• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: New Sword OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Do we have a post order or do we post whenever we want? I'll try to make a reply later XD i just woke up lol

i'm working on my response right now, just waiting for the active people before i continue the story forward. cause i was considering people being split into teams

Omori: "Hey guys want to make teams with the blind kid?" *everyone coughs and walk away*

im considering having them in pairs or trios to face against lower or upper demons, depending how any demons we have as of now

well but that would be after the exam, right now we get to do our thing, and depending on how things go we make up our own groups, it's better to travel together in the end.

Sorry I haven't submitted my post yet, it's been a pretty rough and exhausting week so far, so I haven't really had the energy to write

It happens, at least, hopefully, people still remember, anyways, how is that demon 2 you have planned coming along?

I'd say we give them a time where they have to reply. From there we continue on with the rp, they can of course still post if they are late but they might get left behind. Waiting too long for most rps kills them

yeah, I was actually thinking in creating a bit more posts focused on character interaction. like maybe Omori stumbles upon kit or something and they talk. just and idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back