• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
gargoyles_disney_01.jpg

The names KittenSkull but I also go by Kitten or KS for short. I know this may be a long shot but I am currently looking for a partner to do a Gargoyles roleplay with.

✨Looking for: Puck, Macbeth, Jackal, Oberon, Goliath, Magus

✨I can play: Demona, Goliath, Brooklyn, Xanatos, Fox, Hyena, Angela, Elisa, Titania, Griff
(open to playing other canons not listed).

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (3 - 6+ paragraph) and am looking for a
roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. NO ONE LINERS PLEASE!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X
Canon(preferred) but if I play a character(s) for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the
same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ LGBTQ+ friendly 🏳️‍🌈

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

⋙ Mainly I roleplay over Discord but may be able to be talking into roleplay over Gaia or
googledocs.

Last edited:
This was absolutely my favorite show when I was growing up. I would be interested in discussing original character concepts for this...I love dabbling in fandoms, but only play OCs.

Omigosh Gargoyles was the most fantastic show. Xanatos was one of the best villains. And of course Goliath and Elisa belong together. Alas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back