• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: New Sword OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also got to do some stuff for Halloween so I'll work on my demons and ic post if there is time later tonight, or tomorrow

Sujiri "Hi welcome to my pet shelter how can I help y-"
Demon Slayers: "We'll use the dogs as bait or something."
Sujiri: *Veins intesify*

Oh don't worry, Sumi is probably playing with the dogs.

What kind of monsters would use animals as bait

well in the series we have seen some demon slayers that act in a very, non good way, so it's safe to assume some would use some sort of bait.

well in the series we have seen some demon slayers that act in a very, non good way, so it's safe to assume some would use some sort of bait.

Honestly true. Sort of surprising but I understand where they're coming from

But still, as per Sumi and her family's tradition, sacrifice yourself first

That part Sujiri would actually like in a sense, but he would quite dislike Sumi simply due to how she fights, trickery and all is something Sujiri is not very fond of.

Yeah, I figured as much considering he values strength - something she bitterly lacks. I imagined an interesting conversation between the two of them in terms of strength vs. strategy and I feel like if they were ever to fight, it would be an interesting one.

Well, he'd show more respect if you'd fight more "honorably" As long as you make him put effort into the battle in a good way, he'll respect you. unles your name is Akemi.

Man, I feel like he'd dislike it even more when she's drunk fighting since she tends to use more of her hit and run tactics at an even greater speed.

yeah, but in like human form, he's pretty chill, as long as you don't harm the puppies in his shelter

Noice. Imagine one of them planning to adopt a dog to help with the ambience of recovery and just buying one from an Upper Moon Demon

Daytime: Training inside the infinity Fortress
Nightime: Either hunting demon slayers, or running his shelter.

meet Jyun (top) and Jyo (sleepy one)
1572452694917.png

Sujiri's current favorites puppies in the shelter, they aren't up for adoption, but are allowed to walk freely in the lobby of the shelter. All pets are awake at nighttime and sleep in day time. the shelter is closed at daytime.

Awwwwww

Man, I'd visit this suspiciously open nighttime shelter every night if it meant I could play with the animals there

Well, the shelter is near a large city which is normally pretty active even at nighttime, because many pets are abandoned in the cities, and such.

Yes but normal shelters are either open 24/7 or open during daytime as far as I'm aware. So pretty suspicious that it's closed during the daytime but man, I'm not gonna complain. Can go there to destress

Well, another option is that Sujiri would have an assistant that is a human that takes care of the shelter in the morning, yeah the would make more sense.

If I was any more capable of making two characters, I'd make that assistant and make them the most oblivious human to ever live.

And you know, eventually die but that's not my point.

"Hey where are you going? The sun is about to rise"
Sujiri: "I'm going to, uhhhh, search for more stray animals to bring to the shelter."

"Wow boss. You sure make me work early hours from dawn till dusk but that's no problem. Have fun on that business trip!"

"I'm pretty sure you only work from very early to the morning, until the sun sets, then i take over, unless I don't in which case your other obli- I mean talented sister also takes care of the place"
"oh ok."

"Boss, I remember my mom saying that my great great grandmother worked with you, how is that possible."
Sujiri: "uhhhhhh, actually I'm the great great grandson of the man your mother is referring to."
"oh ok"

"This shelter is pretty old huh boss? But no one seems to want to work with you and it just falls to our family... anyway, glad our families are very tied together!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back