• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

For endless
After a careful search they concluded this: the room had numbers on the wall, the numbers were colorful, and a person layer on the floor by a chair...they must suck if they couldn’t have sat on the chair

Chkalli liked the colorfulness of the numbers. If she just concentrated on this positive she could ignore the fact that she was in an underground deathtrap. She guessed that the sleeping one would wake up in their own time. Snap had taken awhile.

Chkalli looked at the numbers closely.

After close investigation they realized all numbers had a seperate color, with no specific pattern to their wall placement. Only one wall stood out, the one they entered had a blue two, a black 0, a purple six, and a yellow 4
0-blue
1-yellow
2-red
3-brown
4-purple
5-black
6-grey
7-green
8-orange
9-indigo

Athaclenna glances around the room, and says, "Well, isn't this a pickle. Lets see if we can wake our sleeping person, then we can all try to find a way to solve this puzzle."

She goes over to the unconscious figure and tries to wake him/her up.

Roan goans as she wakes up.. "Huh..Oh oh sorry my bad I got a little carried away last night" She stood and looked around the room at the puzzle before them.." Ah yes a challenge, let us see if we can figure this out"

The new person didn't seem at all concerned to be waking up in a dungeon with mysterious numbers on the wall. It was almost like she'd been expecting it. Snap furrowed his brow, squinting up at her. Did she remember how they'd gotten there?

"So, what's your name?" he asked.

Interactions: Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310

“Roan .. I’m sure it’s Roan , do you know how we got here “ “ Why are these numbers on the wall ?” , “Who are you?, Did you kidnap me ? “

"I don't remember anymore," Snap said, parroting Sasha's words from not an hour earlier. He patted Roan on the arm in a way that wasn't very reassuring. He might've remembered being a cleric, but he didn't remember having any kind of bedside manner. "No one has any idea what is happening. We are in an underground death-maze-thing. Danger is everywhere and nothing is safe."

She looked around “ So how do we get out of this ? , do you know what to do ? “ she walked around the room with her hand on the wall

Athaclenna stands back from Roan as she begins to explore the room. The elf woman says, "Greetings Roan, I am Athaclenna Gollana, a warrior in the service of the god Corellon. As my companion Snap here said, we have no memories beyond very basic information on who we are and what skills we have. We don't even know if we knew each other prior to our waking up in here, in much the same state you are now."

She looks around the room, then says, "At the moment, we are trapped in here, and I don't have any ideas on what these numbers mean. It is like we are trapped in a puzzle, and we are being watched to see just how well we do in solving these challenges."

Chkalli was happy that the sleeping one, who she now knew was named Roan, was friendly.

"I am Chkalli, I'm some sort of spellcaster," the bright orange Aarokocra introduced herself.

She trilled nervously, "I hope that we will not be killed if we do badly... Puzzles don't appear to be my thing." She then twittered out a series of bird noises at Snap.

"Or anyone else's. Except you Snap. You solved the last one, got any leads? Because I am mostly lost."

She then shared what she knew of the room with the party, "I mean, the numbers have singular colors, except the wall-that-was-a-door that we came through," she gestured at it, "Maybe if we say the numbers in alphabetical order according to the colors?" Chkalli then tried that. Going through the numbers 0-9 and also just the wall they had entered from.

The human woman looks over at Roan and says, "I am Sasha. Do you have any idea of what skills you have? I am a martial fighter, skilled in the use of my hands and feet to fight with, along with this spear, of course."
Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 What race is Roan? What does she look like?

The Dwarf relaxed her grip and put away her longbow.
"My name is Norda. Pleased to meet you, lost one. At most, I am a ranger." She said, looking around with a slight disappointment. "And that's the most I seem to know...."

Once Chkali read off the numbers something turned and a latch in the roof opened dropping a person down (gamer) and then quickly shut before anybody could react to it in anyway shape or form

Athaclenna lets out a sigh. "It looks like we have another visitor to our little maze here." She goes over to the figure and checks for any obvious injuries, then sets him/her upright, propped up against the wall to wait for them to wake up.

The figure opens is eyes slowly while trying to figure out were he is and why he has an horrible pain in his head.
After his eyes adjust to the darkness he realizes other people are staring at him. He draws one of his shortswords in a reflxive move to defend himself.

Chkalli was startled when the ceiling opened up and dropped a body. For a moment she was terrified that it was dead. Then Athaclenna checked him and her reaction showed the Aarakocra that he was alive. Then he woke up and drew weapons. Chkalli mantled her wings, puffed up her feathers, and took a few cautious steps away from him.

"Um, we're friendly?" She let out an anxious trill, "Do you remember anything?" she tried. "No one remembers anything, and I'm not trying to put pressure on you or anything, but I will admit that I'm really hoping that you might remember something but the realist in me knows that you probably don't have any more memories or anything..." Chkalli let out a burst of speech in a near panic. She was not ready for another fight.

Athaclenna holds up her hands to show her fellow elf that she is not armed, and is not going to attack. She says in Elven, "Easy now. We are not your enemy. I am Athaclenna, a warrior in service to Corellon." She shows her holy symbol that she wears around her neck as proof of her words. "Do you remember your name, or how you got here? Like Chkalli here said, we are all suffering from memory loss of everything that has transpired up to the time we woke up in this place, just a sort time ago."

Sasha, an unarmored human, comes over, keeping her spear raised up and not threatening the new arrival. "Hi. I'm Sasha."

Another person lost in here? This was beginning to bother her now. Regardless, she watched as the newer person drew his weapon in self defense.
She didn't blame him, she'd have done the same. None of the new people looked like they could speak or understand Dwarvish, which made her gripe in the language.
"Am I the only one who knows this?"
Raising her hands up to show that she wasn't threatening, she said, in Common, "My name is Norda, I'm with these guys, I do not remember anything else."

He slowly re-sheathed his weapon when he realized that there was to be no harn done. "Hello, the only memory I have is of my name," he replied," my name is Enzo Netyoive. I'm sorry but that is all I can recall of right know".

"Well Enzo," Athaclenna said, "welcome to our nightmare. I see you have a sword; are you a warrior, too? It may be that we have all known each other before this . . . whatever it is happened."

Sasha gives the other elf a wry smile. "Welcome to the club, Enzo. We are all stuck here, at least, until we can figure out this puzzle. Anyone have any ideas on what the numbers and colors mean?"

Athaclenna nods. "Good enough. We should turn our attention to this puzzle."

She walks over to one of the walls and looks closely at it, trying to push on the wall to see if it is movable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back