• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘«π‘¬π‘ͺ𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬.

Would you like a temp discord to plot/chat about the upcoming rp or wait?

• Yes, temp discord sounds cool!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nah, I’d rather wait until the official cast is chosen

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
interested! looking to make an outlier work, but we'll see!

I didn't even read the thing but I already KNOW it's good

okay now I'm super interested!!!

OP hasn't been active since sunday so im afraid this may never happen

interested πŸ‘€

will faceclaims be necessary ? i dont typically use faceclaims , i just describe what my characters look like , so i may have a hard time finding one

I would love to apply and join y'all if this is still open 😍

SORRY FOR THE MIA!
Oh my.

Not gonna lie, I did not expect to come back to this interest check thread and well...see so much interest expressed ;_;
My sincerest apologies for going MIA on this! I honestly was not aware of all the interest for this RP and stupid wonderful RPN didn't alert me that I had new replies to the thread so I promise I didn't see everyone's posts until literally last night!

Anywho, I am HERE and 1000% ready to get this crack-coded RP off the ground.

As such, the character sheet thread is now posted and can be found here.

Again, please post your character sheets in the specified thread. If for any reason you don't feel comfortable/can't post your sheet in the thread, you may also PM me your sheet for critique, advice and approval prior to posting it in the public thread.

You may post a placeholder card in the meantime if you like to secure a specific spot on the thread.

I hope you guy's are still interested, and ya'll definitely should have had plenty of time to think of a character FC by now x)

Again, thank you for all the continued interest/compliments and I can't wait to see everyone's charries! <3

edit:
I should probably tag you guys~
temporarybliss temporarybliss a z u l a a z u l a Steve Jobs Steve Jobs tyranna tyranna mizton mizton skycaptor skycaptor Inuzori Inuzori Aquarin Aquarin -ferret- -ferret- mi casa mi casa bayleen bayleen mytho mytho Harrowhark Harrowhark Elisa Elisa adropofdew- adropofdew- nyxievous nyxievous Auda Auda sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
hopefully I got everyone, and feel free to invite any friends you think may be into this as well~​

Last edited:
Question! I know we're using animated/art faceclaim, this might be dumb but I usually do realistic fcs so I'm not sure haha, so should we be doing more japanese names or can the characters be from anywhere?

interested πŸ‘€

will faceclaims be necessary ? i dont typically use faceclaims , i just describe what my characters look like , so i may have a hard time finding one
face claims are necessary if you need help with your search feel free to message myself or Uniko Uniko
Question! I know we're using animated/art faceclaim, this might be dumb but I usually do realistic fcs so I'm not sure haha, so should we be doing more japanese names or can the characters be from anywhere?

the characters can be any ethnicity or race, diversity is encouraged

Good question! as ty also just answered(but for more clarification)
though the rp/academy may seem Japan centered it’s definitely not lol, the academy is definitely based in a fictional setting that I’ve yet to really decide on a exact location but it definitely does take place in our current time line~ so definitely as Ty said, diversity is largely welcomed so don’t feel compelled to stick to one type of character for this! <3

Question for those interested:
Would you guys like a temp discord for the time being to chat about the rp and get familiar with folks as well as have a specific place for questions, or would you rather wait until the official discord is made? I made a poll that is at the top of this thread! Please let me know what you all would like~ :3​

Good question! as ty also just answered(but for more clarification)
though the rp/academy may seem Japan centered it’s definitely not lol, the academy is definitely based in a fictional setting that I’ve yet to really decide on a exact location but it definitely does take place in our current time line~ so definitely as Ty said, diversity is largely welcomed so don’t feel compelled to stick to one type of character for this! <3

Question for those interested:
Would you guys like a temp discord for the time being to chat about the rp and get familiar with folks as well as have a specific place for questions, or would you rather wait until the official discord is made? I made a poll that is at the top of this thread! Please let me know what you all would like~ :3​
temp discord so i can harass you <3

Discord now open
Good day you cool kittens, and cats!
So far, the sheets and hints of character applications I’ve seen so far are looking amazing.

I’m not sure if everyone is able to see the poll results but the verdict is in(I wanted to leave the poll up for at least 3-5 days) and it looks like everyone opted in for a temporary discord server for the time being!

In the advent that everyone voted yes, I already went ahead and created the server.
Please join the Decadence Discord group using this link here.

Only those who are interested in the RP and intend to and or have already submitted their character applications may join the discord server. Do not join if you just want to be nosey/hang around. Thanks.

In other updates, I will announce the official character sheet deadline sometime later today. First on discord, and then here on this thread later.

As usual, I appreciate everyone’s interest in this fun summer role play idea of mine and I’m looking forward to this! β˜€οΈ

Those that have been lurking or just now seeing this interest check, feel free to apply! We’re still in the early stages and applications being submitted ~​

interested!!​
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you cook up~ ✨

CHARACTER SHEET UPDATE:

Characters sheets will now be due by 07/21, Friday. No time specified, but definitely must be turned for consideration by the end of that day.

If you need more time to work on a character, or you are interested but can’t think of anything just yet but still would want to join at some pointβ€”please let me know so I can keep you in mind and not completely close off the role(s)

I’m excited to get this stupid crazy RP started, and start writing some wild plot lines with you all.​

Bumping my baby up for the day~
We already have an amazing looking roster of characters so far but I’m always a glutton for more options 😩

That said, don’t be shy and apply! If you’ve been thirstin’ to participate in a modern academic setting RP filled with suspense, drama, friendship, backstabbing, and more fun sub genres that’s perfect for the summer~ β˜€οΈ then I’m sure this role play will quench that thirst ;3

Roles have not been picked yet!
Characters sheets are due next Friday, 07/21!
{Face claims for this RP must be art style just fyi}

Link to discord to join in on the chatter is in above post πŸ‘†πŸΌ

hihi! i think the link to your discord is broken :( if its not too much trouble, could you post a new one? i know im late to the party but id love to join you guys, if you'll have me! im new to rpnation so sorry if this is weird or something !! still learning how you guys do things around here !!!

hihi! i think the link to your discord is broken :( if its not too much trouble, could you post a new one? i know im late to the party but id love to join you guys, if you'll have me! im new to rpnation so sorry if this is weird or something !! still learning how you guys do things around here !!!
Hiyaaas!~ ✨
It’s not too much trouble at all! It’s probably expired by now but yes here’s a fresh link: Join the 𓆩.𝖣𝖀𝖒𝖠𝖣𝖀𝖭𝖒𝖀.π“†ͺ Discord Server! let me know if you have any issues with that one as well.

And definitely! I’m still accepting new applicants! The deadline is by end of today (that can mean the end of day wherever you are) but just let me know how long of an extension you’ll need to finish your sheet so I won’t count you out ^_^

And if you have any additional questions, you can send me a PM as well.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back