• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Same. I just fucked my sleep schedule .

i hope my post is decent and not confusing. Let me know if I gotta change things!

Thanks for getting to the starters so quickly everyone! I'm going to wait for meepster meepster to post their starter before throwing in a response!

So everyone is aware, I want to lead the characters into exploring the area before stumbling across the message Axel left (you can find that message in the lore thread) and getting into the Harpy situation!

Welcome Zenritch Zenritch ! Feel free to throw in a starter!

Weekly check-in time!
* Every Monday I'm going to check in on you guys and see how everyone feels about the roleplay!

Thank you to everyone who's posted a starter! You guys are great! As for the other two, please take your time with the starter!

Please let me know if there's anything you want to see and if you guys ever lose interest so I can plan what to do next for the rest!

i will likely post tonight assuming we aren't turn based

so we just have meepster meepster to go right?

We are not turn-based at the moment no! I'm personally waiting on the remaining two (Meepster and Zen) to post their starters before advancing to the "next stage" (Once again, feel free to take your time). But you're more than welcome to post and communicate with others until then!

I have an ear infection…right after I recovered from COVID….LIKE-*EEEP*

I have an ear infection…right after I recovered from COVID….LIKE-*EEEP*

Oh, Fr take your time then! That is NOT fun at all

It's Monday! Which means weekly check-in!

Hopefully, everyone has been well this week! I know there hasn't been too much movement! I'm getting in touch with the individual I'm waiting on and once I get a response (or a few days pass), I hope to get things moving so that everyone isn't trapped! Hopefully, you guys are still interested! Sorry about the hold-up!

Of course, I'm more than understanding if plans change!

time to be bothersome and @ everyone ! (if you prefer I don't @ you next time let me know haha)
Karcen Karcen Katsuya Katsuya meepster meepster IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Zenritch Zenritch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back