Dragons in the West

Ouch...

I wish there was just a button to push to pull up all threads I've posted in, in order of the last post in them, with a simple read/unread icon.

Uh... if the second assassin tries to impede my bolt's return, after succeeding on her (Dexterity + Athletics) roll [which is probably easy for her sure] she need to roll (Strength + Athletics) opposed by my own.

The rules text of the Loyal Weapon charm says so.

I'll have some updates for everyone by tomorrow afternoon. Just don't want to have anyone think that I had forgotten about you.

A void in the Creation-wide flows of Essence may prevent my future uses of Infallible Messenger for a short period of time, as I am currently on the move. I shall be travelling from a small island off the coast of The Scavenger Lands to the western coast of The Blessed Isle, so I don't imagine I'll have regular contact for about 48 hours.

Captain Hesperus

Sherwood, can I get a ruling regarding the bat-assassin making the rolls to keep my loyal elemental bolt from returning to me?

vinom said:
Sherwood, can I get a ruling regarding the bat-assassin making the rolls to keep my loyal elemental bolt from returning to me?
Your bolt did return to you; it just missed due to the target's DV being high. Sorry I didn't clarify that sooner.

It was me trying to be descriptive and say more than 'you didn't hit the DV'.

Hey, that's fine and all... I just heard the word detonated and thought, shit, that cost me 5 motes.

Sorry. I guess my creative writing teacher had too much influence on me as a youth. lol

Honestly, I have an improv theater teacher of the same vein. I have to hit the hay for the night, but I'll draft an admiral seducing attack on the anathema tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. Houston Flooding took out my laptop, and I finally got my old one to stop over heating every time it booted. I am currently writing my post for IC thread.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I was wrapped up in other stuff, and frankly, I just plain forgot. (' :| ) I'll have posts up by tomorrow afternoon.

(skull): ...

( -_- "): Game, drink a health potion (redPotion)

(skull): ...

(>n<): Because you get kinda dead when no one posts in you.

I wasn't getting any alerts to see if there was still people in here. Sorry guys. Post upcoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back