• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

Sasha shakes her head to clear out the cobwebs from the blast, then tries to soothe the angry elf. "Sir, you have not given us much reason to trust you. If we give you our word that we will not attack you, will you lower the barrier?"

Well I’m trusting you. I need those gears, I’ll give the bag first and then take the gears, how about that?” He offered to try and build some kind of trust

"The bag and all the contents in it?" She is still quite angry, but is trying to ease her temper back.

"What about the barrier trapping us in here? How does it get lowered? You seem to have the secret of that."

Despite her better judgement, Athaclenna is willing to try and make the trade. I need that food if I'm going to live down here, in order to find my way out. "Very well. I will accept your offer; the bag and five gold for the gears."

Gather the gears first so that I know I’m not just handing the bag off to you.” The dealer states as they wait for the gears to get gathered for him

Raising up an eyebrow, she reminds herself that he is a thief, and would see dishonesty in all things he deals with. "I have offered you my bargain, and I don't lie. But I will humor you in this."

She gathers up the gears as requested.

He slides the bag through the gap and hands the stuff that was in his pockets through his gap as he smiled to them as he held his hand out for the gears

Chkalli blinked in surprise. That was... unexpected.

"It's not my fault," she suddenly let out, "The gears I mean..."

She looked at the one behind the booth, she didn't trust this one...

Chkalli looked closely at a gear, looking at the mundane and the mystical.

All that could be told about the gears was despite the explosion they were still shining and clean. When normally they should be covered in soot or something at least

The gears were very shiny. Snap distracted himself from the urge to steal one by focusing on the fact that a clockwork man had just exploded in front of him, what the fuck, had his life always been this weird or was this a recent occurrence.

Unfortunately, there was no way to know if his life had always been this weird, and no way to ask, either. But this man said that he'd been down here for fifteen years; maybe he would know some other things. "Who are you?" He asked the man. "Do you know how we got here?"

Chkalli looked at the man with his magic barrier in suspicion. These gears were worth something. Worth more than what he was giving. What was gold worth in a place like this? The gears were important to the stranger. The only reason to be nice to him currently was to open up that pathway. That pathway was just as good as the open one as far as Chkalli could tell. Therefore, murder was-

Oh, Snap was asking questions. The Aarakocra paid attention.

With the gears in hand, Athaclenna kneels down next to the spot where her pack came through the barrier, and sets them on the floor in front of it. She then waits for the man to reach for the gears through the opening, then with all the speed and strength she can muster, she tries to grab the man's arm as he goes for the loot.

If she is successful, she will use all of her strength to hold his arm and pull him forward, either through the opening or up against the barrier, depending on how large the opening is.

Modified 20 to grab him.

Me? I’m alexander it’s nice to meet you” he says as he crossed his arms waiting “Cmon now I slid the bag through, keep your end of the bargain and slide them through. We haven’t exactly built a trusting relationship, so I slid it through and the five coins are on top of it. Keep your end or there’s not a chance you will get through this side”

Chkalli squinted at the booth. She wasn't completely convinced of its strength... Maybe they could get around the barrier?

(Total of 13)

From what they could tell that the barrier was actually probably stronger then what they thought. It would take a highly skilled mage to make a barrier of this strenght

Athaclenna looks to the others, then sets the gears down for the man to grab up, stepping away from them to let him do so freely.

"Here. Thank you for my things back. Now, can you please tell us a bit about where we are? This is all very new to us, and we are all quite confused."

Hmmm, you know it normally costs for info, butttt if you were willing to let our previous predicament be water under the bridge then I’d be a lot more willing to share any and all info about that question” he stated taking the gears quickly

The need for information is important here. I can let this go for that. Athaclenna nods. "Very well. All will be forgiven if you can share with us some information on just where in Corellon's name we are and what is going on!"

Norda sighed, Clenna finally got her things back.... But, she stood there, listening intently to the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back