guild's "protection" fee. Still, she didn't want to hang around outside, she she walked towards her home at a brisk pace, holding her slime summon tight to give her some sense of security.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Archtoddler Archtoddler Noivian Noivian

-----

"Ha! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they hear about this!" Reynald proudly said to himself, resting on top of a tall plateau with many slash marks etched all the way up one side. Back when this was a game, this area wasn't meant to be accessed. It was too high for flying mounts to climb and it wasn't programmed for the player character to be able to use cut marks as handholds and footholds, but here he was. As he looked at the amazing view, he tried to remember what exactly this plateau's purpose was when it was part of the game. Looking towards the center, he noticed a large panel and darkened runes. After examining it a little, he froze as he realized where he was. He just climbed all the way up a dungeon from the outside and was at the boss arena. Looking up into the sky, he breathed a sigh of relief as the boss monster was nowhere in sight. It seemed that opening that panel from the other side was what triggered the boss to spawn. Reynald decided to take in the view one more time before he would prepare to climb back down and never return, lest the memory of his many defeats at the hands of that boss return to him.

Zero
(Stepping Forward)
Are you looking for
something
Zero_symbol.png

"And never let go, Zero! "

Alistair addressed her directly, asking why it was that she was previously sneaking around them. Ah, so she was caught doing that after all. She couldn't even respond properly, breath lightly quivering when she even tried to open her mouth. No, this isn't the time for that. Her lips needed to stay sealed, in order to protect this air from being tainted by her awkwardness. It's not like her simply staring at the man would make anything less so, but it was at least more comfortable than trying to explain her side. It's funny, really. When your mind can run at a thousand words a minute, but your throat just refuses to vocalize any of it. A lengthy sigh rolled through her mind, one full of self belittlement as she simply accepted what it was that she could and could not do. She made a mistake, just like always. But that's alright, because a mistake is only as big as you let it be. She just needed to be more careful. If she stayed quiet, and controlled her emotions. So long as she pretended to be m-

"Myuute" A short puff of air escaped her, sounding more like a meow rather than a train of thought. It's not like she said it intentionally! Zero was practically frozen stiff in surprise by the sudden placement of a hand atop her head. As the patting commenced she slowly withdrew her hands, one over the other into her chest. What exactly was happening here? She really wanted to know. Was the Foxtail beside her aggravated? Annoyed? His pats were gentle, but she couldn't help but feel a little scared of this unfamiliar comfort. She didn't do anything to earn any kind of praise, no ones ever even really praised her before, especially like this. No no no, he was definitely influenced by another type of force. This was scary, probably even to the level of being terrifying. But what's worse, she didn't want to pull away from it!

And then she got a glance in her direction, from the one arranging a party to head to Susukino. She wanted to go, she wanted to be part of it! But, but! He was walking away, he wasn't even waiting for an answer this time. She had to decide, she had to decide right now! And so she did what little she could. Zero jumped forward, away from the FoxTail's hand. When the weight was no longer felt upon her head, she replaced it with her own hands like a miniature shelter. She even spun around to look at the assaulter for a moment. Should she say something? What could she even say? No, it was stupid to think about. It was a simple action, that is all. One that she shouldn't dwell on when a new chance is presented to her. Without a word, or gesture, she paced after Alistair. She started quick, intending to catch up with him as soon as possible to express her willingness to join, but that pace gradually decayed. He was getting further and further, and this isn't referring to Ali'.

Was it stupid? Yes, probably. But Zero spun on her heel and sprinted back for the Foxtail. Without any sort of recognition, she forcibly grabbed him by the arm and started tugging. It might be stupid, it might even be annoying. But she was going to pull this guy into that party! Or at least, she would, but even when she put her short frame into the equation she couldn't really budge him. So she did the next best thing she could possibly do, whilst choking on her own voice that couldn't escape. She stared at that Foxtail in the eyes, and pointed to Alistair in the distance. A look that could only be read as 'Let's go!'.

In reference to;
Exanis Exanis (Direct Interaction)

In the general area;
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There , shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam , Phayne Phayne

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back