• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

She sighs. "Why do you have to be like that? I have no valuables for you to try and steal, and if you do try to take what is mine, I will be forced to take it back, and neither one of us wants that."

You can’t. Once I got to this side you couldn’t touch me.” He tapped the air revealing a magic barrier to them. “Learn not to throw your stuff like that. I could always sell this rope and stuff at the marketplace after all” he stated as he watched the guy shaking “Oh...:I would move to the side, he’s one of them it seems”

Her eyes narrow, then she embraces her divine gift of being able to detect fiends. Does the other figure register as one?

"That is all fine and good, but that makes you a thief, and subject to righteous retribution. Are you sure you don't want to be friends instead of having an enemy?"

Sasha nods in agreement. "Its dangerous to be alone in here. Why don't you work with us to get out, instead of trying to be mean?"

Enzo sighs as he begins to bore of the bickering going on between the vendor and Athaclenna. " How much for it all back," he says with a slight hint of boredom.

There is not hope of escape anymore I’ve been here fifteen plus years. Trust me all of us have given up.” He chuckled at the thought as he shrugged “Sorry, I don’t recall stealing. You threw the stuff away, I picked it up nothing more nothing” there was no fiend detected, but the man behind them started to shake more and more

The paladin frowns. "How do you expect to sell a length of rope if you cannot get out? I ask you once more, please give me my pack and its contents."

Chkalli looked at the shaking man. That was not right... She ignored the conversation with the other one. The paladin seemed to have it in hand.

(SERIOUSLY!?)

Sasha looks over at the shaking man, and says, "He said that man was one of 'them'. Does that mean he's one of our captors? If so, what is he doing in here?"

I can escape to the behind me” he moved to the side and revealed a hallway behind him “See easy as that” he smiled. “Oh I would step back quick unless the walls want to be painted red!” The man stated worried at the fact someone was investigating and doing an awful job at that

Athaclenna has had enough of this man. She walks over to where he has suggested that there is a barrier, and reaches her hand out to test if there is anything between the two of them.

Their hand was indeed stopped by a barrier as the man behind them began to convulse for some reason “Oh boy I would move and be quick about it!”

Chkalli was not okay with this. This was not okay at all. She made sure that there was a bit of distance between her and the shaking one. Chkalli went with an answer that felt familiar...

Magic, of the wildest kind.

(Chaos Rolled: 4028 An item carried by target explodes for 3d10 hit points of damage)

The mans shirt blew up revealing a bunch of gears instead of skin. The man continues to convulse and suddenly begins to tick a bit as though a final warning that wouldn’t have heard if his shirt was still on

Athaclenna yells out, "Get back away from him! I have a bad feeling about this . . . "

Is the barrier still in place between me and the man with my bag?

Managing to be far enough away from the explosion, at least, enough to stay alive, but still be hurt, Norda assumed that, by the end of it, the situation would have been.... At least better. Seeing that the barrier was still up, one could hear a slight noise of annoyance from her.

Athaclenna comes over to Norda. "How bad are you hurt? I can help if you'll let me."

The man looked over interested in the gears scattered about. “Hey....how about a deal if you gather those gears for me and I’ll trade you this bag” he says holding the bag up

Athaclenna fires off a glare at the man, and says, "How can make such a trade, when we cannot get through this barrier?"

Well I always have a slot for item trades.” The man stated doing a hand gesture “Besides I’ll even throw in five gold as a way of cleaning the slate, how about that, eh?”

"And I'm supposed to trust in your inherent good nature to not try and run off?" The paladin is not happy with the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back