• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Demigods and Titans - Scion OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes. At least, the ones that grant you bonuses for having them are a part of the Enech Purview.
Alright! Cool beans.

In that case, I'm just going to have to take advantage of my kung fu training montages to make up for it.

Alright! Cool beans.

In that case, I'm just going to have to take advantage of my kung fu training montages to make up for it.
Don't forget that you have access to your own Pantheon specific Purview of Taiyi.

Don't forget that you have access to your own Pantheon specific Purview of Taiyi.
I remember. There are a few of them that would be pretty cool. And a whole chi centric power line is pretty neat! And I might explore that. Though I think most of them are craft and Intelligence based, if I remember correctly.

I added a house rule to the character thread, allowing everyone to use their Epic Dex in ranged combat to add auto successes in damage the same way that Epic Str does in melee. Details in the character thread.

I like it, because it keeps the ranged combatants from being out-stripped in effectiveness by the melee ones in what they can do.

Me, too. Even if I am not using ranged weapons as my primary attack mode.

Alright, done enough for now, barring some minor adjustments I'll get around to.
Also, holy shit the original Hero book is badly laid out. I shouldn't have to ctrl-f my way to the seventh chapter to find the soak calculations.

I noticed a couple of things. Your Virtues all start out with one dot in each, and you add onto that.

Also, your Legend points are the square of your Legend score, so a rating of 3 gives you 9 Legend points.

No problem! I'm here to help. I'll let you know if I spot any other things that need changing.

One change I will be implementing is to lower the cost of buying Boons. Normally, if you want a Boon at a level 3, you must spend six points to get it: One, then two, then three points to buy it. I want you to be able to start with the higher level Boons for less, allowing you to buy them for just one point per level. That will let you get more Boons with the points you have.
I had listed this in the beginning of the Character thread. With this, you can get the level 1 of the Death Purview and still be able to afford the level 2.

Yeah, that house rule was the only way that I could afford to get the Purviews at the level that I have them at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back