• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Heyo, it's Monday! Which means quick weekly upday! For those who haven't posted yet, feel free to jump in at any point in time! Or feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns!

I'm going to get things moving for the rest of the people who have posted! It's time to move forward some and hopefully not get killed by a Harpy in the meantime!

After posting, I realized that Oak might lead everyone to Axel or to their potential deaths…well! Not changing the post now!!! XD

Hey Zenritch Zenritch

Thanks for posting! Welcome to the group, we'll hopefully not be dying to a Harpy soon lmao!

Glad to be here. Apologies for taking so long. Been really busy with work lately. However, I'm excited to interact with everyone. :)

For real! This will be a pretty casual roleplay so don't worry if you're schedule is busy! Mine is also all over the place and with holidays coming up, it'll only get worse haha

That’s true. Holidays makes everyone kind of busy. Especially black Fridays. They are terrifying. XD

I have the pleasure of working in a retail position on black Friday 😢😢 can't waitt

Okay wait- would it be possible for my character to straight up be a child of Nyx? I thought there was another god that worked, and there might still be, but yeah.

meepster meepster hey, idk if anyone ever said anything, but atlas held up the sky, not earth. (If we’re talking pjo, Percy’s encounter with the titan took place in the titans curse) Zoe nightshade was one of his daughters (in the books). But yeah. So basically having geo related powers wouldn’t make tooo much sense. Then again, this is rp and a would of our creation in a way so do whatever ya want (:! /lh

i wasn't sure if i could post anything since my babe hasn't been accepted lol but he isn't even finished. but 's just wanted to say a quick hellow and i plan on finishing my babe today, hopefully ! currently working on his backstory and was wondering if i could do bullet points instead of full blown paragraphs ?

i wasn't sure if i could post anything since my babe hasn't been accepted lol but he isn't even finished. but 's just wanted to say a quick hellow and i plan on finishing my babe today, hopefully ! currently working on his backstory and was wondering if i could do bullet points instead of full blown paragraphs ?
i have one question has he been to camp half blood ( also most have done paragraphs)

ah - dunno 🤔 i haven't gotten much done with his backstory, but 's a possibility ! probably only briefly though ? mayhaps a year at best if he had gone ?

edit : gotcha ! backstories are going to be the death of me lol especially paragraphs. for some reason i can never find the muse to write them out other than doing bullet points blinks but i might just do bullet points and then write out said paragraphs 🤔o that should work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back