• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara sighs at that, grabbing his chin while squishing his cheeks."That is a dumb reason and I wouldn't have thought that of you." She pouts at him."But here you are with me, engaged, and a father you're so worth my time because you're my everything." She smiled at him.

Rowan waves at Conner then he throws the couch cushions on the floor and whistled Wolf over before making his bed on the couch and laying down."Okay, you know you haven't given me your names either." He tells him, Tim grabbing Conner's wrist to pull him towards the room with him.

Mitch nods "Sure let's go see my folks" He says holding her hand

Wally says "I'm not sure, I like what we got, not sure going back to the life will make it better, not saying I didn't like it"

Valyn nods and holds his hand, following him to the zeta tube that would bring them nearest to where his parents place would be and she looked around."You lead the way, I'm not quite familiar with their location." She tells him.

Artemis brushed her hand on his cheek."You'll come if needed?" She asks him."I know you prefer this and I like it too but I won't turn them down if I'm needed, don't be mad at me okay." She tells him.

The next day,

Rose is drinking some tea in the kitchen, deciding that it wasn't smart to drink that much wine, but well, she should be allowed to do that as well, while she still could. However her somewhat immidiate worry is the kid on the couch, although she guesses someone will give her an explanation soon.

Connor is still asleep.

Jason is already up and dressed feeding Julie with the bottle, really, kids were a pain when they woke you early in the morning and since Barbara deserved to sleep in once in a while he didn't feel like waking her.

Barbara was curled up in the bed, though she stirred a little and sat up when Jason wasn't in bed though judging by the empty crib she figured what he was doing, Julie grabbed at the bottle as she drank from it.

Tim just snuggled up against Conner while Jon had snuck into the room in the middle middle the night and was on the floor with a little makeshift bed since Conner had no room for him, he had a nightmare so he decided to get to his brothers room and Tim slowly pressed a kiss to Conner's cheek before sitting.

Rowan reached down and pets Wolf as he greets him, he found him a bit comforting though he sniffed and glanced at Rose as he noticed her watching him, her scent was human but vampire so he hides under the blanket then peeked out quietly at her.

Valyn moved a little before she placed a kiss on his chin."Hm, morning." She snuggled up close to him, having decided to stay at his parents place with him.

"Morning, how are you feeling?" Rose asks hugging Dick "And what time do you think we should head to the manor? Alfred's making lunch remember?" she asks kissing his cheek, however she still keeps an eye on the kid on the couch.

Jason chuckles "Slow down with drinking" he says sitting down on the couch in the living room "My little fox" he whispers, it was funny how Julie had his white streak of hair, while also having Barbara's hair color.

Connor rubs his eyes feeling Tim sit up "Morning" he mumbles "How are you feeling?" he asks getting up to look for a shirt "Jon, did you come all the way here because of a nightmare?" he asks while yawning.

Barbara sits and stretches, she slides out of the bed while grabbing a blanket to wrap around her shoulders as she walks out of the room and finds him, she hides around the corner though smiling at them, Julie smiles at him as she pushes the bottle.

Tim steps out of bed."I'm okay, don't worry Conner." He smiled a little at him and he glanced at Jon on the floor as he walked by, he gives Conner a small hug before walking out to go to the kitchen to get some coffee and waved tovthe others, Jon sighed."Yeah...I didn't think you'd care if I bunkd here." He tells him.

Rowan just hid under the blanket as he watched them then he pulls the blanket down when he noticed Conner and Tim, he slides down to Wolf to sit with him.

Mitch says "Morning sparky, you sleep well?"

Dick thinks "About 1 should be good, knowing his record he should have everything ready 15 mins after we show up around that time"

Valyn pushed him gently at that nickname with a snicker."Yeah with you in here." She rubbed nose with him before kissing him."So uh is there going to be breakfast or should we grab something?" She asks him.

"Except that we need to be there at 12, so..." Rose trails off and she spots Tim "Oi Drake, do you mind explaining the kid over there?" she asks mentioning to Rowan and she narrows her eyes at the kid "Keep him out of my room" she adds.

Jason sighs "I do hope that if you're going to be sneaking around like we do" he says tickling Julie "That you try harder then your mommy" she adds with a grin "Babs, you're out of practice" he comments turning to her hiding place.

Connor shakes his head "I don't mind, but you could've woken me up, what time did you get here?" he asks putting on a shirt "Or you could tell me during breakfast" he suggests.

Barbara walks out from where she was hiding, she goes to give him a small kiss."You jerk." She teased."I know I am, I should start hitting the training again soon but I'm sure she'll be just as amazing as you and me." She smiles softly."You're so adorable with her." Julie squealed at the tickling and hugs his hand.

Tim glanced at the kid then at Rose as he gets himself a cup, he leans against the counter with a sigh."He snuck in hungry, yeah he's a werewolf so don't Rose as he's not going to come after you." He explains what Rowan had told them."He needs a place so Conner's going to take him to the farm." He tells her.

Jon smiles at his brother and he stretched as he stands."Well uh it was a little after midnight...I had a nightmare of being turned on my friends and family, you know like how Bruce is afraid of when it comes to us." He sighs."Oh what's for breakfast?" He walks towards him.

"You sure that's smart?" Rose asks "I mean, it's a kid without pack" she adds, yes she hated werewolves with a passion, especially since she is considered an easy target "And the Kents are close to werewolf territory, there's a good chance they'll attack" she says "Of course it's not my problem, but ya know, it's a good piece of info to have".

Connor sighs "You hang around Damian too much" he says "And I don't know, probably some cereal or something" he adds ruffling Jon's hair "Let's go check".

Jason laughs "Since when do you spy on me taking care of Julie?" he asks "Also, you get up tomorrow to do this". He didn't mind, but he had a job to think about as well "And you have to take it easy" he adds poking Barbara.

Barbara smiled as she sat with him."Because it's adorable, how you are with her and being all fatherly you handsome." She giggled and leans into him."I appreciate you handling her this morning but yeah I know, you've got a job too." She says quietly and grabbed his finger, she lifts her shirt to poke at her stretch marks from pregnancy, being a little insecure."I know but I'm okay Jason I can handle myself." She tells him.

Tim shrugged at Rose."How would you know Rose? Don't be creeping around their place." He figures she might know local werewolf territories to know where not to go."The Kent's should be able to handle that and yeah he's a kid without a pack so we're not abandoning this kid so deal with it Rose and don't you come after him either." He tells her.

Jon follows his brother with a chuckle."Maybe so but father and Bruce want us to be a team, friends said Damian needed it and me too someone anout my age so yeah." He goes over to the kitchen and greets the others."I'm hungry so let's eat." He smiles at him.

"Jeez Tim, I kow that so I know what areas to avoid" Rose says and she sighs "It's not as if I go sneaking around the place, what great thoughts. And this is why tv lies, because of people like you, I thought we were at least friends Tim" she says and she walks off, her somewhat good mood ruined "And I won't hurt him, unless he starts a fight" and with that she heads back to her room.

Connor raises an eyebrow when he comes in and passes Rose "I'm guessing she knows" he says with a sigh "Tim I know you can't function without coffee, but what'd you say?"

Jason sighs "I know that, but you can still take it easy" he says "Also, let's not forget that Julienis a weeknold or so, so she needs you more than the Bats do right now"

Barbara pokes his cheek before greeting her little one."Jason, our baby girl comes first before all that." She let's her daughter grab her finger, moving it around and she makes kiss faces at her before smiling then turned to Jason."I mostly meant getting back in shape after my pregnancy hun." She explains."So you got work tomorrow?" She asks him.

Tim goes over to Conner, he takes a small drink from his cup."Just about the kid and not to mess with him, she must've taken it the wrong way." He sighed before going after Rose to grab her sleeve."We're friends okay, you can't blame me for being protective between the two of you when I'm new to this werewolf and vampire stuff just don't take things I say in the morning personally, just ask anyone that." He let go so he could go hug Conner from behind.

Jon walks by the werewolf and he waves at him before quickly following his brother, he goes to get himself a bowl of cereal to eat and sits down at the table but Rowan just puts distance between him and Rose as he wasn't sure if he could trust her but he goes over to the boys.

"You could've said it differently" Rose says and she sighs "Because why would I sneak around, that'd make me no better then the vampires who aren't living in peace with humans" she adds before Tim leaves. She heads to her room to change out of her pjs and into one of her casual dresses. Maybe she could talk to Richard about that now, although it might ruin the somewhat still festive mood.

Connor chuckles "To be fair, you both hate mornings" he says and he asks "But what did she say exactly?" he asks looking at Rowan, who seemed cautious of Rose, with good reason though.

Jason nods "Still, I'd rather not drag Julie in our line of work" he says "And yeah, they needed some extra help, apparently no one can figure out how my brother's car is build, so I gotta take a look" he adds.

Barbara gets snuggled into his side as he was warm and she was in that cuddly mood."That is her choice to make, but I think she'll do so and you'd want her to know how to protect herself." She shrugged."I appreciate you so much." She says quietly.

Tim sighed."That I was being stereotypical with her kind." He mumbled, he pulls away and puts his cup on the table."So do you want to go out somewhere Conner, like today?" He asks him.

Jon gestured to the werewolf."So he's coming home with us?" He asks him."A werewolf, so cool." He finishes with his cereal then puts the bowl away, Rowan goes to grab some food himself.

"No I meant about Rowan over there" Connor says "Because you wouldn't say something unless she said something first" he adds putting an arm around Tim "And we could, but I imagine Alfred's making lunch for you guys".

Rose enters the room again, just finishing with putting her hair in a low bun "Dick, we need to talk" she says after taking a deep breath, better to get it over with "In private" she adds. CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Jason smiles wrapping the blanket further around her "And why do you appreciate me?" he asks pressing a kiss to her forehead "I'm just being myself"

Barbara smiles a little, pressing her cheek on his shoulder as she held her daughters hand."Why not? You're love, protection, fatherly side, there's alot of things I appreciate and love about you." She tells him."You is good enough for me." She nods.

Tim leans into him."He could make lunch for the others, you and me could go somewhere else and do whatever like a date." He blushes a little."Still a little surprised, you and me being a thing." He tells him."Though about Rowan, she said not to let him in her room and how there could be wolf territory near the farm."

Mitch nods "yeah let's get some food downstairs" he gets up and heads down with her to see his sister father and mother with pancakes and Rachael "Hey there cuddle bugs you sleep well?"

Dick felt like he missed something with Tim and a wolf kid? he then sees Rose and heard her say they need to talk and so he moves in private with her "What's up?"

Valyn smiles softly at him, she follows him down to the kitchen and dining room in which she greets his family and blushed a little."Yeah we did." She moves close to Mitch to hug him.

"There is werewolf territory near the farm" Rose points out. Once she's alone with Dick she sighs "I've decided, by my own free will, that I am going to become a full vampire, but for tjat I need your help" she says.

Connor sighs "If what she says is true it might be too risky bringing him to the farm" he says looking at Tim before focusing on Rowan "Do you want to risk it?"

Jason smiles "Thanks" he says with a grin "I love you too Babs" he says and he narrows his eyes hearing a picture being taken "Alfred" he says "Why are you sneaking around taking pictures?"

Alfred smiles "Well master Jason," he says and he holds out a book for Barbara "how else am I supposed to fill this up?" he asks.

Barbara gives him a small kiss and smiles softly."Always and forever." She whispered though she blushes since they were being watched and she grabs the book from Alfred with a thanks."You've taken up on my thing for taking pictures." She giggled.

Tim shrugged and he glanced at the kids."We could bring him over there, we should figure this out so we can give him a place to settle down he's only a kid." He folds his arms."Let's just give it a try, we should probably handle him before we go on our date unless we can trust Jon with him." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back