• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

Sasha joins Athaclenna in her examination of the numbers. "Are the numbers themselves movable? Perhaps if we can take the numbers and put them in a particular order?"

After a few moments of thinking. Enzo realizes he must have fell if his head had hurt so much. "So were did I fall from," asks Enzo.

Athaclenna doesn't look away from the numbers as she points up at the ceiling. "Up there. There was a hatch that opened up and you fell out, then it slammed shut once more."

Enzo looks up quickly before staring at the numbers."Well then could we not just try to open it once more and get out," he points out.

Sasha lets out a smile. "I have a feeling that whatever entrance that there was up there is now sealed tight, and we have to solve the riddle of these numbers to get out of here. This is no simple dungeon, but a test of some kind, and we have to pass it to move on."

For Sherwood
After a close investigation he concluded that there was no pattern, but the colors changed when they were touched the nine he touched turned blue and some writing could be seen on the side, but they couldn’t read it.
For Gamer
After inspecting it for a while he concluded that they changed color at the touch by turning a one yellow
For Psychie
Spending a long while investigating they concluded that the number were indeed numbers

After seeing that the numbers would change color to yellow and blue, Sasha will try touching one herself to see what happens.

Athaclenna will try touching the 9 also. Does it change color again, or stay blue?

Sasha muses out loud, "Perhaps we need to try to arrange the colors in the order of the rainbow? Lets give that a try!" She begins to press numbers until they are in the famous color pattern of the aforementioned rainbow.

Athaclenna shrugs. "As likely as any other possibility. I'll help."

Working with Sasha's idea of the rainbow, Athaclenna will try to remove the numbers starting with 0 from the wall to move them into positions that Sasha indicates.

"Ok. Lets see. . . up, down, side to side. If they will move, I'll find out." The elf gets to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back