• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Uzumaki Uchiha

Unlucky Member
Welcome to my thread fellow roleplayers!

Thank you for stopping by!

I am Uzumaki Uchiha!

I can roleplay over Private Messages or Discord.

Soulful Soul#3883

Before anything, please note that I am only familiar with the TV Fandom version and am only on Naruto Shippuden.

First things first. Here is about me as a roleplayer and what I am looking for in my writing partners:
1. Please be active.
2. Don't be afraid to communicate with me.
3. I only write M/F gender-paired stories.
4. I am ditch friendly.
5. I am fine with doubling; I'll list who I can write as further down.
6. Please no one-line replies; though I'm not the most advanced writer in the world, I do appreciate detail and effort.
7. Be OOC friendly and friendly in general.
8. I only roleplay over Private Messages.
9. Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation; I want to be able to understand what you're writing for me.
10. I only accept THIRD person; first is just awkward for me.
11. I prefer that character images be anime.
12. I am perfectly fine with violence and blood; it is part of the anime after all.
13. I prefer a mix of both Canon Characters and OC's.

WRITING SAMPLE
The Hidden Leaf Village was home. Always has been, and always would be as far as Naruto was concerned. And even though Sasuke had left the village to find Orochimaru, Naruto wasn't about to give up on his best friend and brother-figure. After all, he had promised Sakura he would find and bring Sasuke back to save him. I WILL someday bring Sasuke back...He thought, a determined look in his deep blue eyes.

The grass was soft underneath his form. Occasional gusts of wind blew past, tugging at the surrounding trees, his clothes and his hair. Momentarily, a large cloud drifted above in the sky, blotting out the sun. With a heavy sigh, Naruto hopped up to his feet. Sasuke...He scrunched both hands into tight fists at his sides, gritting his teeth. Only problem was, he wasn't yet strong enough to complete his promised mission to bring Sasuke back to the Village. "SASUKE!" He shouted up to the cloud, scarring several birds from their perches in the trees, squawking at him for disturbing them.

Having been trailing all morning, Naruto's stomach grumbled audibly, causing him to shift his focus. Another gust of heavy wind rushed past as he walked, his hands still balled into tight fists. It had taken a long time for him and Sasuke to become friends. But once they had, Naruto wasn't about to let that friendship and brotherhood go. Making his way to his favorite ramen shop, Naruto plopped down at his usual seat at the counter.

"Well Naruto!" The old man greeted the blonde. "I was wondering when I would see you today." A bowl of steaming hot ramen with chop sticks was set in front of Naruto. "Here you go. On the house."

Naruto rubbed his hands together, feeling better already. "Oh man...Thanks Old Man!" Breaking apart the chop sticks, Naruto eagerly began to slurp up the noodles.

Please note that I can write more when inspired and have more characters to work with.

WHO I CAN WRITE AS

Naruto
Kakashi
Shikamaru

WHOM YOU CAN WRITE FOR ME
Sasuke
Orochimaru / Kabuto
Neji

---

Looking forward to roleplaying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread