• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Alchemy.

bubbling brew
  • Prelude
    Here's the sad truth; all men are not created equal. The first incident was in Qing Qing city. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that reports of people with superpowers popped up all across the globe. No one knew what was causing these quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality. The world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes.

On the eastern coast of the United States there has been a sharp uptick in natural disasters in the past five months. Professional Heroes and the government alike have struggled to understand the reason behind these occurrences, though both paries have concluded that some sort of villain is behind it. Illusive, intelligent, and dangerous, this villain is currently the biggest threat that the US is facing, and it needs its heroes to crack the case ASAP, before too much damage is done.

Directly affected by the natural disasters, hero schools in the US have increased their acceptance rates in an effort to produce more heroes to combat the disasters. All but one, that is. In the US, Wavecrest Private Academy is the premiere Hero Academy, in the same calliber as the top schools overseas such as UA High School. Wavecrest Private Academy produces the most popular and most powerful heroes known to the US, and it is virtually every aspiring Hero's goal to be accepted into their program.

The Wavecrest Hero Program is not for the faint-hearted, however, and their entrance exams are no joke, especially with things becoming more dangerous in the US. Wavecrest hopefulls have their work cut out for them this year in order to be accepted.
    Overview
    Hello and welcome to Disasters! This a My Hero Academia Fandom roleplay that takes place in the United States. While derivative of MHA, I will not be using any characters from the show or manga and I would like all those who apply to apply with original characters as well.

Disasters is the first arc of this roleplay, which I hope can be a long and successful one. Should we see success in this RP, I plan to write out and continue it in future arcs!

A quick thank you to those who took their time to check this out! I look forward to roleplaying with all of you and I will do my best to make the experience a good one!
    Story *

Story
Rules
Links
DISASTERS
A My Hero Academia Roleplay managed, written, and played by Yeti.
code by Nano

Last edited:
Ordinarily I’d be asking what the post requirements will be - since I usually need at least some guarantee that of some decently sized posts- but damn it I’ve been missing a my hero academia RP so much. I’ll give it a shot. Sign me up!

Kirakishou Kirakishou You'll apply on the character sheet thread once I have that up! I should hopefully have that put together by the end of the day or early tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the interest so far! Also, Idea Idea I'm trying not to be too strict on posting requirements but any chronic one-liners will probably be warned and then booted for multiple occurrences. I usually prefer a more detailed post so I have things to work off of.

Kirakishou Kirakishou You'll apply on the character sheet thread once I have that up! I should hopefully have that put together by the end of the day or early tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the interest so far! Also, Idea Idea I'm trying not to be too strict on posting requirements but any chronic one-liners will probably be warned and then booted for multiple occurrences. I usually prefer a more detailed post so I have things to work off of.

How many people are you planning for this roleplay? Since too many can make things messy and hard to manage…

How many people are you planning for this roleplay? Since too many can make things messy and hard to manage…
I don't have a set number in my head as of right now, but I'll probably cut off accepting people once I've reached a number I think will be too hard to manage. I agree that too many can be hard to handle and that's why I'm allowing you all to make as many characters as you want ^^'

also interested, but understand if there’s too many so far! ive just been itching for a good bnha rp

I don't have a set number in my head as of right now, but I'll probably cut off accepting people once I've reached a number I think will be too hard to manage. I agree that too many can be hard to handle and that's why I'm allowing you all to make as many characters as you want ^^'

Can’t say the lack of a hard number doesn’t worry me a bit, but I’ll bear with it. I look forward to working with ya :)

I am normally more concerned with posting frequency, one thing that can sometimes cause issue is when i go to bed and make up to a page full of posts i need to try and keep track of.

Idea Idea I understand your concern. I likely won't be accepting any more than 6-8 people, if that helps ^^'

PlusUltra PlusUltra I understand your concern as well, and I often run into the same thing, so if posting frequency gets to be too fast then I'll slow it down myself as I also need to be able to keep up with what's going on.

Also, an update! The Character Sheet link has been added to the first post!

Do we need to use the Code for that Template? Really never been a fan of those code ones with scrolling due to making things harder to read.

Didn't see it anywhere, but is this RP for student heroes-only or is it fine to make characters from different walks of life?

Didn't see it anywhere, but is this RP for student heroes-only or is it fine to make characters from different walks of life?
Glad you bought that up because I want to know too. I imagine everything will be taking place at Wavecrest, so should we be creating school age characters/teacher characters? The latter question was directed to OP btw whenever they read this.

Glad you bought that up because I want to know too. I imagine everything will be taking place at Wavecrest, so should we be creating school age characters/teacher characters? The latter question was directed to OP btw whenever they read this.
I encourage you guys to reread through the first post, as both of your questions are answered there ^^’ be sure to click through each tab please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back