• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Demigods and Titans - Scion OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah dang, I was in WoD mode and rolled Strength instead of Dex for the attack. I forgot how broken Dex was in old WW.

Also, Scion 2E is Not Good, in my opinion. Even sloppier design than 1E but some of the new lore is cool.

Throwing knives are -1 Accuracy, 1L. Speed 6 IIRC. I'll chuck a knife at the dude when I get off work.

The more I think about it, the weirder it is that you buy Epic Attributes before you hit 5 dots in one.
Remind me, does Epic Dex add dice to an attack, or just open up use of Knacks?
I'll doublecheck when I'm at my computer, natch, but if anyone more familiar with the system gets here first that's cool.

Epic Dex adds to all your Dex-based rolls, including the attack roll. Also, thanks to Psychie's ruling, it can add to your damage the same way Epic Str does to melee attacks.

Epic Str adds to the dice of the attack as auto successes to the damage. With this ruling, Psy is allowing ranged attackers to use their Dex to add to the damage in the same way. So, if you pull out a gun with two dots of Epic Dex, it adds the two auto successes not only to the to hit roll, but also to the damage roll.

Yeah, that house rule really helps out the Scions that want to go with a bow or gun keep pace with the ones using swords or other melee weapons. Otherwise, they are going to be quickly outpaced in what they can do.

Psychie Psychie about how tough are those Van's, if say, wanted to flip it by hitting it really hard?

I can jump to attack range pretty easily. And have a knack that would halve its effective hardness. Unless it doesnt count given the stipulation.

Holy Rampage
The Scion is especially good at breaking inanimate objects. When he spends a point of Legend and applies his full might to breaking something—whether he’s punching it, kicking it or throwing his shoulder against it—the item’s Hardness is halved against the attack. This bonus applies only when the character attempts to break an inanimate object that is either freestanding or under his control. If someone else has control of the object in question, the Scion must take it from him first.

Would stopping it be a potential option with a stunt? If not? How about stunting to go a little further to get on top of it? And staying on top of it using cats grace.

You can give it a go with that Knack. It will just depend on where you hit the van, and what kind of damage you do to it. But you can probably end up in disabling a van if you are careful.

Well, if you botch, you will fall off of the van and you might get run over.
Well, cats grace does make sure I don't have any penalties for unstable terrain, and I never suffer knockdown.

And it was either or. Either I try to disable the van, or I jump on it.

You are always good at writing up posts, so I'm sure that whatever you come up with will be interesting to say the least.

But! Risk of bad things havent stopped me rolling for things yet!

Hmmm. Psychie Psychie If I max out my staff length to it's full length. Would I be able to smack the two Van's at once?

Cool that you remembered to use your bonus successes from your Legend. Those really came in handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back