• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Five adventures laid passed out around a campfire in and other wise dark room. The cold stone floor pressed against their faces as they slept not knowing much about themselves other then their names, what they do best (class and skills), and how to speak. It wasn’t much to go off of, but when they would all wake then they would know something was dangerously wrong with where they were and why their memories were gone. As one began to stir from their sleep and wake the adventure would soon begin, but the only question was who would be the first to awaken and why them? All that could be said though was time was ticking before they were forced into action and danger all the same, would they be gaining their memories, fighting among each other, or finding a way out, only time will tell.

(So for this first part it’ll be first come first serve and I’ll have you roll to wake up. After everyone wakes up then it’ll turn more turn based because of time zone differences. I know this is short, but it’s on purpose since I prefer to keep the starts broad as to allow more for the players.)

Last edited:
She lay sprawled on the floor, wings twitching in sleep. The Aarakocra had bright orange feathers with purple markings, unusually brightly colored for a female. She shifted slightly in her sleep, far enough from the fire so that she wouldn't touch it even if she shifted around. Her mind was full of swirling colors without shape, something familiar in its strangeness.

As the Aarakocra shifted their eyes fluttered open and an unfamiliar soreness shook her body and being. Not recalling what had caused it was at the moment of her wake. Looking up she could see a cracked and olden stoned roof unsure of who made it, and around her she could clearly see four others near her in a similar state to her previous one. None of them seemed familiar to her and that alone could be up to interpretation as they also stirred, but none of them had wakened up just yet.

Sasha is first aware of the aching in her head as she struggles to open her eyes. A low groan slips out of her as she finally manages the task, and then she sits up, blinking and wondering what in the name of all that's holy what happened and where she is.

Looking about, she can see that she has her spear close by, along with several sleeping figures. Shaking off her lethargy, Sasha quietly rises and looks about, taking her weapon in hand.

b0c8314bb92f21ac8d49af58abc783b4.jpg

The young monk is able to wake up and notices three others in a state similar to her previous one and one seems to already be awake. The campfire burns warmly as it’s heat can be felt by all of them. Something felt off to the two discluding their situation that they found themselves in and the strange way they had woken up. All who are awake please roll a d20 perspective check.

6ac9241d2c69675c5deecf48badcdbd0.jpg Athaclenna is slow to wake, but as she starts to come around, she can feel the ache of her chainmail poking into her as she struggles to rise. What in Corellon's name has happened to me? Where am I?

She starts to look around, and sees that she is not alone. A human and a bird-creature is nearby, along with two others that are still unconscious.

For Sherwood
After Athaclenna wakes and observes her surrounding she notices it’s a fairly old dungeon possibly made by dwarfs, but isn’t fully sure about that fact, the other thing she notices is the fact there’s two others who haven’t awakened from their sleep. As she looks at the walls and ceiling she begins to smell something faint and odd smell. It doesn’t make her sick, but her brain sends some clear red flags as the smell begins to rise more and more slowly, but surely.
For Psychie
Despite being clueless she notices a strong smell fill her nose, but isn’t sure what it does or if it’s simply just dust trying to cause her to sneeze. So far it seemed harmless since it hasn’t made her feel sick in anyway whatsoever, so the feeling of calmness, regarding it, takes over

Last edited:
Chkalli watches as two of the others awaken. She is glad to not be alone, but nervous about their dim surroundings.

She couldn't quite see much of interest though...

For endless sky
The only thing they seem to notice is the campfire, two people still asleep, and two awake one seems calm and the other has an unknown reaction

Norda stirred in her sleep, struggling to wake from her slumber when so many blank memories started to bother her.... She placed a hand to her head, and struggled to wake up.

(Gonna do a repost.)
Norda stirred in her sleep, struggling to wake from her slumber when so many blank memories started to bother her.... She placed a hand to her head, and struggled to wake up

After awaking he could see only one more person was in a state like his old one and that they were in some kind of stone area with a campfire being the only source of light (except those with dark vision). Three others were awake and all doing separate things to find out what’s going on.
Roll a perception check Saturn

She finally woke and noticed the area that she and her other acquaintances had found themselves in, and proceeded to look around in the darkness.

He noticed that the walls were cracked and that there was a strong smell filling the air, but it didn’t seem harmful based off what they could tell, which wasn’t much at all. They did notice one of the members seem to know more about it, but wasn’t sure which one was the one who knew or whether or not they would be willing to share the information with a total stranger

Chkalli got fully to her feet and brushed herself off. She looked at the only living things she could see. Three out of the four others were awake, all three were strange mammalian creatures, but some twinge of memory reassured her that they were people. She paused for a moment in consideration, then chose the language that her limited memories labeled 'Common'.

"Ah, hello?" She glanced around, feathers fluffing up in nervousness, "Does anyone know what is happening right now?"

"I was hoping, either of you had an idea...." Said the dwarf, picking up her weapons anf and tucking them away.

"Ah," Chkalli responded with a note of panic.

The Aarakocra had hoped that the others would know what was happening. There was some sense of deja vu to the feeling of not remembering, and her instincts had pushed her to ask for help. The idea that others would be just as lost as she was something that she had not even considered as a real possibility. This mixture of strange surety (that was quickly proven false) and deja vu was... nerve racking. Unconsciously she hunched up her wings to appear larger than she was.

The elf looks around once more, then says in Common, "I . . . have no memories of how I got here, or of anything else, for that matter." She shifts around uncomfortably, then resumes. "I am Athaclenna Gollana. I can remember that much about myself, at least. Who are all of you, if you do not mind me asking for your names."

Sasha stretches, feeling her back pop, and that helped her feel a little better. The human woman then says, "No, I do not mind you asking. I am Sasha. I do not have a last name that I claim anymore, and I feel the same loss of memory as to what has brought me here, as well as what 'here' is." She looks around her surroundings once more, hoping to get some sort of idea of just where they are.

Total of 15 on my roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back