• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: New Sword OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Yeah, though I do repair it and renovate it so that it doesn't fall apart"
"Oh yeah, boss, where did you learn to draw and paint things so well."
*thinks back on his childhood being forced to learn how to paint and draw due to the era.* "I guess I'm a natural."
"Oh ok"

"Hey boss, what'll happen to the shelter if you ever die? You don't have a kid that'll take over or are you hiding something from us?"
"Psh, I'll never die."
"Good sentiment but I'm being serious here boss-"

"don't worry my family is quite large." *flashbacks to him killing his entire family and being the last of his family* "probably one of my nephews or even brother my take over for me"
"oh ok."

yo is everyone busy with life, I just don't want this rp to die, or give the feeling of that, so can I get signal of life pls?

let's just hope people can post when then want and that they don't forget.

I just realized the current demons are like super old,
Akemi is 321 years old and is still lower moon
Sujiri is 884 years old

To put that into perspective, one of the upper moons in the series is only 100 years old, which means that the upper moons and even lower moons will be more powerful than the ones in the series.

kk, that's good to know,

btw you're making Upper moon 1 right, I wonder what could be even stronger than Sujiri (Aside from Muzan).

don't worry, what matters is that you posted, and in addition, it is a good post.

I will get my ic post up today and will try to finish up my second demon as well, sorry for the wait.

great to hear that.

I seriously want to post again, but I don't want to just go too quickly and leave everyone behind, so I'll wait for a couple more people so then I can post.

so we still waiting, just asking, I'm fine with taking this slow.
We can try tagging everyone see their status and if they are still present and if not I guess continue on with who we have or even get some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back