• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
For now, no it has not. Considering I'm meshing two Arc's together I believe it would be best to wait until after the return of the party for the secret of cooking to be out. Though your character can have the cooking skills if you so choose, and we will have a similar interaction as Shiroe and the party did when they figured it out.
Where'd they be getting the bank money, then? Is Alistair going to ask for a loan from Katsu or something?

For now, no it has not. Considering I'm meshing two Arc's together I believe it would be best to wait until after the return of the party for the secret of cooking to be out. Though your character can have the cooking skills if you so choose, and we will have a similar interaction as Shiroe and the party did when they figured it out.
No I actually wanted my character to have something else based on the cooking thing.

I think I had an idea, do you think maybe I could run it by you in PM?

Where'd they be getting the bank money, then? Is Alistair going to ask for a loan from Katsu or something?
Alistair himself could probably buy the bank, but he is considering other options before that as a last resort.

No I actually wanted my character to have something else based on the cooking thing.

I think I had an idea, do you think maybe I could run it by you in PM?
Sure!

Me when people are talking about OP things
f7c.gif

Then I'd like to see Mari, or anyone, really, kill Katsu.

AND BEFORE YOU ASK, NO. SHINEKO DOESN'T COUNT.
Sure, Mairi probably couldn't handle Katsu in a fight (though could Katsu handle Mairi's "friendly" teasing?), but does Katsu have the ability to warp causality by speaking? 'Cause that was going to be one of the characters in the old RP.

Sure, Mairi probably couldn't handle Katsu in a fight (though could Katsu handle Mairi's "friendly" teasing?), but does Katsu have the ability to warp causality by speaking? 'Cause that was going to be one of the characters in the old RP.
Warping causality by speaking is tame. Rahl's planned overskill was to use runic language to affect the code of the game world itself.

Well, I hope he doesn't figure that out until the final boss of the RP. That much power changes people.
Rahl's not coming back, but if you don't remember I made Rahl's theme out to be "power corrupts absolutely". I was having talks with Alistair about Rahl being a final boss before the RP ended.
Does it even still have code? Like, wasnt the "game" becoming real?
The game is still real, that's why you have health bars and skills still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back