• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Demigods and Titans - Scion OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Psychie Psychie

Just realized.

Given my nature, Gallant, it has this trait effect.

Trait Effects: The Gallant recovers one point of temporary Willpower when she successfully protects or aids someone in need at significant cost to herself.

Would that apply when Johnny was protecting Samurai from those bullets?

Or does such trait effects require something more notable?

Hmmmm. I'll give that to you. Standing in the path of a hail of bullets is pretty costly if he had rolled better.

Hmmmm. I'll give that to you. Standing in the path of a hail of bullets is pretty costly if he had rolled better.
Does that basically put me back to full willpower?

And, does temporary willpower disappear once normal willpower replenishes?

And and! Using that stunt to recover legend points equal to stunt rating. Since I'm not entirely sure if they replenish like essence yet or not.

Any Willpower that is above your normal maximum fades away at the end of the scene, but it leaves you topped off at full.

The Legend recovery goes like this:
Regaining Legend
Characters regain spent Legend points when they perform epic deeds or act in a way that brings honor and glory to their divine parent. The following are suggested ways in which a character may recover spent Legend points, but the Storyteller is the final arbiter on when and how many points a character can regain.
Performing a Stunt: Characters recover one or more Legend points when they perform larger-than-life deeds. As a rule of thumb, if the character performs an epic deed that sounds like something out of a classical legend or heroic saga, then it’s worth one or more Legend points. Typically, stunts offer Legend points equal to their dice bonuses.
Setting a virtuous example: Characters recover one Legend point when they perform a significant action in a way that is dictated by one of their Virtues. If a character possesses one or more Virtues that do not correspond to her God’s pantheon, the Storyteller may declare that those Virtues do not restore the character’s Legend points.
Beginning of a new story: Characters begin each new story with their full pool of Legend points.

Any Willpower that is above your normal maximum fades away at the end of the scene, but it leaves you topped off at full.

The Legend recovery goes like this:
Regaining Legend
Characters regain spent Legend points when they perform epic deeds or act in a way that brings honor and glory to their divine parent. The following are suggested ways in which a character may recover spent Legend points, but the Storyteller is the final arbiter on when and how many points a character can regain.
Performing a Stunt: Characters recover one or more Legend points when they perform larger-than-life deeds. As a rule of thumb, if the character performs an epic deed that sounds like something out of a classical legend or heroic saga, then it’s worth one or more Legend points. Typically, stunts offer Legend points equal to their dice bonuses.
Setting a virtuous example: Characters recover one Legend point when they perform a significant action in a way that is dictated by one of their Virtues. If a character possesses one or more Virtues that do not correspond to her God’s pantheon, the Storyteller may declare that those Virtues do not restore the character’s Legend points.
Beginning of a new story: Characters begin each new story with their full pool of Legend points.
Thankies! Juggling a few different similar systems of varying editions. So things get a little mixed up.

So then j would get 1 point of legend from the stunt. (Or whatever stunt level it was)

And would the channeling of valor to attack the vans/saving the girl(which he hasn't done yet and didnt know she was even in there, though admittedly did so cause he didnt know if anyone was taken or not)

And maybe another by setting an example of Valor, loyalty. And endurance by protecting the Samurai (and probably one from the stunt there too)

Now, a question to male things easier on you.

Would you like us to wait for you to assign legend regain? Or would you like us to ask each time something happens that may give such gain?

That was a pretty cool stunt, so you got a 2 dice stunt for your bonus and Legend recovery.
Now, a question to male things easier on you.

Would you like us to wait for you to assign legend regain? Or would you like us to ask each time something happens that may give such gain?
I'll start making sure to let you know that a description is stunt-worthy for Legend replentishing.

That was a pretty cool stunt, so you got a 2 dice stunt for your bonus and Legend recovery.

I'll start making sure to let you know that a description is stunt-worthy for Legend replentishing.
Aye aye boss lady! I shall await your judgements before poking you with questions.

Thay may more or less put ne back up to full or near full legend points.

I'm really tempted to use the points to boost my Epic Int to 2. Can we spend the points now?

Man, what a debate! Do I save the points for stuff like Epic Dex of 3, or Legend of 5, or spend it now and get the bonuses from another dot of Epic Int?

Man, what a debate! Do I save the points for stuff like Epic Dex of 3, or Legend of 5, or spend it now and get the bonuses from another dot of Epic Int?
I know right?

Well, we could use our xp to start buffing abilities, knacks, and other things. To give Grey time to get Ceiran to legend 4 before we all move to legend 5.

I know right?

Well, we could use our xp to start buffing abilities, knacks, and other things. To give Grey time to get Ceiran to legend 4 before we all move to legend 5.
Good point. I also think that the extra dot of Epic Int will come in handy. I'll go ahead and go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back