• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Demigods and Titans - Scion OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I had listed this in the beginning of the Character thread. With this, you can get the level 1 of the Death Purview and still be able to afford the level 2.

Oh, I thought general boons were non-sequential.

They can be bought that way, but why not get the level one at the same time if you can afford it for the same cost?

Now, I remember that Grey has his convention from the 14th to the 17th, but I would like to start the IC posts before that, possibly as early as tomorrow. We can then take a slight pause while Grey is at the con, and continue once he's back.

If we're looking at literally daily posts, I must've missed that somewhere.

I am likely to be terse at times just down to sheer volume.

We are in no rush, and I want to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves in this game. If we need to pump the brakes occasionally to give you a breather, I can do that.

Yeah, not everyone is a stay-at-home dad like I am to be able to lurk online here all the time!

I'll try to finish my background tonight then.

Basically, Johnny is currently a disgruntled dishwasher at Xi Dongs china buffet, while going through intense kung fu training montage since Son Wukong revealed himself as his father. With Xi Dong being a cryptic yet jolly mister miyagi kind of master.

I'll try to finish my background tonight then.

Basically, Johnny is currently a disgruntled dishwasher at Xi Dongs china buffet, while going through intense kung fu training montage since Son Wukong revealed himself as his father. With Xi Dong being a cryptic yet jolly mister miyagi kind of master.
There is no rush.

I have a wound penalty reduction of -4. Does that mean my character effectively doesnt get wound penalties anymore?

One of these days, I will join a game as something other than a comical exaggeration of my political values.
And they will probably be a Tzimisce tyrant.

I tend to try to avoid politics where I can on RPN.

But comical exaggerations are something I can get behind.

Just need to make some minor edits, nothing that'll stop us from getting going unless we go right into combat - and even then, probably only by ten minutes tops.

Let's remember we did get the scion sniffing power for free, so what should be able to sense each other.

I can't remember if there's a roll on that and I'm at work right now, but I don't see why not if it's just an always-on passive.

Normally, the Knack requires an expenditure of a point of Legend, but I'm going more with the Highlander effect where you can sense other Scions as they get close to you.

Grey Grey , I forgot to post that you did get the smell of hot olives as Athinathios came up.

What would Dawn know about these missing kids, if anything?

It doesn't take much to be able to confirm that over a dozen kids of both genders and varying ages have gone missing in the past nine months, from different parts of the tri-state area. No trace of these kids have been found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back