Dragons in the West

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the game. I will be kicking this off after the Christmas holiday, since I will be offline until Saturday night with family stuff going on. This will give everyone time to work on their characters and for newcomers to express their interest in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from vacation, and now I'm getting settled back into normal life once more. Lets get some characters posted and we can get started.

Ok, after looking over the plethora of posts that have piled up during my trip, I see we have @Crocodile, @vinom, @Grey, @DreamingofRoses, and @The Fuzz all expressing interest. I have also decided that our bride to be will be from House Nellens thanks to some PMs that I have gotten. Lets get some sheets up and rockin'!

Attention everyone! I am hoping to get characters posted and game play begun by this weekend. If you do not think you will be done by Friday, please let me know and I'll make some arrangement for you.

Currently just debating which house and aspect. Kinda tempted to go Nellens simply because I like the sound of them after refreshing myself on the Houses. But also eyeing a few others like Ledaal, Cynis and Iselsi.

Well, if you go with Nellens, you can be related to Xandra as a cousin, if you'd like. DreamingofRoses has already put in dibs to have her as a sister.

A quick reminder to all that I am hoping to start the story this weekend, so please have your sheets up and ready to go. I plan on a slow start to give everyone a chance to finish their sheets and to introduce everyone, and to let everyone get a few posts in to help establish your characters.

Also, I look forward to gaming with everyone as this year comes to an end, and I hope that all of you have a great 2015!

Dreaming of Roses has been PMing me some stuff about his sheet, answering some questions I had, but that is all for now.

Also, once we get started with the story, I would appreciate it if you would start off each post with your character's name. I'm running several games right now, and trying to keep track of what character is being posted for is a pain.

mmm if you have space I can likely slide Cathak Reisa in here~ Or... at least nudge her. Silly Fire Aspects so hot tempered. *edges away from chara* xD

I suppose I can find space in this shindig for another player. Go ahead and send up your sheet and I'll take a look at it.

posted the sheet for Tamara now, I am still working on it though.

Missing: charms, bonus points and Languages

I'm still reading on the charms but I'm hoping to finish up in a few hours.

Sounds like a plan. Just let me know when you are ready for me to give your sheet the final look over.

Sorry it's taken me a bit longer than I hoped it would but I think I'm done now.

I know that I'm missing some info on specialities but that will have to be tomorrow, it's well over midnight here so I'm gonna go to bed.

If anyone sees something that is really wrong with the character please let me know... I'm not sure I've picked the right charms at all.

Kinda hard to say what Charms are the "right" ones when there are so many different routes to take with a character. Do you want to be a more martial bent character, or a political one? Perhaps you wish to dive into Sorcery? All of these are quite acceptable for this game. I'll take a look at your sheet here momentarily, but don't lose sleep over what you have. If you are concerned, you can PM me and I'll give you as much feedback as I can.

No prob. I am here to serve. And to corrupt your souls to the Dark Side! But don't worry; we have cookies.

The initial post is up to begin introducing your characters to one another. Some of you have been paired up already, making things easier for me to get things started. You are going to be meeting up and sailing to Wavecrest on the same ship.

Added a pic I focused on for figuring out his persona. Should prove amusing.

@Sherwood. Just spotted this, looks like fun. Let me know if/when you get any free slots and I'll see if I can't haul my Immaculate of Air out of the ether...

Captain Hesperus

Captain Hesperus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7773-sherwood/ said:
@Sherwood[/URL]. Just spotted this, looks like fun. Let me know if/when you get any free slots and I'll see if I can't haul my Immaculate of Air out of the ether...
Captain Hesperus
How many of my games do you want to be in? lol Don't worry, though. I'll keep you in mind if I have any more room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back