• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

Athaclenna swings at the mighty bear to attempt a powerful strike at it, but ends up missing it crushing the hope of the powerful strike.

Sasha tries once more to hit with her spear, then follows up with another hand strike.
I doubt that either attack hits, but I rolled damage on the HtH strike just in case.

Hit Points: 9
Hit Dice: 1d8
Initiative: +4

Proficiency: +2

Number of Attacks: 1
Armor Class: 17

Weapons
Spear

Main Hand: +6, 1d6+4 piercing
Both Hands: +6, 1d8+4 piercing

Unarmed Strike
Main Hand: +6, 1d4+4 bludgeoning

When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action. For example, if you take the Attack action and attack with a quarterstaff, you can also make an unarmed strike as a bonus action, assuming you haven't already taken a bonus action on this turn.

Both of her desperate attacks flew past the bear’s head only angering it more as it prepared to attack
Saturn you’re up

Norda pulled another arrow, and aimed right for the creature, firing another shot.

(Oh my goodness.)

After it misses it charges to the one swinging their sword at them attacking with their beak (Sherwood), But it’s beak only knocks the armor they’re wearing

Thankful that her armor has blocked a hit, Athaclenna swings her sword once more, hoping to end the life of this horrible monster.
Hit Points: 13
Hit Dice: 1d10
Initiative: +2

Number of Attacks: 1
Armor Class: 18

Weapons and Armor
Longsword, Versatile
Main Hand: +6, 1d8+4 slashing
Both Hands: +6, 1d10+4 slashing

Javelin x5
Main Hand: +6, 1d6+4 piercing, Range: 30 ft/120 ft thrown

Chkalli raised a hand and cast forth a beam of blue light.

(Whoops, +6 to that roll for a total of 10)

The bear falls to the floor unmoving as the flames consume it and it burns soowly leaving bones revealed to the open air. I’ll calculate exp soon
The hallway shifted to reveal a room to the right side. In the room is a girl passed out on the ground, when they would awake they would have no memories other then their name and how to fight

Chkalli let out a twitter of relief when the monster fell. She was very, very glad that she had been behind the monk and paladin. Those claws and beak looked vicious. Just as the Aarakocra was starting to wind down from the fight the hallway shifted. Chkalli fluffed up in terror, fearing another attack. But it was just a new room. She looked into the room curiously.

"We aren't alone," she trilled anxiously, "I hope they are a friend..."

Athaclenna angrily slams her sword back into its sheath, more mad at herself for her abysmal performance in that fight. You know how to handle a blade. Get it together before your indecision costs someone their life!

Looking at Chkalli, she says, "Let me see if there are any fiends in the area before we move forward." Once more, the paladin will use her divine power to sense Fiends to see if the sleeping figure in the other room is a monster in disguise, or possibly another victim of whatever power that has put them all in here.

Internally praising herself for her part in that fight, she gave a pleased smile, and almost cheered, before watching Clenna's reaction toward the fight.

Her first instinct was to go and comfort her, but she had already started toward examining the new person that was there, which made her still keep her bow drawn....

No hostile were seen or any presence of a fiend was in place. There were numbers all over the walls all of them being a number 0-9 with a person wide space in between them
Sherwood, Psychie, Noam, endless, and Saturn give yourself 140exp

Athaclenna says to the others, "I sense no sign of any fiends or undead in the area. I suspect that this person ahead of us is a fellow prisoner in this maze. Lets go check on him." With that, she cautiously steps forward to the unconscious form.

Once all of them were in the room the door slammed shut behind them effectively trapping them all into the room as the numbers all turned different colors

Chkalli let out a startled squawk as the door slammed behind them. She hated being trapped. She fluffed up her feathers and hoped that there wouldn't be gas this time...

"This room is probably another puzzle," she trilled nervously.

The Aarakocra looked around the room for anything of interest.

"Just one danger after another." Norda muttered. "Are we going to at least have time to wake up our friend?" She asked, keeping an eye on the prisoner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back