Dragons in the West

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Sounds sorta like Game Of Thrones? Any spots still open?
As shocking as it may be, I have not read or seen anything about Game Of Thrones. But, I do hope to run an exciting game none the less.

If you are interested, you can make up a Dragon Blooded character that is a member of one of the Great Houses as a part of the Embassy staff.

I will have more posts up tomorrow. Real Life has been busy for me this past week. I haven't forgotten about you guys, don't worry.

No worries. For what its worth, I had not intended to be with the others. Right now I am meeting with that industry contact of mine so that I can worm my way in to the mine design/construction project and use that as a springboard to power. Assuming I can see king I am going to try to convince him to let me use my medicine magic on him.

I will try and remember the different threads that are going on. Thanks for the reminder, though.

My fault for not integrating. I figured that once the king brings me in I would be around everyone more.

If you like, I don't mind retconing a little and saying he made up with everyone on the ship there.

Just thought I should share this with the group:

[media]

[/media]

DreamingofRoses said:
I will go ahead and extend the invitation to any of the fellow Dragonborn who are accompanying us.
Do you mind if wherever you end up just happens to be near the craftsmen's hospital I am visiting?

I'm sure my monk will likely turn up at the hospital as part of his 'rounds'.

Captain Hesperus

@Exthalion Hope you don't mind my writing something about Amal in my post. If it's not in character enough, let me know and I'll edit to suit.

Captain Hesperus

Your new enemy:

1424214031465_zps4e9e701a.jpg

I have not forgotten about the game. I was just hoping for more posts before I pushed the story farther along. I'll have another post up shortly.

The same with me, I was just trying to get the game back on the other players' radars.

Captain Hesperus

I would like to apologize, here and in the Alchemical game. RL has been very busy, and I have been been out of town and away from books a lot. I will start working and hopefully have a post up tonight.

@Phyre has been offline for a while with something going on with her husband, so I don't know when to expect her back. But I haven't seen anything from @DreamingofRoses, @Grey, @Crocodile, or @The Fuzz in a while. Are you guys still interested in this game, or is it a case of not getting alerts?

I just learned that my wife's sister has passed away earlier today. We don't have any details yet, but depending on what is going on, I may be a little less frequent in my posting for the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back