• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Also, don’t mean to bother anyone: anyone have any good ideas for realistic FCs? Ones that don’t look too old, but have gifs for? Preferrably from popular media? Note: looking primarily for biracial or Asian FCs.

Nice slowly the characters are coming along. The first fight the group is in might be funny given most should be unarmed.

I’m done with my CS! I hope his powers are okay and acceptable. If anyone else has an idea for the son of Hades, I am willing to hear it.

I’m kind of stuck on what sort of power he should get that’s not…OP.

Mister Rootin' Tootin' Point n' Shootin' is posted!

I decided to make him a legacy of Demeter rather than Hephaestus since we've already got a child of Hephaestus and a legacy of Vulcan. Plus, the opposing forces of life and death thing seems interesting! I figured he would have a lower affinity for the death side of Pluto's Abilities because of it, but a bit more of an affinity for the geo and thermo kinetic abilities Pluto and Demeter do share.

Mister Rootin' Tootin' Point n' Shootin' is posted!

I decided to make him a legacy of Demeter rather than Hephaestus since we've already got a child of Hephaestus and a legacy of Vulcan. Plus, the opposing forces of life and death thing seems interesting! I figured he would have a lower affinity for the death side of Pluto's Abilities because of it, but a bit more of an affinity for the geo and thermo kinetic abilities Pluto and Demeter do share.
lol you escaped being the person laura hates the most she hates all Hephaestus kids also nackname you assume from laura is way to nice not a singel swear insult or question about his birth or what he had to do to come back

lol backstory laura and my laura didn't realize they were different people till i read it

Last edited:
lol you escaped being the person laura hates the most she hates all Hephaestus kids also nackname you assume from laura is way to nice not a singel swear insult or question about his birth or what he had to do to come back

lol backstory laura and my laura didn't realize they were different people till i read it
Oh yeah lol, I didn't even realize until you said something that my backstory character has the same name as your Laura

I can see Ollie entering the camp calling out for his Laura and finding the wrong one lmao

Loving the character lineup so far! I'll be giving it a few more days but I'll keep everyone updated!

so what are we waiting on?
I'm here no worries! There's one person who pitched an idea for a character so I'm gonna see if they're still interested, afterwards I'll get the plans rolling! Additionally, I hope none of you are affected by the hurricane and if so, please be safe!

I'm here no worries! There's one person who pitched an idea for a character so I'm gonna see if they're still interested, afterwards I'll get the plans rolling! Additionally, I hope none of you are affected by the hurricane and if so, please be safe!
Okay just checking as seen to many dlrps die lately

Good evening folks! I hope everyone is well! Life definitely happened with storms and classes, and if everyone is still available, I'm down to get this rolling! If not then that's 100% understandable!

Good evening folks! I hope everyone is well! Life definitely happened with storms and classes, and if everyone is still available, I'm down to get this rolling! If not then that's 100% understandable!
I’m definitely ready!

ready when you are

Yup yup, I'm definitely ready whenever you are as well!!

Good evening all, I'm finishing up the intro post and should hopefully have it up within an hour or two

Okay so it should be soon! I got distracted making a map for the camp haha

Sorry that took so long! Hopefully that works, first posts are always a pain haha. There's no particular post order so feel free to post when you find time!

If you have any questions, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back