• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

Standing back with an angry snort, Athaclenna starts to look around the room in detail.

Total of 12 on my Investigation roll

For Psychie
After investing the room they came to the conclusion that.....they were indeed locked in a room.
For Sherwood
She finally seemed to notice a chair dead center in the middle of the room that he missed looking at earlier

He finally seemed to notice a chair dead center in the middle of the room that he missed looking at earlier
Athaclenna is a girl, BTW.

"Lets look at the chair." She turns to it and examines it carefully, trying to move it from the spot its in.

Investigation roll from up above is an 18, and here is my Str roll.

total of 23

Searching the chair they noticed a piece of paper barely noticeable as it sat hidden partially under the couch it read ‘1=1, 3=4, 9=9, 8=6, and 2=7’. Stuffing away the note she decided to pick up the couch with ease as it’s bolts protested to the harsh treatment. Underneath the couch was another note ‘The plans have been set and the participants have been selected. I don’t see why you said to hide this note here with one of the access numbers for you know what, but here. 98’

Athaclenna will share the discovery of the two notes with the others. Perhaps someone will be able to be inspired by them.

"Lets see. How about we try touching the numbers in the order listed?" She goes to touch 1, 1, 3, 4, 9, 9, 8, 6, 2, then 7 in that order.

Sasha looks at the notes and says, "It would seem that your theory that this is just a maze for us rats has some merit."

All the ones they touch turn yellow, the three matches the color four is, the four then turns black, the nines stay the same,8 matches six, 2 matches 7, and 7 turns lime green

Does anything open up at this point? Any signs of a secret door, perhaps?

Enzo takes a few moments to read the notes and memorize the access number. He then watches is curiosity as Athaclenna pushes the numbers. Seeing nothings changed he presses the number in the same order to get them back into the original order.

‘1=1, 3=4, 9=9, 8=6, and 2=7’.

The paladin ponders what the note could possibly mean. "One equals one. Ok, that is simple enough. It only seems to go to yellow. Lets get 3 to match 4, eight to match 6, and two to match 7 and see if that does anything."

After they get all the numbers to match what was said on the sheet the room begins doing a turn and reveals an open door with a lit hallway for them to leave the room

Sasha gives the elf woman a friendly pat on the back. "Good thinking! Nice work, there. Lets see what lay in wait for us now." She hefts her spear and peeks out into the hall.

"Thank you. I had help." Athaclenna goes to join Sasha at the door into the hall and looks out.

Perception is a 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back