• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball: The Titans Saga OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You know seeing as no one was posting and that was post meant for everyone to see. Might of been a nice idea to actually tag them.

You know seeing as no one was posting and that was post meant for everyone to see. Might of been a nice idea to actually tag them.

Shouldn't they get a message unless they've chosen to unwatch the page anyway?

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Jz-ahn Jz-ahn animegirl20 animegirl20 Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Just for total awareness, I know I have tagged Venchi1986 to be next but that doesn't mean nobody else can post. It is just that the next tournament battle is to be from them. So you can pretty much be doing anything, whether its warming up for your fight, watching the current fights or just mingling and enjoying the occassion.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Jz-ahn Jz-ahn animegirl20 animegirl20 Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Just for total awareness, I know I have tagged Venchi1986 to be next but that doesn't mean nobody else can post. It is just that the next tournament battle is to be from them. So you can pretty much be doing anything, whether its warming up for your fight, watching the current fights or just mingling and enjoying the occassion.

I'll get something up as soon as possible

I too will get something up asap. I got class at 9:30 am, so I may try to get something up before then. If not, I will try after class.

Shouldn't they get a message unless they've chosen to unwatch the page anyway?
Not all the time no. If the thread has been read and someone makes a new post it is suppose to alert you but if it's un read and you don't check it your not going to get a notification plus people don't always get one anyway. It's best to tag also you should always tag the person/people your interacting with anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back