• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Life is a Raid Boss, you can;t solo those silly.
Tell this to:
  • Shineko
  • Rahl
  • Aim
  • Katsu
  • whoever Shineko's old enchanter he didn't bring back this time was
  • generally any sigilmancer
  • Level 90 Siren
  • The Mr Awesome Reynald
They don't believe you, they said something like "raid bosses... you mean tea time snacks?"

Last edited:
Tell this to:
  • Shineko
  • Rahl
  • Aim
  • Katsu
  • whoever Shineko's old enchanter he didn't bring back this time was
  • generally any sigilmancer
  • Level 90 Siren
  • The Mr Awesome Reynald
They don't believe you, they said something like "raid bosses... you mean tea time snacks?"

Oh? Guess I know who to call if I want to save those poor newbs on Beginner's Island.

Sorry I haven't been super active. Like That Lass Over There That Lass Over There and Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi , I am here until we finish this completely. There may be times I go silent though, real life has been handing me lots of stress and things to deal with so I don't really check the website unless I get an email about activity in the RP (which I am starting to notice isn't emailing me as reliably as it used to when things happen).

And Ginko, you may get a message from me soon as That Guy and I have been chatting character ideas. Go ahead and start groaning in pain now.

Sorry I haven't been super active. Like That Lass Over There That Lass Over There and Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi , I am here until we finish this completely. There may be times I go silent though, real life has been handing me lots of stress and things to deal with so I don't really check the website unless I get an email about activity in the RP (which I am starting to notice isn't emailing me as reliably as it used to when things happen).

And Ginko, you may get a message from me soon as That Guy and I have been chatting character ideas. Go ahead and start groaning in pain now.

Groan in pain? Nah man, you guys cure my joint pain with all the character ideas. And it's all cool Shineko! LETS KEEP THIS LIVE!

There’s a manhunt happening. The dictator of Susukino is searching for a player and a party from, Akihabara has come to attempt a rescue.

Ho~? Intriguing. Most intriguing. On the one hand, glad I started in Akihabara. On the other, wish I could have started in Susukino to help the good folks there.

Being in Akihabara gives you the chance e to perhaps start something there that the characters might have to deal with upon their return. Not necessarily something bad, but and event or something of the sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back