• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BIGSHOT

Hi! I am looking for people to do a deltarune oriented roleplay with!!

So yeah I will keep it brief and too the point here!!

-First and foremost I will only be roleplaying as Spamton, I can do other characters as well but only for more minor roles? I just want to focus on Spamton mostly.
-you can be any deltarune character, you could even bring your oc's if you'd like!! I would also love to rp against Swatch in particular. if you like I could also rp against any undertale character!
-I do like to rp dark themes and romance. (for romance I only really do mxm or nbxm)
-I am 20, I'd prefer if you are around the same age as well
-No one-liners!!!! I tend to write about 2 to 3 paragraphs at a time so I prefer to have a bit more text to work with (though I also tend to try and match how much my rp partner writes)
-I am not a native English speaker, so sorry if i make mistakes lol.
-I write exclusively in third person, and I'd prefer if you'd do that as well, first person roleplays are just not for me sorry!!

For plot ideas: I don't have anything really set in stone for what I'd like to do, I usually like to brainstorm some ideas a little and see what we can come up with. One plot point I am somewhat interested in, is sort of mixing up undertale/deltarune a bit, so either dropping Spamton into the world of undertale, or an undertale character into the world of deltarune and seeing where it goes if that makes sense??

so uhh... that's about it i think lol, so if you'd like to rp or have any ideas you'd want to explore, just shoot me a pm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back