• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Digimon: Destined Incarnations] R E B O O T [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I get the sick feeling in the pit of my wallet, that by the end of this I'm going to have bought at least one movie, and one game on the digimon franchise. Oh well~

Are we still good around here, interest wise? My groups seem to be dropping like flies, and i'm getting paranoid that I'm a bad omen at this rate.

I'm still here too! Just in the middle of exams! Sorry, I barely have enough energy to be tired these days u_u

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Question, since it's been a while since I've seen the show. I know izzy's kabuterimon evolved into the red varient, which still possessed flight. But did his shell open up like an actual beetle to reveal wings, or did he kinda just superman through the air?

Referencing the clip 'heracules kabuterimon's sacrifice' where tentomon goes through every evolution, it looks like he kind've just soars through the air, no wings included. How? Digi-science, I assume.

Could've sworn the shell opened to wings, but it's been a few years since I watched Adventure 01.

I can't find a clip from adventure 01, all I have to go off of it is tri's scene. But I do want to say it opens to wings...so unless geno objects, that's what I'm doing.

I can't find a clip from adventure 01, all I have to go off of it is tri's scene. But I do want to say it opens to wings...so unless geno objects, that's what I'm doing.

If I'm remembering correctly, I think the wings opened up. It's been a hot second, but I'm pretty sure.

I'm not sure why it matters, by the way...?

Well that, and if he was superman jumping everywhere, it would be another reason for my character to try to analyze something, only to go "y'know what...nothing make sense anymore"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back