• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rose rests her head against Dick "Goodnight guys" she mumbles, finally falling asleep before the alarm goes off, however she just stays asleep when it does go off.

Killian smiles at Raven before disappearing with a mock bow and when he enters the living room of their house he's punched by his sister "Right" he says rubbing his cheek "Jasper's alive?" he asks looking up while his sister just groans "I notice that!" she tells him "Please tell me mom and dad know" she mumbles, she did not need too much drama now.

Ryan enters the room and smiles "Alright, let's go wake Henry for you" he says picking Jasper up and he disappears, appearing in a room under their house, which has coffins with names on them "Alright, you go wake him and I'll stay back, deal?"

Connor heads to the entrance after waking Wolf and he looks around, whoever broke in must be desperate, since there were a lot of people at the mountain, though he guessed they shouldn't have left the entrance open either, although the fresh air was needed.

Jason chuckles "We're going to get Julie, don't worry" he says kissing Barbara's forehead "But I'll bring you to bed before getting her alright?" he asks.

Last edited:
Barbara nods at that."You should take the crib and bring it to the room, so I could grab her unless you're just going to carry her in the crib you are strong." She pokes his muscle."I won't argue with whatever, just make sure she's brought to our room." She tells him.

Raven goes over to the command center to turn off the alarm then she walks away and steps into the shadows before opening a portal to bring herself to the tower while Rowan sneaks in while while started by 5he alarm at first he quickly moves and sniffs out food from the kitchen which he goes for but he stops when he noticed Wolf, he goes over to the animal slowly and tries to pets him.

Jasper held onto him, he jumps from his grasp though and he walks around to find Henry."Okay..." He glanced at him, he pushes open the one with him in it and he doesn't poke him as he doesn't reach so he just pulls the thing down which dumps Henry out, he gives him a kick."Get off your butt Henry you've you've a job to do." He pouts and this startles Henry as he rolled on the ground."What? Ryan...Jasper?" He brows furrowed.

Wally says "Let's head back" he picks her up

Dick smiles and soon shuts off the alarm

Mitch nods "Your right...for now let's get some sleep, it will do us some good"

Valyn sighs as she pulls away from him."Probably should, we could meet with him maybe tomorrow." She explains."Though where are we going to be staying?" She asks him.

Artemis quietly leaned into him, she kissed his cheek gently."Okay, let's go." She smiled a little.

"Hello Henry" Ryan says "Hope you had a nice nap" he adds with a smile "Also master Jasper, must you be so rude, you're the one that ran off" he points out.

Connor walks back into the main room quietly after closing the entrance and he sees the kid, so he walks over and picks him up by his shirt "What exactly are you doing here?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

Jason laughs "Sure thing, also Babs, maybe leave the flirting to when you're not halfway drunk?" he asks bringing her to their room, where the crib already is and Alfred is humming Julie to sleep "Hey Alf, did she behave?" he asks putting Barbara down on the bed "Not too loud of fussy?"

Barbara giggled a little."Yeah, sorry it sorta slipped out but do let me have my cuddles tonight." She sits down on the bed and she looks at the Alfred then to her daughter."That saves you a trip." She smiles softly as Julie was curled up with her blanket, falling asleep in Alfred's grasp.

Rowan jumped causing wolf ears and tail to appear on him, not a full transformation, he throws some punches and kicks while growling as he dangled by his shirt, his ribs were showing which he was just a little underfed but his stomach growling revealing that which he tucks his tail between his legs."There's food here...and I found this wolf." He gestures towards him.

Jasper shrugged."I know, but I'm mad at him for doing this to himself." He mumbled and fiddled with his fingers, Henry pushes himself to his feet and he lifts the small boy."When did you find him?" He questioned him but Jasper speaks up."Don't you dare quit being my butler, tell him Ryan tell him he shouldn't blame himself but blame me." He tells him.

Valyn walks by the kids as they were coming in for their hot cocoa, she sighs but smiled at him."We might as well, though why not go to your home with your family?" She asks him."It is the holidays." She tells him.

Artemis held on tightly."You'd think I've be used to that but come on." She stretched once they were home and she gets out of his grasp before just pulling him with her.

"I got this handled, you get her to bed Richard" Connor says looking at his teammate "And that wolf is mine, he's called Wolf" he says looking at the boy, he sighs, he's not sure what to do with the kid, or a kid in general "So you're here because you want food?" he asks.

"Well we've tried saying that already" Ryan points out "Didn't work so well I'm afraid, he's stubborn, just like his master" he adds with a smile "But master Jasper is right, it's not your fault"

Jason nods "You'll get your cuddles" he says as Alfred puts a sleeping Julie to bed "Miss Barbara, might I suggest reading to her if she can't sleep? It works wonders" Alfred says with a smile "Goodnight you two" he adds leaving the room.

Barbara smiles softly at Jason before turning to the crib, she goes to grabbed the Robin plushie with the red helmet she got for Jason that one time and places it in the crib with her."Thanks Alfred for babysitting." She waved as him before laying down.

Rowan nods slowly, he makes his ears and tail disappear before he grabs at his wrist."So could you let go? I'm hungry and I have no where else to go." He says quietly, he tries to break his grasp but Conner was stronger than him, he turned to the wolf in the room then to Conner and that's when Tim stepped out of the room curious why the alarm had went off in the place."You named a wolf, Wolf how creative." He mumbled.

Jasper just smiles innocently at Ryan when he said he was stubborn, Henry sighed."I don't know why you people would want me to be his butler, I could just pack my things and go." He walks out of the room to bring Jasper to his old room while having Ryan follow, Jasper shrugged."Because you're my butler and I'm not making you leave." He hummed.

"Kid picked you Henry, unless he's telling you to leave you can't" Ryan points out "We made a vow remember, to protect them" he adds "And unless you plan on breaking that you're supposed to do your duty, although it also states we can punish them within reason, so you can tell master Jasper he can't get any sweets if you wanted for making you worried sick".

Connor looks at Tim "Great timimg" he says "Can you grab some non alcoholic food for this kid and then maybe help me decide what to do with him?" he asks "He snuck in because he's hungry, also I think he's a werewolf"

Jason gets changed before getting into bed, wrapping his arms around Barbara after pulling the blanked up "This is nice after an evening of chaos" he mumbles.

Barbara nuzzles into him before she pulls away, she grabs pj's from her bag to get changed then jumped into the bed to get snuggled up to him again."Mhm, it is." She says quietly.

Rowan waves at the other boy then pulls again at his wrist."Let go." He was surprised how he figured him out."Huh you don't seem so surprised at what I am but then again aren't you like one of the superboys?" He asks him, Tim throws the blanket on the floor he had around his shoulders to go towards the kitchen."Werewolf? Uh I wouldn't tell Rose or any of those vampires then." He goes through the food too grab things for him then sets it on the table.

Jasper grabs hold of Henry's legs."So you can't leave." He hisses in protest at Ryan."Not the sweets." He mumbled though Henry crouched down."No, I know Ryan." He was being hesitant but he had to obey his little master."I think for that, it should be sweets and he should be given a set of chores to do for the week, one from each maid or butler just pick whatever chores of yours for him to do." He tells him.

"I don't believe master Killian would be happy if master Jasper cleaned his room, but they could always use the help with the laundry" Ryan says, smiling "Henry, it would be good if you stayed with master Jasper for now, maybe you'll get your confidence back"

Connor nods at Tim "We'll have to tell Rose though" he points out "Also kid, there's not much that surprises us anymore" he explains dropping the boy on the couch.

Jason hides a yawn "Today was fun and chaotic" he says "We don't have enough family holidays" he mumbles. Not that everyone had the same schedule though, so planning was very annoying.

Barbara shrugged."It was and with nice surprises." She was meaning about the proposal."It's always nice to have time to settle down and do things with family and loved ones." She smiles softly."With Julie now, yeah we'll be more busy and the others schedules." She agrees with him.

Rowan lands on the couch, he growls a little at Conner and the mention of vampires, he goes over to the table to scarf down the food given."I have a name, use it, it's Rowan." He explains, Tim walks over to Conner."You think we should tell her?" He questioned him."I don't think Bruce would let me take this kid home." He tells him.

Jasper sighs and plops on his bed."Didn't turn it into a storage room?" He glanced at him before making a face at him for the chore suggestion but Henry pulled his cheek while telling him to have manners."I'll put him on laundry duty...and if you say so, I won't let him wonder off himself again." He bowed towards him.

Valyn grabbed hold of his hand."That doesn't mean I couldn't have gone over there with you." She gently nudged him."Oh I don't think I've told you before, Dylan is my twin brother." She pokes him."Let's go, to Wayner Manor or your parents don't care where we go." She tells him.

Artemis pulls him down on their bed, pulling their blanket over."It's late." She mumbled as she lays in his side, nuzzling him."Did you like the party?" She asks him.

Jon goes inside to grab a small hot cocoa and sits with Jamie drinking it before retreating to the couch, he stretched and lays down on the couch quietly.

"She'll notice it anyway, best we tell her before she sees him. And I might be able to take him to the farm, but..." Connor trails off "Where's your pack Rowan? Thought werewolves stayed in groups" he questions.

Jason smiles "I'm glad I worked up the courage to ask" he says nuzzling her cheek "Although you get to do the planning" he points out, no doubt she would get help with it though.

"I have to see to my chores" Ryan says "Take it easy master Jasper and there should be snacks hidden throughout the mansion, in case you need them".

Barbara smiles softly."I'm glad you did too." She brushed her hand over his bangs before giggling at the nuzzle, putting her arms around him to pressing her cheek on his."Going to tell me why you would sometimes avoid me as kids?" She asks him."Oh that, yeah I'll get on that and I could hire a planner to help us with all that, going to have alot to do but worth it." She nods.

Rowan sits in a chair and he wipes his mouth."Rouge vampires attacked...I think I'm what's left." He says quietly, Tim sighs as he holds onto Conner a little."Which means he needs us Conner, but would your father allow it?" He asks him.

Jasper waves to Ryan."Okay Ryan, you should come play a game with with sometime or send over my brothers and Jasmine." He tells him.

Mitch says "They don't care as long as I text them"

Wally says "Of course I did the team as grown and it's always good to see Dick again"

Valyn walks with him."Mitch, they're your parents...I would want to be with my parents..." She turns away from him."My brother...though really we should go visit them." She tells him.

Artemis smiles a little at him, she kisses his cheek gently."It's always nice to be with the team and goof off sometimes." She says quietly.

Valyn held his hand and smiled."Yeah, let's go and we could stay over there if you want to and it'll help me get to know them more." She offered.

Artemis nods."Though what's made you want to want to do the hero gig again though?" She asks him.

"My father doesn't have to know the kids a werewolf, we can't keep him here can we?" Connor asks and he sighs "For tonight though he can sleep here, tomorrow we'll find a solution" he comments, he was too tired to do that now.

"I will send your siblings over sometimes, but you'll see them at breakfast tomorrow morning" Ryan says and he bows before leaving the room to get started on his chores.

Jason sighs "Well it's emberrassing actually" he says "And it's in the past isn't it?", he did not want to have that conversation now or probably ever.

Barbara shrugged."Really? You could tell me if you want as I'm curious and I don't want no secrets either, you know what happens when people hide things when it comes to people like us." She says quietly."But I'm not pushing you." She nuzzles him.

Tim grabs stuff to throw at Conner to give Rowan to make a bed on the couch, he was having a little hang over from earlier."He doesn't work with us so probably not but the fair should be okay, there's lots of room for him to do whatever." He explains, Rowan pulls the blanket from Conner quietly.

Jasper goes over to his bed to climb in."Okay Ryan." He goes to get himself tucked in but Henry does it for him before going to sit down.

Jason sighs and mumbles something under his breath along the lines of 'Didn't feel like I was worth your time', he got the fact she didn't want secrets, he really did, but it's so emberassing.

"Wolf, keep an eye on Rowan, don't let him out of sight" Connor says petting Wolf "And in case anyone tries kicking him out growl at them" he adds standing up "Alright Rowan, don't wander too much" he says standing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back