• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragonfall - Interest check

Very much interested, in both playing a character and helping to flesh out this world you're putting together.

Speaking of which, are there more species in this world than just humans? If so, are some more magically attuned than others, or is this a low-magic world?
I'm curious to this as well! Are there magically inclined humans? Or do they get magic from nature or artifacts?

I'm curious to this as well! Are there magically inclined humans? Or do they get magic from nature or artifacts?
There are no magically-inclined humans no, the only humans with magic are the dragon slayers and they have it through magically-infused weapons.

I am making a slayer as well, who will have a wind related theme (as far as the dragon slaying weapon asset is concerned).

I just answered the dragon question xD

I'm real excited for it, the sword undulates when unsheathed. And his armor is different in that it isn't heavy armor like I find most of your storybook knights in. It's more light and a few other fun things i will get to explaining the sheet

Speaking of which, is there a sheet format currently out that we can start using?

I am making a slayer as well, who will have a wind related theme (as far as the dragon slaying weapon asset is concerned).

I just answered the dragon question xD
The protection the scale affords works on all elements, but it can be from any type of dragon you want, and be any colour you want.

Speaking of which, is there a sheet format currently out that we can start using?
I am just in the process of writing it. I'll start posting the basic lore bits tomorrow, along with the sheet, though I won't post the character page until a bit later.

I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm thinking about crystal/metal at the moment.

mmm I'm interested in Dragon; but are we limited to scaled or can they be feathered?
Feathers and fur allowed, Western or Eastern, the only rules is it has to be indisputably a dragon (not a gryphon or a winged wolf etc) and it has to have a solid, flesh and blood form.

I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm thinking about crystal/metal at the moment.
Those would be classified as Earth, so...you get those and also rocks too, but as said, your dragon can look like almost anything you like.

Actually it is a very good question, because you will be needing those forms for future purposes too.
Perfect! I actually have a character in mind for this then, but I have a few more questions for you first!

Do their humanoid forms have to be purely humanoid in a sense where they are "realistically" a human? I assume already that they would have no horns or scales or feathers or anything, but are unnatural hair colors allowed? Mine would be grey/silver at the most natural (like how alot of young woman are dying their hair grey now adays), but iridescent prismatic in sunlight as "unnatural" (think like a feather reflecting rainbow). Are they also limited to being "human" or are other humanoid (elf, dwarf, orc, etc) allowed as well?

Are we going to have an OOC thread as well?

Perfect! I actually have a character in mind for this then, but I have a few more questions for you first!

Do their humanoid forms have to be purely humanoid in a sense where they are "realistically" a human? I assume already that they would have no horns or scales or feathers or anything, but are unnatural hair colors allowed? Mine would be grey/silver at the most natural (like how alot of young woman are dying their hair grey now adays), but iridescent prismatic in sunlight as "unnatural" (think like a feather reflecting rainbow). Are they also limited to being "human" or are other humanoid (elf, dwarf, orc, etc) allowed as well?

Are we going to have an OOC thread as well?
I'm going to say hair colours would never be weird, simply because I don't want to limit the slayers to having boring hair.
There will be an OOC on RPN if there are some people who are not comfortable with discord, however most of the discussions I would like to have on discord for ease and simplicity of organization.

Is it possible to make 2 characters? Or just one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back