• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball: The Titans Saga OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
⦿ Name: Jade Ivory

⦿ Age: 19

⦿ Gender: Male (Although has extremely feminine features)

⦿ Race: Human/Gigan Halfbreed

⦿ Appearance:
latest

⦿ Personality: Jade is cold to pretty much everyone, a trait he gained from his Sensei. He closes himself off and pushes everyone away, anyone who isn't an animal. He's sarcastic and rude and makes fun of those who sacrifice themselves for the benefit of others. However, he is a huge hypocrite, since he himself is the kind of guy to sacrifice everything for someone he just met, and he refuses to let anyone else insult someone for insulting them. He is extremely stubborn and refuses to give up, his willpower is one of the greatest things about him. He refuses to stand down or to give up when it comes to something he's truly put his mind towards. Secretly he loves sweet things, he loves animals and cute things such as puppies and babies, and he turns into a complete softie when these things come up.

⦿ Ki Colour: Red

⦿ Stats
Strength: 5
Ki: 0
Endurance: 7
Speed: 8

⦿ Abilities:
• Bodily Control (Suppressed): From his Gigan side, this ability allows him full control over his body, bones, flesh, blood, he can harden and soften it by his will. Which also allows him a world of things to do, through this he also has a regenerative factor.
• Iron Sense (Suppressed): With this ability, he can sense metals, Iron being the easiest to sense, so much so that he can sense blood.

⦿ Transformations: N/A

⦿ Basic Techniques: (Four moves that your character has. They don't all need to be offensive in nature either. I will allow people to add more as we progress. Please label whether they are offensive, defensive or utility in nature.)
Bian [Supplementery] Bian is a technique that completely calms the mind of its user, making mental attacks less effective and putting them into something called a "zone". In this zone they are at peak performance, completely in tune with the world around them, senses at their peak, it allows them to fight with pure technique without getting distracted. It allows him to process the world around him at an exceptional rate. It also provides a good state of mind for meditation. Bian is successful through the constant breathing, which has to be precise and perfect for it's use.
Ryugoku [Defensive] Jade crosses his arms and tenses his muscles while taking an enormously large breath, allowing him to take more damage than he would normally.
Afterimage Technique [Movement] Afterimage Technique is a technique that allows the user to move so quickly that they leave afterimages behind.
Acupuncture Technique [Supplementery] Jade learned Acupuncture from his mentor as a means of helping heal himself and his mentor when they are both out of commission. Through his skill in Acupuncture, he can find pressure points and weak points, striking them to loosen up the body or to harm it. With enough force, it can block arteries and veins from pumping blood, it can shock the muscles, as well as let them relax. Through Acupuncture, he can help heal his master quicker whenever he overexerts himself. He, however, has yet to use this skill in combat. (Note Acupuncture normally requires Needles, but can be supplemented with fingers)

⦿ Trademark Techniques:
- Ki-Po-Kute [Offensive] The Ki Po Kute is a weaponized version of the children's game, Rock Paper Scissors. With Ki being Rock, which would result in a powerful Punch, Po being paper, which would result in a palm strike that disorients enemies, and Kute being a quick Knifehand strike precise enough to split stone.

⦿ Ultimate Technique:
- Fist of the Black Turtle [Offensive] The fist of the Black Turtle is the last thing that he learned from his sensei before his death. The Fist of the Black Turtle concentrates all the energy and power its user has around their fist, while they are making slow but heavy breaths, causing the wind to push around in a spiraling motion around the user that pulls things towards him. The wind focused around the fist and creates a visible white orb of pure wind and willpower. Once it has collected enough wind, all the wind around him stops, leaving the fist and its orb of wind in the calm before the storm, and once released via a punch, it releases all the collected wind and force towards the enemy. Jade hasn't had a chance to test it on a real person yet and has only tested it on buildings and large boulders. But from his experience, nothing has been able to stand up to it. Due to the amount of concentrated energy and air, once the technique is set forth, from the origin of the punch an area is formed where there is no oxygen, stopping anyone inside of it for breathing for 60 seconds, or more, depending on how much air is gathered.

⦿ History: Jade never knew his parents, his first memory, which he could see so vividly it appeared like a dream, was being held by Arashi Matoi. But Arashi Matoi is not the kind of person you would expect to ever raise a child. He was recognized as a Fighting Master, a Hermit, a Sage, a true Monster among Monsters. But he was not a father, and he made that gravely clear to Jade. Arashi was a brutal teacher, he forced Jade to address him as Sensei, or Master, and nothing more. Jade lacked a normal childhood because of him, he was homeschooled, and barely allowed to leave the Dojo. Arashi was a very strict man, he refused to accept anything other than perfection, as such he pushed Jade towards his studies even when he was just learning to read. And when he wasn't studying, he was helping Arashi around the Dojo. Cleaning, doing the dishes, washing clothing. He was known around the Dojo as Arashi's kid servant, even though he resented it, there was nothing he could do. Every time he tried to run away he was dragged back or almost killed in the harsh environment of the mountains. And anytime he dared to speak to Arashi about leaving, he'd get chewed out for being greedy and selfless. The only good memories he had, was when he watched Arashi train his students. He was just as strict, yes, but Jade couldn't help but be drawn to his power, how precise he was, his technique, it was beautiful. So he began to copy him, in secret of course. He didn't know what he'd do if he saw him do anything other than study, but he didn't want to find out. To his dismay, however, he did.

However, when he found out, his reaction was nothing like what he expected. Instead of being angry, he simply smiled and threw weights at him. That's when his training began. It was nothing like his studies, which he loathed doing and held no purpose for him. When he trained, even when it was just physical training, he felt alive, he felt free. He was a natural talent, he picked up on everything taught to him faster than any student before him, and was even able to advance and add his own spin to some of them. For the next few years, he was put through gruesome hellish training since that was how Arashi worked. He pushed him to his absolute limit each and every day, would randomly attack him, throw things at him, and put him in extremely dangerous situations to see how he'd fair. But through it all, he never caved, and he never gave in. Jade was taught a multitude of fighting styles, although the one that he focused on was Arashi's personal technique. The Breath of Life, with the Breath of Life he could enhance his power through calmness and precision, and through breathing. With breathing as the focus, breathing enhances the power of his strikes, the deeper the breath, and the purer the oxygen, the stronger he is. Through training with Arashi, jade grew closer to him, although Arashi never let himself get close back. He refused to show emotion to Jade, causing a rift to form between them. Jade tried his best to adjust to it, to see Arashi as nothing more than a teacher, but he was the closest thing to a father figure he had. And his brain made sure to remind him of that constantly. But even though Arashi was cold, even though the mountains were harsh and it was hard to breathe, he was happy. Not overly happy, but, he was happy. But nothing lasts forever, not even happiness.

The day it happened has been engraved into his mind. How couldn't it, it happened only recently. After going deeper into the mountains to hunt, he came back to the dojo to cook. On the way there, however, he met the strangest man, but the man wouldn't speak to him. He only smiled at him and went on his way. When he arrived at the Dojo, he could tell why. That smell, that horrible smell of blood. He knew the smell well now. He entered the Dojo to see his Teacher dead on the floor. It wasn't like any of the books he'd read, where he was still clinging on to life and could give him some passing wisdom. No, his heart had been ripped out and laid next to him, with his limbs decorating it like a flower. He couldn't remember much of what happened after that, he could remember being angry, destroying things. He remembered sobbing, praying, hunting for the man who had killed him. But there was nothing, nothing left, no one left, he was completely alone. He buried his Sensei at the peak of the mountain and took what he could from the Dojo. He refused to let himself wallow any longer. He knew Arashi would kill him for sitting around and moping. There was so much he hadn't taught him yet, he had only recently learned of Ki as well. he didn't even know what it was, but he knew he'd find someone who did.

It's been a year since then, after staying in the mountains to perfect what he had learned from Arashi, he went into the real world to find a teacher and the man who killed his Sensei.

⦿ Other:
- Jade doesn't intentionally make himself appear feminine, but he does like makeup, as such, he tries to make himself look appealing.
- Jade loves to wear masks, specifically ones that cover his mouth and sometimes his nose. He can be seen wearing a medical one most of the time.
- He always has a pair of earphones on, although they aren't turned on most of the time. They are there so people don't disturb him.

Last edited:
Accepted.

As mentioned previously over PM, he’s highly susceptible to Ki attacks given he’s got a flat 0. The rules stipulated it covers offence and defence so with a zero he’d get stomped after a few basic ki blasts, even if he tried blocking.
Wouldn't he able to withstand a few more than that though? Given how much endurance he has

Wouldn't he able to withstand a few more than that though? Given how much endurance he has
The idea was to stop the min-maxing of stats. I made the assumption that when defending ki attacks people have to utilise their own ki to defend it, even if it’s just focusing it in their hands to catch an attack.

Apologies I didn’t mean to say basic ki blasts. What I meant was basic techniques. So if an NPC rocks up with ki based basic techniques, they’ll be able to make relatively quick work of him if they utilised them over physical based attacks.

The idea was to stop the min-maxing of stats. I made the assumption that when defending ki attacks people have to utilise their own ki to defend it, even if it’s just focusing it in their hands to catch an attack.

Apologies I didn’t mean to say basic ki blasts. What I meant was basic techniques. So if an NPC rocks up with ki based basic techniques, they’ll be able to make relatively quick work of him if they utilised them over physical based attacks.
Then is Endurance not applied to ki attacks?
Or is it applied but only dependent on how much stat points are in ki?

Then is Endurance not applied to ki attacks?
Or is it applied but only dependent on how much stat points are in ki?
Kinda both. Endurance is the level of “health” you have but if you have 0 ki, even blocking, you’ll take the full brunt of ki attacks every single time.

⦿ Name: Mai Hyuuga
⦿ Age: 18
⦿ Gender: Female
⦿ Race: Human
zyhe.jpg
⦿ Personality: She is very energetic and popular among the boys for her looks and passionate nature. She is weak when it comes to physical activities but her pure spirit makes up for it. She also has a large appetite and loves to eat chocolate. She can be childish, easily angered, spoiled, and loves to go out and when it's nice and sunny. Mai is very girly and self-conscious sometimes. She has a large collection of stuffed animals and loves to shop. Deep down she can be sensitive, and she hates arguing with friends or seeing someone in pain above all else. Mai also has a great sense of justice, but it is hidden inside of her and only comes out when someone is in danger or being treated unfairly. She hates that innocent people get hurt for things they had nothing to do with.

⦿ History: Mai was born into a very rich family, the Hyuugas. Her father and mother own a bunch of tech companies and lab facilities. Growing up Mai was always surrounded by the latest tech. Her father was always teaching her about tech and mechanics while her mother, who was more of a scientist, would teach her about science. Very soon it became obvious how smart she was to the point of labeling her a prodigy. Her father was very happy about this seeing as she could easily take over when she was done with school but even though Mai was brilliant she has no interest in it. Mai is more interested in modeling and social media which she finds more important than her parent's accomplishments. Growing up Mai was a bit spoiled. Her parents, mostly her father, were so excited when they had her they pretty much gave her whatever she wanted so she rarely ever gets told no.

Everyone that knows Yuuya know him to be a very serious, no nonsense and some times even scary type of man, but he’s family know him to be the exact opposite. They know him to be a happy excitable and emotional. People tend to go into a state of shock when they learn about his other side.
60DA3A0D-D7C8-4980-BD43-B606DCB69D0C.png
Kyoko is a very laid back friendly woman that is until you piss her off. She’s got a terrible, scary and some times even violent temper people who know this of her usual try thier best to stay on her good side.
0A024EA1-199F-4316-AC5D-387942A9C89A.jpeg

Last edited:
CaptainSully CaptainSully Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you also make this over at rpguild? I'm pretty sure I recognize Leo, I joined as a swordsman

CaptainSully CaptainSully Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you also make this over at rpguild? I'm pretty sure I recognize Leo, I joined as a swordsman
Yeah I did. Had a few personal things happen over the last year that have been a bit of a distraction. Now everything is sorted and family are healthy, I’m in a much better mindset...probably because my Mrs is expecting 😂

Even so, yes, same RP idea, just a new place. Fancied a fresh start and I do like the customisation available.

Congrats on the pregnancy, when is she due if you don't mind me asking?

Name: El Hermano
⦿ Age: 104
⦿ Gender: Male
⦿ Race: Universe 11 Grays
⦿ Personality: Comes off as naive and prude in conversation, with air of arrogance and self admiration. In battle, he is much more serious and ruthless.
⦿ Ki Colour: Black

⦿ Stats
(Distribute 20 points into the below stats. They have no real input other than just providing some idea about what a character may be better at)
• Strength: 5
• Ki: 5
• Endurance: 5
• Speed: 5

⦿ Abilities:
Rosetta Stone: The more languages he is fluent in, the more powerful he becomes.

⦿ Transformations: none

⦿ Basic Techniques: (Four moves that your character has. They don't all need to be offensive in nature either. I will allow people to add more as we progress. Please label whether they are offensive, defensive or utility in nature.)
• Defense: Ki shield; due to his ki's color, it is impossible to see through it, so it provides a slight extra defensive advantage.
• Offense: Ki "Realm"; he exhumes his ki and flies at top speed around his opponent to blind them in darkness. During this, he strikes multiple times from the darkness.
• Utility: Meditation; not only does meditation before a battle allow him to focus and be in top condition for the fight, but after a battle, he quick disregards negative emotions picked up during the fight and loses his exhaustion. Physical strain and all damage do not get removed or undone from this technique.
•Offense: Handstand swap; when in front of an opponent who is defending themselves, he jumps up to strike, landing in a handstand behind the opponent. Pushes himself back to his feet on the other side, striking again. Continues multiple times.

⦿ Trademark Techniques: Dull and Weak; El Hermano sums up all his ego and power, taunting and goading his opponent, whilst he unleashes a huge blast of ki energy.

⦿ Ultimate Technique: Esto es el fin; El Hermano claps his hands together to greatly charge ki in an instant, before releasing ki spears into the ground and the sky, all aiming at his opponent.

⦿ History: Originally the brother of Jiren, and the being the "great evil" responsible for killing Jiren's family and friends as a child. This being the catalyst that drove Jiren to obsessions of justice and being more powerful than everyone. His reign of terror across the multiverse continued for the duration of his life, before he was ultimately killed by El Grande Padre, whilst the Grand Universal Tournament was going on. However, due to Goku's wish upon the Super Dragonballs to restore all the obliterated universes and their inhabitants, El Hermano was subsequently revived.

However, due to his nature of universe hopping, he came back a mere shell of his former self. His power, personality, languages, and knowledge were all wiped out; it's not even amnesia, they are gone for good. What did not disappear, however, was his ego and malevolence towards those weaker than him. This set him on a path to climb the ranks of strength, not to find opponents to honorably fight, but to bring his ego to heights greater than those before his reset.

His reset sent him 200 years into the future in Universe 7, to the current era of this story.

(It is obvious this is a parody character, created by the meme community of dragonball super, who were responsible for Gohan Blanco, Shaggy being canon, and more. Wanted to use him in a serious story more closely related to the actual show)

⦿ Other:

Relations: Jiren's Older Brother, Nephew of El Tio

BlightGiver BlightGiver If you wish you could change ki shield to an ability to allow you an additional technique.

So how do you intend to RP him? Are you intending on portraying him as a villain? Is he more of a Vegeta kind of character? Just give me an idea if you could please.

BlightGiver BlightGiver If you wish you could change ki shield to an ability to allow you an additional technique.

So how do you intend to RP him? Are you intending on portraying him as a villain? Is he more of a Vegeta kind of character? Just give me an idea if you could please.

Essentially like Vegeta, only he's going to be even more of a jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back