• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Digimon: Destined Incarnations] R E B O O T [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Are we actually going to incorporate pivitol moments from their previous live's, on a serious note? If so....reaaaally not looking forward to a meeting with vademon. Always gave me the heebie jeebies.

Are we actually going to incorporate pivitol moments from their previous live's, on a serious note? If so....reaaaally not looking forward to a meeting with vademon. Always gave me the heebie jeebies.

We're definitely not doing exactly what happened XD I hate Vademon with a passion, so you don't have to worry about that

Phew. Vademon put the creep in creepy. I am interested to see what you've concocted in your mind. I did say I"d probably message you once or twice at some point, should the need arise due to plot/digivolution/ moment from their past redux/ etc, yea?

Phew. Vademon put the creep in creepy. I am interested to see what you've concocted in your mind. I did say I"d probably message you once or twice at some point, should the need arise due to plot/digivolution/ moment from their past redux/ etc, yea?

You probably said it, but I don't remember XD

And to be honest

I'm completely winging it : D

Not going to lie, that's how I've almost ever done a rp.

"So...you've got some sort of plot established right? Like...what we're doing next?"

"Absolutely not, let's have fun though!"

Nahhh. I'm sure it'll be good. If it's not, well...I DO have a nice new pitchfork I've been meaning to use in a mob.

I...I hate to break it to you, but I do not think a patamon has the body strength to lift a young adult woman, no matter how light they may be.

You are mandated to use rocky music, if you are training him like rocky.

Also, I think patamon would be a little less adorable, if he became a log of muscle, instead of a log of love.

I know you're waiting on me I'm so sorry, I'll get a wip up tonight.

I'm running behind too. But I also didn't have internet at the house for the past five days >>

I know you're waiting on me I'm so sorry, I'll get a wip up tonight.
I'm running behind too. But I also didn't have internet at the house for the past five days >>

You're totally fine. I've been sick the past few days, so you're good. I was mostly just saying that your character will be the reason Wizardmon sacrifices himself for us XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back