Dragons in the West

I would. Not aware of any canon method to give a Familiar charms, and no house-rules have been mentioned.

I knew the DBs had a low-entry Ride charm to protect their mounts, but where are the artifacts that do it?

Page 60 in Wonders of the Lost Age. Jade Saddle; its a 2 dot artifact and you can use it as a guide to whatever familiar you have.

That's what I was thinking... probably only a 1-dot, with a minimal commitment, since it's not a combat-capable familiar. Unless we have a plague of mice or something.

Character posted.

Wow... our cousin-rivalry keeps getting better, Random. Your character's a dog person! ( :P )

@vinom, are you going to put a character together for this? I'm trying to get some life back into the game.

Cool deal. I didn't want to sound like I was nagging, so if I came across that way, I'm sorry. I have just had this game linger at the edge of death and I want to save it.

I plan on having the new characters introduced during the large welcoming reception that will be held at the palace for the bride-to-be. As Exalts, you are, of course, invited to join.

Progress check! How are we doing on jump-starting the game? Are we ready to roll once more?

Totally almost ready. I could go immediately without a problem, but I still haven't written a proper backstory, or the non combat artefacts. (' :| )

Hopefully we'll be up and running once more by this weekend.

I'll go with it. I don't see it being a major game changer.

I've been PM'ing Vinom a bunch. His sheet is nearly done, and we can get started on the IC portion of the game again.

I am starting to nudge the story forward once more. I just need to have @vinom make the official post on the Character's thread, but I've seen your sheet in the PMs to know what you are bringing to the party.

As I mentioned in the IC thread, the party is a formal one, but if you want to wear your armor and carry weapons, I will need to know with your next posts so I am on top of what is going on.

I'm assuming something defensive and ornate in nature, such as hearthstone bracers, would be fine?

If you walk in as a known Dragon Blood packing a grand dailkave and superheavy plate, no one will say a damn thing. But you may be the target of some saucy rumors on the islands.

If I leave this party without riding the next wave of rumors, I'm doing something wrong ( ;) ).

@vinom I'm sorry if I was unclear, but my monk ceased using his anima power outside the city gates. He then entered and moved through the streets on foot. If you want, we could be meeting at those outer gates and I can edit my post before responding.

Captain Hesperus

Apologies, I thought you meant outside of the gates of the castle. Ya... we could pull back a little to that moment, and have the two air aspects chat on the way to the party.

Sorry about cutting that post short, finger slipped on the touchscreen, but the whole post is up now.

Captain Hesperus

I wonder if Sherwood is regretting recruiting active players when he comes back to the forum and see's there is 2 more pages of posts.

Honestly, I don't know if Beacon of Power was a good idea. I can't spend motes at all without a whirlwind picking up, freezing things around me brittle, and cracking them open. (' :| )

Might need to get some training in 'essence-control' once I've gotten the XP under my belt I need to at least have the basic Excellencies in what I'm supposed to be good at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back