• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheGrandPygmy

A Cosmic Goat
Greetings! I'm here looking for a partner for a roleplay idea that's been brewing in my mind for a while! This will be a steampunk style mystery with magic and intrigue. It is slightly based off the Ghibli movie, Howl's Moving Castle, so expect some fantastical elements! Here are some things to know:

• Expect some darker content, but also comedic writing!
  • I'm perfectly fine with M/M!
  • Expect a paragraph or more in a post. Please try to keep one liners to a minimum and I will do the same.
  • Feel free to chat with me about inputs! Though know in advance not everything can be added in.
  • If you have any questions about the world let me know! I'm still developing it, so the more interesting things I can add the better! More worldbuilding will be revealed through the RP.
  • Please no godmodding.
  • I'd prefer to have at least one response a week, though if something is happening I understand.
  • I myself am 18+ just so you know.
  • If you'd like to chat OOC, feel free to PM me or we can talk on discord!
With that said, onto the story!

steampunk2.jpg

In the automated capital city Grisbane, Estros, machines and magic blend together. Wizards, Magicians, and Inventors have risen to the hight of popularity. However, there is a massive conundrum. War is on the horizon. The grand, prosperous country of Estros has been hit hard by an unforgivable offense. The greatest treasure of mankind, the Delphinium, has been stolen! All clues point to their rival country, Locroso, who has been on Estros's radar for generations. People, wizards, and magicians are all gearing for battle. The Queen is ready to sound the war drums. However, one private investigator dares to step forward to prevent the conflict. Unfortunately there's only one source of reliable information, the infamous magician Sterling Somerset.

Many rumors abound about this new face in the magician's circuit, but none have gotten close enough to know for sure. He travels from place to place quickly, seemingly breaking hearts wherever he goes. He's known to be a benevolent if not mischievous and difficult practitioner of magic. No one seems to know his true game.

Just how deep does this crime go? Who is involved? Can Sterling be trusted while hiding secrets of his own?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back