• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
just reasking question... "Okay wait- would it be possible for my character to straight up be a child of Nyx? I thought there was another god that worked, and there might still be, but yeah."

ah - dunno 🤔 i haven't gotten much done with his backstory, but 's a possibility ! probably only briefly though ? mayhaps a year at best if he had gone ?

edit : gotcha ! backstories are going to be the death of me lol especially paragraphs. for some reason i can never find the muse to write them out other than doing bullet points blinks but i might just do bullet points and then write out said paragraphs 🤔o that should work
mostly i ask to see if Laura would know him so know just how much she hates him

just reasking question... "Okay wait- would it be possible for my character to straight up be a child of Nyx? I thought there was another god that worked, and there might still be, but yeah."
gm okayed titain kids so submit a character and see

mostly i ask to see if Laura would know him so know just how much she hates him

yeye - valid ! once i have a better idea where i wanna take azure, history wise, i'll let you know ! and probably have a solid answer that time around lol

Laura- I don't want anybody giving me some Nickname, better tell them my name

Oliver- Oh, I already know a Laura. I should give you a nickname

Ghostie Von Grumpybritches- Son of a-

I’m very much afraid and very amused of how this will go down. XD

Laura: I have a gun that can chance you down no matter where you run if you weren't an idiot meat shield i would shoot you right now

ah - finished azure ? i'll have to work on rewriting his history to fit the paragraph format lol but other than that ? his character sheet is completed !

Well Laura will have a fun Nickname for azure or sevral going to assume the glob trotting alcoholic who's life read like a manga is just bsing it.

Last edited:
blue tea blue tea you may want to look at the wiki fir Percy Jackson Kids of hephestus get smithing mastery machine mastery understanding traps ec and pyromncy even basic is considered super sodvial and rare. Percy Jackson is very Greek myth based where heroes mostly had wit and skill to fight over magical flashy fire storms. Also normal people can't see monsters due to the mist.

Side note drinking age in America where camp Half blood is set is 21 so you might want him to not be constantly drunk

Last edited:
Updated character rooster! I've also been wondering if anyone was interested in joining a discord ooc for this? I wasn't entirely sure if it would be easier or if that's something anyone is interested in!

Karcen Karcen blinks azure isn't drunk all the time though ?? i mentioned its usually when he's under extreme stress / overwhelmed with emotion ? so he isn't drunk 24/7 lmao more so when he can't deal with his own shit does he end up nabbing something to dim the pain than dealing with it head on. even then - that depends on if he can find alcohol lmao

and ye - azure doesn't use his powers all the time. even then its highly rare he'll even use them. but i can certainly get rid of that if it'll be more trouble ! it was just something i tossed in there as a later thought lmao

yeah - i know that lmao but those that died that weren't demi-god weren't aware of what was happening lmao other than what aoi and azure could see. i didn't think i implied they could see the monster ?? i might have - i wrote it all late last night
blinks the two were collateral damage trying to attack the twins ?

ah - i'm down for whatever ! i'm most active on discord and forget to check the ooc threads a lot of the time lol but 's just my opinion ^^

Sorry for the late response but yup! That's fine!

Karcen Karcen blinks azure isn't drunk all the time though ?? i mentioned its usually when he's under extreme stress / overwhelmed with emotion ? so he isn't drunk 24/7 lmao more so when he can't deal with his own shit does he end up nabbing something to dim the pain than dealing with it head on. even then - that depends on if he can find alcohol lmao

and ye - azure doesn't use his powers all the time. even then its highly rare he'll even use them. but i can certainly get rid of that if it'll be more trouble ! it was just something i tossed in there as a later thought lmao

yeah - i know that lmao but those that died that weren't demi-god weren't aware of what was happening lmao other than what aoi and azure could see. i didn't think i implied they could see the monster ?? i might have - i wrote it all late last night
blinks the two were collateral damage trying to attack the twins ?

ah - i'm down for whatever ! i'm most active on discord and forget to check the ooc threads a lot of the time lol but 's just my opinion ^^
It's more kinda a power creep it's seems going from. People who can see a ghost to well blue fire and living bomb

You do however have the mom figure ut all out in the bio when mist shields entire writes fightingbin the streets.

But well you were approved so shrug

Last edited:
Still open? If it is, I'll be happy to join.

Updated character rooster! I've also been wondering if anyone was interested in joining a discord ooc for this? I wasn't entirely sure if it would be easier or if that's something anyone is interested in!
I’m okay with doing this and okay with not doing this. It’ll depend on the others.

I'm also fine either way. I like discord for OOC, but I know not everyone uses it. Of course, if a discord server is made this thread would still be here for anyone who doesn't use it or hasn't joined yet

For anyone interested in Discord:

Of course, please don't feel pressured to join! I understand most people don't use Discord and that's completely fine. It's mostly for memes and such haha.

Any information pertaining the rp will be shared here for everyone to see !

also blue tea blue tea you do know the rest of the group is there you walked right past them without mentioning or seeing them you are comign in last as gm was first to arrive and had been there all day

also blue tea blue tea you do know the rest of the group is there you walked right past them without mentioning or seeing them you are comign in last as gm was first to arrive and had been there all day

Hey! Just clarifying that we talked and agreed to have their character in the Temple so that whenever everyone got to the temple, that's how we would meet them!

Hi hi! not to be pushy or anything, just asking how long the wait time is for a character to get a proved cuz I dont wanna fall /too/ far behind, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back