• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Demigods and Titans - Scion OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I love how you guys are such smart asses. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

If anyone would be so kind to remind me of the JB roll before I spend twenty minutes swearing at whomever did layout for the book it would be appreciated.

Also, FYI Psychie Ciarån's other Birthright, the Grim, is an omen dog - a big black hound from folklore which often presages a death. I'll probably just dupe the stats for some other doggo in the book for it when I finish my shift, but I thought I'd give the context now. Idea is it spends most of its time incorporeal until called for but I'll see how much trouble that is to put together.

Join Battle is your Wits + Awareness, with any Epic Wits bonuses added in.

Psychie Psychie does it take an action to activate knack? And is there any limit to how many you can activate at once or when they can be activated?

What's the Speed of fistfighting again?

Also wow I was sure I'd taken at least a dot of brawl.

Activating a Knack will be a Miscellaneous Action and a Speed 5. I will allow you to Flurry a Knack and a Attack Action at the slowest Speed of the two, and with the time it will take for you to drive over, both Ciaran and Johnny can have activated any two scene long Boons/Knacks before your main action.

What's the Speed of fistfighting again?

Also wow I was sure I'd taken at least a dot of brawl.
Fist fighting would be a Speed 4 attack.

Activating a Knack will be a Miscellaneous Action and a Speed 5. I will allow you to Flurry a Knack and a Attack Action at the slowest Speed of the two, and with the time it will take for you to drive over, both Ciaran and Johnny can have activated any two scene long Boons/Knacks before your main action.

Fist fighting would be a Speed 4 attack.
Then I'd like to activate Untouchable opponent and Whirlwind Shield.

Also, the speed of the bo staff is 6.

Those Knacks are fine. Thanks for the Speed update of the Bo Staff.
Your welcome. When I add dots to the relic. I may try to make it faster. Maybe a speed of 4 would be more advantageous than damage or accuracy. Especially as we power up.

And guys, don't forget to add your bonuses from your Epic Dex when you attack!

That would be good for you.
I do have a question though!

Am reading around trying to find the weapon tags section.

If we no longer need relics to use our deities boons at 4+ dots of legend.

Would it not be a waste to have a birthright dot on a relic that gives access to a purview? And, if so, can that be changed out if we add dots to that relic?

I do have a question though!

Am reading around trying to find the weapon tags section.

If we no longer need relics to use our deities boons at 4+ dots of legend.

Would it not be a waste to have a birthright dot on a relic that gives access to a purview? And, if so, can that be changed out if we add dots to that relic?
You can use your Boons at Legend 4 and higher without the focus, but at the equivalent of one Legend dot lower than your real score for determining effect/range/duration. I will allow you to retask your dots at Demigod status on your Birthrights as you unlock new abilities from them.
Indeed it is. I wonder if it is possible to get a weapon down to the speed of 1.
I believe that the lowest Speed you can get is a 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back