• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: New Sword OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
indeed, some PVP is always fun, maybe I shoukd create a demon, maybe upper moon 4 or 2? but I'll take my time for it I suppose.

Man, I'd plot with an Upper Demon. Won't play one because I doubt playing two characters would do well with my busy schedule but the potential of plotting would be great.

ey nice post, I'll be taking Upper moon 2 for my demon character, for anyone who is making a demon character to know, so we don't get conflicted with ranks.

ey nice post, I'll be taking Upper moon 2 for my demon character, for anyone who is making a demon character to know, so we don't get conflicted with ranks.
Nice. My WIP demon will be upper moon 4. Ima take your lead and inform others to prevent confusion as well.

Man imagine if we filled the slots for the Moons and then we only have some in-training demon Slayers

It be like:

"Why do I feel like every mission is a pillar mission?"
"Just real unlucky man."

Fair enough. Still, since I imagine the prodigies won't all be together per mission, maybe at max 3. That's still gonna be quite a fight.

They're just gonna lounge at the Butterfly Estate and they're just regulars there just like our main trio.

"How many broken bones this time?"
"All."

Well I doubt we'll always be fighting the 12 demon moons, we will most likly run into them on the way, but there will also be other demons we will have to deal with. Like smaller ones that I am guessing will be a challenge at first but soon we will get stronger and they will be easier. As the story progresses we will probs be facing off against those characters. Unless of course we fuck up and mess with them early and get curb stomped XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back