• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

For Gamer
They seemed to notice nothing odd about the hallway at all for some reason, but they did deduce that the hallway is a hallway
For Psychie and Sherwood
They saw a man sitting in the hall with his head slumped down and crochet into a ball. They also found a man had some kind of stand set up in the side of the wall across from the man

From her position at the door, Sasha looks back over her shoulder to describe what she sees; most notably the figures slumped down in the hall, so the others would know about them..

Sasha looks at Enzo and Athaclenna. "I'm pretty nimble, since I don't need to wear armor. I could try going out there and see if there are any traps, and if there are, I might be able to evade them. If not, we have a paladin and a cleric to heal me, right?"

Athaclenna lets out a low whistle. "You are a brave one, I'll give you that. Not too bright, but brave. Lets see what happens when we throw a backpack out there first."

Taking her pack off of her back, she tosses it out to land in between the two unconscious/sleeping/dead men to see what happens.

Chkalli was stumped on the puzzle, and so she just sat down on the floor. She watched and waited as the others ran around trying to figure it out. The Aarakocra had no idea what was up with the colorful numbers.

She stood up quickly when they solved the puzzle and a door opened. Chkalli was happy to no longer be trapped. She was quite claustrophobic.

Chkalli tried to look down the hallway.

They saw a man sitting in the hall with his head slumped down and crochet into a ball. Added onto that they saw a booth of some kind attached to the wall

The man crouched into a ball flinched and looked up at the bag before looking back down. The man at the stand walked over and started searching the bag and began taking things out of it and into their bag

Upon looking at the number puzzle, she feared that she would have done much worse, sitting back, she took the time to examine her equipment, until the door was opened a bit later. Sticking her friend, Norda stood right behind Chkalli, and looked toward where she was looking.

They saw a man sitting in the hall with his head slumped down and crochet into a ball. They also found a man had some kind of stand set up in the side of the wall across from the man. Once the bag flew past his head he saw the man at the booth go through the bag

Chkalli was startled by the sudden flying bag. She looked and saw that it had come from Athaclenna. Chkalli watched the stranger for a few long moments.

"Um, hello?" She tried to start conversation.

Chkalli didn't have the best social skills, and she knew this, but even she could feel the weirdness of this interaction.

The man seemed unable to hear them as it continued to add more items that was in Sherwood’s bag, into their own bag and pockets. The other man stayed unmoving from his depressed position

"I think we should attempt to stop this," Norda drew her bow, and took out an arrow. "Agreed?" She asked, looking around to the group.

Chkalli shrugged. The strangers didn't seem to be up for conversation. As far as the group knew they could be fiends in disguise! ...Probably not that specifically, but Chkalli wasn't up for taking chances. She knew who was an ally and who wasn't. Those people in the hallway were not allies and did not seem up for communication.

Chkalli nodded at Norda. The ranger had the right idea. The mammal seemed to have good instincts.

As Enzo watched the man rummage through the bag he heard a Norda say something and saw a now come out. "If you want to stop him, just injure him," he says," then we can interogate him if he will ever talk".

Athaclenna steps out into the hall and says in a loud, powerful voice, "I hope you like that food you are stuffing into your pockets; after all, it came out of my pack."

Sasha joins the elf woman, holding her torch up high to help provide light to the situation, keeping a close watch on the two men.

“Hey you threw it away.” He pointed at it with a smile “Technically I’m just picking up the trash” he grabbed the bag and ran behind his stand shutting it and seemed confident when he was behind it. “If you want the stuff back you can buy it back” he offered to him kindly

Chkalli squinted at the stand. The man was confident in his safety in there. Was he actually safe though?

Chkalli tried to see if magic was involved.

(Nope)

Enzo watched the man enter his stall and wondered if the other man had moved. He glances towards the man to see if anything happened.

Athaclenna snorts. "I was hoping to find you alive and well, and if you are that hungry I am willing to share what I have, but not all of it, and I will certainly not buy it back from you. Step forward and tell me your names, and we can then talk about this."

Nope, when I’m behind here you can’t hurt me and I can’t hurt you, so there’s not a concern” he smiled more and looked through the bag “Besides foods not the issue for me.” The other man had not moved an inch other than shaking for some reason. They couldn’t detect if magic was used because of a lack of ability, but if it was they wouldn’t know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back