• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I DEMAND TRIBUTE FROM THE MAIN HIGH LEVEL GROUP! BACCHUS H*CKING SPINNING BACK KICKED THAT DOOR OPEN AND WE MUST GET TO STEPPIN

Excuse me SENORRRRRRR WHOMST IS GOING TO ENTER THE DUNGEON AND ACTUALLY START BANANAS???!
Everyone is already inside the dungeon, though I'm planning that we should just skip the whole fighting in the dungeon sequence, mainly because that'll take some time to get out of in itself. And just get around to infiltrating Susukino. Where we can really get the action going!

Excuse me SENORRRRRRR WHOMST IS GOING TO ENTER THE DUNGEON AND ACTUALLY START BANANAS???!
Everyone is already inside the dungeon, though I'm planning that we should just skip the whole fighting in the dungeon sequence, mainly because that'll take some time to get out of in itself. And just get around to infiltrating Susukino. Where we can really get the action going!
(we all acknowledge it was mister drunken fist, though)

(we all acknowledge it was mister drunken fist, though)
He was first to jump in, surely XD. But I had to try and scoot everyone into the dungeon quickly so that we could all get a move on into Susukino. (Though I dislike taking over other people's ability to post.) Though I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone's choices for their players and posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back