• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello there! I must say, I am very impressed by your overall style and presentation! If you are still looking, I'd love to further discuss your 'Lovely Apocalypse' idea, as well as conjure a few more ideas that could fit within your interests!
Sounds great! I’m about to head off for the night but I would love to talk more in private chat and hear your ideas!

How would you feel with mixing you Tokyo Ghoul Ghoul x Human with the Doppelganger plot? Either the double is a ghoul and the original is not or the deceased crush is a ghoul and wanting to do a Rise on the human character.

How would you feel with mixing you Tokyo Ghoul Ghoul x Human with the Doppelganger plot? Either the double is a ghoul and the original is not or the deceased crush is a ghoul and wanting to do a Rise on the human character.
Sounds pretty interesting, let's discuss more in private chat.

Hi there! May I ask if you would be interested in doing a Gotham RP between the pairing Edward/Oswald? I'm currently waiting on a few people to message me back to see if they are still active and interested in writing with me, but if they don't reply and you'd be interested, I'd love to start something up and send you a proper message. (:

Hi there! May I ask if you would be interested in doing a Gotham RP between the pairing Edward/Oswald? I'm currently waiting on a few people to message me back to see if they are still active and interested in writing with me, but if they don't reply and you'd be interested, I'd love to start something up and send you a proper message. (:
Sorry, I've got a lot of roleplays in the works currently and do not have much time open for more. Maybe another time? Good luck with your partners and I hope you find a match soon!

Bump! Looking for a partner for a BNHA roleplay! Preference is for it to be OC & OC, so let me know if anyone is interested and we can chat more about it and exchange ideas!

Bump! Looking for BNHA, SCP, or the Untitled Roleplay in the originals section! (Ps. It's spring cleaning time! The thread got a little makeover and is now a lot neater.)

Bump! Looking for BNHA, SCP, or the Untitled Roleplay in the originals section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back