• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Demigods and Titans - Scion OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Cool. That makes saving up for Legend 5 even more a draw for me. It is just sooo expensive at 32 xp. It will take a while.

Cool beans! Got my number wrong. Apologies.

But that works out well for me too, since Johnny seems to he more knack focused than boon focused.

Cool. That makes saving up for Legend 5 even more a draw for me. It is just sooo expensive at 32 xp. It will take a while.
It wont be that bad. Will give us time to enjoy being small fries and get used to flexing our divine muscles. As well, gives Grey time to catch up on dots of Legend. I think he only has 3.

True. But as a player, I want it all now!
Now I want it all now too!

Also! Been looking for those tags but cant find them.

Had tags like long and massive, and referred to improvised weapons and a god picking up a cable car and beating someone with it.

In my book, weapons start out on pg 201. They should be around there.

Depending on what you want to do and use, I will jury rig up some tags if we cannot find them in the book.

Depending on what you want to do and use, I will jury rig up some tags if we cannot find them in the book.
It was more for how and when to apply tags based on the shape and weight of the Jingu Bang Bo.

As of right now, it can go up to 4x. So it should be able to extend up to 24 feet long.

Well, I just downloaded the PDFs for books 1 and 2 of Scion, 2e, and hopefully the books are put together a bit more logically.

Yup. 1e has all the stuff out for it, but there are a few books out for 2e now, and I'm sure that there are more on the way.

Psychie Psychie also I wouldnt mind some rigged up tags.

Given the ability for it to change its length and weight, I'll probably be bothering you in asking what I can do with it.

Such as If it only applies to just a greater range of stunts i can do, or if I can add tags and stat bonuses.

Just uploaded my 2e folder into the Scion one. You should be able to see it soon.

Psychie Psychie also I wouldnt mind some rigged up tags.

Given the ability for it to change its length and weight, I'll probably be bothering you in asking what I can do with it.

Such as If it only applies to just a greater range of stunts i can do, or if I can add tags and stat bonuses.
I will do my best to come up with hideously overpowered effects for your weapon to dish out! But in a fair and balanced way, of course!

I will do my best to come up with hideously overpowered effects for your weapon to dish out! But in a fair and balanced way, of course!
And I will do my best to abuse it in every conceivable way!

In a fair and balanced way, of course.

Just uploaded my 2e folder into the Scion one. You should be able to see it soon.
I'll copy them to my dropbox so to keep them too.

Now then. I got my Martial arts. I got my power pole. I got my pervy Salamander hermit.

Right now I'm essentially early Dragonball Goku.

Once I hit demigod, I'll marry, learn I'm an alien, fight a brother I didnt know I had, and be Psychie will introduce a rival who everyone will love more than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back